Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
For someone who takes great delight in polish workers coming over and undercutting the wages of the working class, the gorgeous coincidence of his replacement being Polish leads me not giving a fuck because to Scouse middle class jobs are just a bit more important...give it 3 months and he'll be on here with a new job in a bounce back UK economy.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
For someone who takes great delight in polish workers coming over and undercutting the wages of the working class, the gorgeous coincidence of his replacement being Polish leads me not giving a fuck because to Scouse middle class jobs are just a bit more important...give it 3 months and he'll be on here with a new job in a bounce back UK economy.

The problem is that the political party you've voted for gives more of a fuck about Scouse than it does you.

If you think we're not going to continue to sources cheap trades from abroad then you are sorely sorely mistaken.

Job

Most of the Eastern Europeans have gone home because their economies are picking up.
My friend now only employes one guy called darak and he only stays because hes such a good bloke hes on a really good wage.
Hes pulling in 40K ..not bad for a semi skilled worker.
Its hilarious though..typical polish, totally right wing conservative and likes it here because theres so few immigrants.
The irony is lost.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
When will you understand @Job that your circle of friends and their families do not constitute the UK economies. Seriously you are a delerious fuckwit.

Gwadien

give it 3 months and he'll be on here with a new job in a bounce back UK economy

Also this.

3 months for businesses to rebuild jobs that have dissipated.

And people tell me I don't know how the real world works.

Job

He could get a job tomorrow, but the banking sector is also a drastically shrinking one.

I mean those pesky academics inventing the internet have all but decimated the high street bank.

Plus Scouses wages are paid by our tax funded bailout...so fuck em.

Gwadien

He could get a job tomorrow, but the banking sector is also a drastically shrinking one.

I mean those pesky academics inventing the internet have all but decimated the high street bank.

Plus Scouses wages are paid by our tax funded bailout...so fuck em.

The banking sector is a drastically shrinking one.

I think I'm done here.

But before I'm done here; the banks were bailed out exactly for Scouse; to save jobs, not to necessarily save the banks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No problem ever with someone coming over and COMPETEING with me.

Not at all. If someone can do my job cheaper, absolutely fine.

Job

You can feel the tension in the room...they fucking hate talk of democracy...nation state..or the proles having a say.

Job

A huge military power with the only true influence in Europe on world affairs.

Yup...thats on the money.

Gwadien

A huge military power with the only true influence in Europe on world affairs.

Yup...thats on the money.

I still don't get your point about military power, even if it were remotely true, why would anyone give a shit? Japan is a much more powerful country than the UK and they barely have a military.

Could you respond to questions in all the threads in your preaching in please.

Job

Japan is protected by the USA.
They actualy have the most powerful military in the world..but of course are completely submissive because of it.

Job

Respond to questions..all I get is facepalms, which simply means I have no argument, I just dont like it.

Yoni

If your responses made sense and were backed up by empirical evidence then maybe the number of facepalms would decrease... up until now your arguments are subpar and unsubstantiated and seem to fit the rhetoric you find important that day. However there is a theme it ususally involves finger pointing at EU countries and a disctinct lack of respect for anyone who is not form little england with a skin colour that is anything less than white..... most of your posts induce nausea...

Job

I'm actually pointing at our own.

The fourth column who despise the UK and belittle it at every opportunity.

The continental Europeans have more respect for us than we do.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The fourth column who despise the UK and belittle it at every opportunity
These people don't exist.

You're fucked off with people who criticise the UK for when it acts wank. You don't do that if you hate a country - you leave - but if you like the place, but it fails to live up to your standards, you complain about it in an effort to improve it.

You *love* an idea of the UK that doesn't exist - and hate people who want to improve it, because they're knocking the non-existent thing you love.

So you accuse them of "Despising Britain" and call them "the enemy within" and other bullshit that dumb right-wingers drag up.

Job

They clearly exist.

Its actually a fucking syndrome, its not based on facts, its a nihilist self hate mantra.
They dont bother with facts, they just put together a picture in their minds of Britain based on myths, bigotry and the latest trends in the Guard comments section.
Vanmanfootballholliganempiregammonconservativeracistwhitemaleism.

Its not knocking or constructive criticism..their only answer is we bow down to the nirvana they falsely attatch to a liberal love in that the EU have bullshitted people to believe in.

You even refuse to hear a word of defence ..
I mean do you deny britain is the most powerful country in Europe.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I love it when you tell us things aren't based on facts :)

Yoni

They clearly exist.

Its actually a fucking syndrome, its not based on facts, its a nihilist self hate mantra.
They dont bother with facts, they just put together a picture in their minds of Britain based on myths, bigotry and the latest trends in the Guard comments section.
Vanmanfootballholliganempiregammonconservativeracistwhitemaleism.

Its not knocking or constructive criticism..their only answer is we bow down to the nirvana they falsely attatch to a liberal love in that the EU have bullshitted people to believe in.

You even refuse to hear a word of defence ..
I mean do you deny britain is the most powerful country in Europe.
Idiot

Job

I love it when you tell us things aren't based on facts :)
I only post with facts followed by my take on how it will follow through.

I mostly get facepalmed or disliked because you think Im stirring trouble by posting...the Nazis are in 2nd place in a EU country

Seriously...how is that not worthy of being discussed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mostly get facepalmed or disliked because you think Im stirring trouble by posting.
Oh. Please tell us more about why we facepalm you.

I'm sure you've interviewed us all, and asked us why we've facepalmed you. Then you've taken that evidence, and you've presented it back to us. Rather than just made it up in a way that makes you feel good?

Anyway- you got that working example yet?

Or more details on the "important discovery" your dad made?

Job

I posted it..it was a self discovery of what he was prepared to give up to be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom