Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Fuck me @Job not just thought crime but facial expression crime?
Impartial bbc...lets have a staunch remainer present our independence day event and pull a face of disgust at the national anthem.

That there could have been the nail in the bbc's coffin.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Impartial bbc...lets have a staunch remainer present our independence day event and pull a face of disgust at the national anthem.

Do you think she was told to pull that face?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That there could have been the nail in xxx's coffin.
Fuck me.

I hope you've got shares in a coffin manufacturer. Along with "first against the wall" you've rolled out that sentence so many times we're going to have to deforest the amazon just to keep up with you.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Personally I wouldn't infer anyone's state of mind from a single screenshot, but then I'm not a media frikkin' genius like you. She looks vaguely constipated to me.

Job

And theyve just announced a 3 quid rise while ditching their promise not to charge pensioners.

They have pissed off half the country with their endemic, subtle and not so subtle anti brexit bias, the bbc is now ground zero for leavers view of the establishment propoganda.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If anything the beeb has recently been biased towards Brexit, not against it. As for your ridiculous screenshot and the tale you made up to go with it, she could've been about to sneeze ffs.

Job

No..they are totally biased against brexit...

Sneeze. Ok..whatever...keep ignoring it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Personally I wouldn't infer anyone's state of mind from a single screenshot, but then I'm not a media frikkin' genius like you. She looks vaguely constipated to me.

Absolutely. You can probably get all sorts of facial expressions screen grabbed if you wanted to.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No..they are totally biased against brexit...

Sneeze. Ok..whatever...keep ignoring it.
Will do. Present something better than a single frame with a narrative that you've just made up and maybe people would take it a bit more seriously. The beeb has struggled to appear impartial in politically sensitive events for years, going back to the Falklands and probably further, it's no surprise that they've had complaints from both sides about their coverage of Brexit.

Job

Will do. Present something better than a single frame with a narrative that you've just made up and maybe people would take it a bit more seriously. The beeb has struggled to appear impartial in politically sensitive events for years, going back to the Falklands and probably further, it's no surprise that they've had complaints from both sides about their coverage of Brexit.
That face pull of disgust has broken everything they have tried to do, its a complete insight into the true views of the entire production team.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's still a single frame that you've either regurgitated from some pro-Brexit blog or corner of reddit or handpicked yourself for what you think is maximum impact. Just a single frame.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
That face pull of disgust has broken everything they have tried to do, its a complete insight into the true views of the entire production team.

You.....................need.....................to.....................see.....................the.....................entire.....................moving.....................image.....................to.....................get.....................the.....................right.....................view.....................of .....................what.....................she.....................was.....................feeling.

Get it??

Job

It is her exact reaction..Ill try and trim it out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think a good 5 days of not responding in any way to anything Job says is probably in order people.

Lets face it - there's no way a deepfake enthusiast in any way believes the single-frame shit he's talking about. He's trolling - pure and simple.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think a good 5 days of not responding in any way to anything Job says is probably in order people.

Lets face it - there's no way a deepfake enthusiast in any way believes the single-frame shit he's talking about. He's trolling - pure and simple.

You lot won't make it :p

Job

Daily mash satirical site.

This is from '5 things brexit morons expect to happen'

All the foreigners will be teleported away

There’s a big obstacle to returning to a white British monoculture, and it’s called ‘the modern world’. It’s not even clear what a reduction in immigration will achieve. The miserable bus driver you exchange all of eight words with won’t have an Eastern European accent? Result.

We’re going to turn into a fascist state

Persistent paranoid fantasy among some Remainers. Most Brexiters aren’t proper far-right nutters, and they’re never as committed to the cause as they claim to be. They’d probably start doodling some Brexit uniforms then rapidly lose interest and get back to Strictly.

No more EU bullying

Brexiters really need to give this a rest. It’s hard for something to stop when it didn’t exist in the first place. It’s like a nerdy kid at school going, “I’m terrified of Degsy and his mates never flushing my head down the bog and not calling me a ‘bender’.”

I mean is that supposed to be funny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom