Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Its hardly new.

Mikhail Gorbachev famously said: 'The most puzzling development in modern politics is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.'
Gorbachev wasn't referring to the European Union's hunger to expand eastwards, but instead the bloc's top-heavy governance, where smaller states are increasingly dominated by larger members. This was evident last year, when Angela Merkel pretty much unilaterally imposed a liberal migration policy on the confederation, which has led to massive division.

Except he didn't. The quote is entirely made up.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He's obviously just copy/pasted that whole paragraph from some anti-EU source or other.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
So wonderful to see the eejits joyously trampling on EU flags “making their feelings known” in Parliment square.
Apparently it gets better with beer....

Attachments

• E6CD977E-C6E7-44B9-967E-A73B0312A310.jpeg
    E6CD977E-C6E7-44B9-967E-A73B0312A310.jpeg
    756.3 KB · Views: 9

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Another reason Apple are wankers. Assuming it's what they'll pick, USB Type-C will be good for *years*. There's nothing that Lightning can do that it can't, they just don't want to be told that they can't use their own proprietary bullshit and lock people in to paying through the nose for dongles and accessories.
The only thing I could think it might possibly do better is have smaller dimensions. They've had this coming but this is only a win for as long as USB-C does not splinter into the Micro / Mini / etc. bullshit that USB became.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
In cornwall with a load of posh tories.

20200131_222204.jpg

Job

Woohoo, what can we leave next!!!!!

Job

The usual.

MSM..lets interview both sides.

Brexiters...finds old lady with basic vocabulary and borderline dementia in a run down dancehall, waits for her to say something stupid.

Remainer...highly articulate, luvvy poet who gets a shot of himself standing on the bow of a boat as it cruises through tree lined canals while he recites some arty bolaks.

Its fucking shit like this that has led us to where we are to day and eventually break up the agenda ridden joke we call the impartial bbc.

Yoni

Deary me the "English" people interviewed last night just before and just after the 11pm deadline absolutely do not know what they have asked for. I am not sure whether all news channels set out to interview English citizens who were incapable of stringing a sentence together or ....... The interview with Widdy was laughable and the mother and daughter act that I saw interviewed made me absolutely fucking cringe. I later saw another interview and I thought it was the mother from the embaressing earlier interview but it was a completely different individual person who couldnt vocalise in a coherent sentence why they were so elated at leaving.... well as a Swedish and EU citizen good luck all and thanks for all the fish :)

Job

Fucking lol upon lols.

I point it out and you reply with your utter adherance to the media construction in the very next post.

You are watching the world through their lens, imagine if your town in Sweden had a national news story and every reporting team who turned up actually shared info on where to find racist idiots, then filmed them...took the footage back and edited it to completely nail a narrative that your town was full of slobbering nazis.

Welk thats the actual world we live in, thats why most of Britain thinks Liverpool is a shithole full of tracksuit wearing, victim mentality car thieves.

And the reply here will be.
But it is...weve seen them on the telly.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Fucking lol upon lols.

I point it out and you reply with your utter adherance to the media construction in the very next post.

You are watching the world through their lens, imagine if your town in Sweden had a national news story and every reporting team who turned up actually shared info on where to find racist idiots, then filmed them...took the footage back and edited it to completely nail a narrative that your town was full of slobbering nazis.

Welk thats the actual world we live in, thats why most of Britain thinks Liverpool is a shithole full of tracksuit wearing, victim mentality car thieves.

Its independence day and you're still being a whiney bitch.

Cant wait for December when we have no trade deals and you're blaming the msm again.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Fucking lol upon lols.

Or maybe just maybe the people that they were interviewing were the exact kind of people who would turn up to a party celebrating the event.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking lol upon lols.

Actually, if you comprehended her post @Yoni actually agreed with you - the media rolled out a load of thick people for brexiteers.

Personally though, I've only met one person in the last four years who I'd class as remotely intelligent who voted for Brexit. And he wouldn't be out partying because of it.

If you're filming people who are actually partying over brexit then it's quite obvious you're already self-selecting the worst of the knuckle-dragging dribbling sub-normals that Blighty has to offer - so the news reporting is actually very accurate - absolute retards vs weirdo poet.

Anyway. Did you enjoy your brexit party @Job?

Job

Yes thankyou.

Funnily enough it was entirely the super rich Tory set from London doing the usual, publically liberal.
Behind closed doors waving union flags and booing remainers on tv.

Very sophisticated.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, partying with a bunch of liars and cowards who don't call it as they see it in their day-to-day life, it seems.

Seriously, @Job - get a better set of friends!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yes thankyou.

Funnily enough it was entirely the super rich Tory set from London doing the usual, publically liberal.
Behind closed doors waving union flags and booing remainers on tv.

Very sophisticated.

I think you define super rich incorrectly.

Yoni

Fucking lol upon lols.

Really sorry but you continue to prove my point at every turn...... oO You really are the uneducated illiterate little englander who epitomises the indivudals interviewed by the "english" media last night. Grats!

The only reason I continue to fight for freedom of movement and speak out vocally is for the future generations that you and people who think like you (not all leavers necessarily) have taken away from the generations to come. I understand why you and the people interviewed last night do not understand my view point. It is because none of you would economically survive outside of the little england you are so passionate about. However, just because you and the little englanders do not have the capacity to engage and spend time working and living in other cultures what right does that give you to take this away from the future generations.

Be assured the well educated will still be able to find a a way to work outside little england.... sadly those from poorer communities will be confined to the little england experience.... Oh and incase you do not understand or know geography here are more countries in Europe than Sweden so please stop polorising your venom to my home country, a country you only read about in english news papers and have never lived in....

Embattle

FH is my second home
Regardless of the press bias - this is what the whilst world saw last night...

@Embattle not sure which bit you disliked?

At times I feel like you come across almost as rabid as those who you rightly criticise, I don't find the hardcore of either side particularity appealing or helpful.

Job

Really sorry but you continue to prove my point at every turn...... oO You really are the uneducated illiterate little englander who epitomises the indivudals interviewed by the "english" media last night. Grats!

The only reason I continue to fight for freedom of movement and speak out vocally is for the future generations that you and people who think like you (not all leavers necessarily) have taken away from the generations to come. I understand why you and the people interviewed last night do not understand my view point. It is because none of you would economically survive outside of the little england you are so passionate about. However, just because you and the little englanders do not have the capacity to engage and spend time working and living in other cultures what right does that give you to take this away from the future generations.

Be assured the well educated will still be able to find a a way to work outside little england.... sadly those from poorer communities will be confined to the little england experience.... Oh and incase you do not understand or know geography here are more countries in Europe than Sweden so please stop polorising your venom to my home country, a country you only read about in english news papers and have never lived in....
Good god.
I mean really, we are one of the most global, diverse, international business friendly countries on the planet.
We have a finacial and cultural reach that dwarfs the continent.
And you base this wisdom on your brainwashing that waving a flag makes us 'little englanders'.
It is that very spirit , as vulgar as it can sometimes be , that backs up our success, not just economically but in cultural influence all over the planet.

The guardian is trotting out all these hipsters from around Europe declaring how disappointed they are in a britain they saw as ground zero for inclusivity and world changing liberal values.

Most of it was drivel, the rest was being spouted out by disconnected dreamers who actually believed some globalist corporate friendly dictatorship was the actual defender of these values.
They are not...its snake oil.

Job

So, partying with a bunch of liars and cowards who don't call it as they see it in their day-to-day life, it seems.

Seriously, @Job - get a better set of friends!
They are not my friends, we were just there because we are related to the house owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom