Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its probably just as bad on the continent.
They should bill Gina Miller for about 500bn.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Its probably just as bad on the continent.
They should bill Gina Miller for about 500bn.

I like it how I can predict your moves years ahead.

I made a post a very long time ago saying if the shit hit the fans you'll just blame remainers.

Job

Oh so its not valid because you said Id say that.

Thats another tiresome argument trick.

"Oh I new youd bring that up'
'Are you still going on about that'

Gwadien

Oh so its not valid because you said Id say that.

Thats another tiresome argument trick.

"Oh I new youd bring that up'
'Are you still going on about that'

No, but it's like all your other die hard causes that you have, where you'll stand by them even if it were killing you, and you'd never see any flaw in it.

I don't mind, people do follow die hard causes, but the difference is that you try to pretend that you're somehow more enlightened and not a sheep, but the reality is that you're not.

Job

So now Merkel...the other half of the two countries with all the say in Europe...has said NI has to stay in the customs union.

Do they just cycle the spokesperson at the EU?
This is important..let the Germans say it, we need to protect butterflies?...ahh some junior minister from Spain wil do.

Merkel says...Merkel says, is she arranging EU policy by herself now, or was she handed a bit of paper..read this out.
This of course us the EU's actual problem and the one that will destroy it, they are still centralised around Germany and France's power.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So now Merkel...the other half of the two countries with all the say in Europe...has said NI has to stay in the customs union.

Do they just cycle the spokesperson at the EU?
This is important..let the Germans say it, we need to protect butterflies?...ahh some junior minister from Spain wil do.

Merkel says...Merkel says, is she arranging EU policy by herself now, or was she handed a bit of paper..read this out.
This of course us the EU's actual problem and the one that will destroy it, they are still centralised around Germany and France's power.

You are clueless

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Are they? I see the EU protecting its smäller countries ie Ireland.

I am not sure why you hate Europe so much - I have now lived outside of the UK for over 10 years and even though I know that there are some things that could be done better or have not worked as intended - quality of life is much better.

I have never felt the big hand of the EU affecting policy made in the countries I have lived or worked in - I see countries making decisions themselves within a framework and if the decision doesn’t work as intended they take ownership... What I haven’t experienced is this “UK disease” that blames the EU for all the crappy local policy making. I’m not sure what is so difficult to understand but the EU is not to blame for the issues in the UK today : the UK is to blame - leaving EU will change nothing

so please tell me 5 EU laws that are ruining the UK today and why?

mid you can do that I may stop facepalming you...

Gwadien

I am not sure why you hate Europe so much - I have now lived outside of the UK for over 10 years and even though I know that there are some things that could be done better or have not worked as intended - quality of life is much better.

I have never felt the big hand of the EU affecting policy made in the countries I have lived or worked in - I see countries making decisions themselves within a framework and if the decision doesn’t work as intended they take ownership... What I haven’t experienced is this “UK disease” that blames the EU for all the crappy local policy making. I’m not sure what is so difficult to understand but the EU is not to blame for the issues in the UK today : the UK is to blame - leaving EU will change nothing

It's cos he doesn't understand it.

Not understood > Fear > Hate

Yoni

As much as I value your contribution @Gwadien I would like @Job to answer .... although I am not optimistic

Job

I..dont..hate..europe.

And every time you say that you reveal how closed minded you are.
I hate the EU, the media always overlaps the two for an agenda...you lap it up..fail to think about it and come on here expressing the exact same small minded opinion to attack me.
You constantly call me clueless while spouting the government propoganda.

The EU has done many good things, but so did the Mafia...once they have the power they will be..have been corrupted and are now off on a federal power grab, if youre fine with that, good for you, but dont call anyone who sees how dangerous that is an idiot just because you get cheap avacados.

Last edited:

Yoni

Sorry you have not given me 5 pieces of EU law that are ruining the UK today. You have regurgitated a whole load of mixed propaganda that reads like something you discussed with your ‘like minded mates’ in the pub last night.....

If you want people to understand why you are a xenophobic, anti EU, anti rehabilitation, sexist, cunt you need to be able to express your point of view with informed analysis instead of using the current in words (surrender / capitulation) randomly in sentences no one can decipher....

Job

Sorry you have not given me 5 pieces of EU law that are ruining the UK today. You have regurgitated a whole load of mixed propaganda that reads like something you discussed with your ‘like minded mates’ in the pub last night.....

If you want people to understand why you are a xenophobic, anti EU, anti rehabilitation, sexist, cunt you need to be able to express your point of view with informed analysis instead of using the current in words (surrender / capitulation) randomly in sentences no one can decipher....
I have never said the EU is ruining the UK.
Why do you even think that?
They are after power and control not destruction.
The only ruin may be turning us into genderless ,countryless EU drones.
But our own are pretty good at that.

Gwadien

The only ruin may be turning us into genderless ,countryless EU drones.

Good.

Apart from I naturally disagree with the 'drones' part, since you're more of a sheep than anyone here.

Yoni

You can be part of the EU and have a reasoned level of pride in the country you live in.

I am extremely proud and feel privileged to be a Swedish citizen- I am also proud that Sweden is a member of the EU.

They do not have the power you give them- many of the laws in Sweden go beyond those in the EU.

I believe you do not know which laws are instigated in the UK and which are instigated in the EU

Job

You can be part of the EU and have a reasoned level of pride in the country you live in.

I am extremely proud and feel privileged to be a Swedish citizen- I am also proud that Sweden is a member of the EU.

They do not have the power you give them- many of the laws in Sweden go beyond those in the EU.

I believe you do not know which laws are instigated in the UK and which are instigated in the EU
Pride is one of the seven deadly sins...ha I love that one, kinda puts a different spin on Pride marches

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Read your link. Top to bottom.

Have done ta. Looks like most of their funding comes from the EU. Great that they're open about it, but is in the same category as cancer research funded by Philip Morris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom