Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The wording has clearly changed and this early in the talks.

They are rolling over..simple as that.

Job

Against every prediction from the headless chicken brigade , we are going to end up...as I have always said...the trade deal appropriate for our power and wealth.

We are so close to cake and eat it that the next step for the EU would be to pay us for policing the North Sea.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Against every prediction from the headless chicken brigade , we are going to end up...as I have always said...the trade deal appropriate for our power and wealth.

We are so close to cake and eat it that the next step for the EU would be to pay us for policing the North Sea.
wtf?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
rdxp9v4md3h41.jpg

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Except we are still in a transitional period and go through the same gates.
So its totally made up.
Except you dont go through the same gates as most of us. Most of Europe belong to the Schengen agreement which is a visa free zone. It is one reason when I travel in Europe I avoid layovers in the UK where possible.

Yoni

How would it work from a legal standpoint ie would British Law or ECHR have responsibly over a case involving an associate EU member?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
How would it work from a legal standpoint ie would British Law or ECHR have responsibly over a case involving an associate EU member?

I guess that would depend on your location at the time of the legal issue

Job

It doesnt, completely unworkable.

Publicity stunt.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It doesnt, completely unworkable.

Publicity stunt.
You have no idea, you just don't like Khan. If you'd read past the headline before you started frothing at the mouth you'd know it wasn't even his idea.

Job

The idea is Guys , having a press photoshoot about it is Khan..self promotion..Sadiqs after hes been cosying up to him.

Im more interested in this.

Tory candidate Shaun Bailey said: “Three more Londoners were stabbed on the weekend and a teenager is fighting for his life as we speak, and where is our Mayor? In Brussels, announcing a gimmick he has no powers to implement.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He should have a word with his own Government about police numbers being decimated by cuts. Khan has had to use money from elsewhere in his budget to prop up the police force.

Yoni

What I found interesting about the above is that the gullible resident isn’t focussed on the real issue which is the increase in knife crimes, potential lack of police presence - instead supporting a far right candidate, whilst trying to perpetuate ineffective propaganda about the current incumbent - who can not see into the future although apparently he is expected to be able to do so oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom