Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
This is the atmosphere at the EU when the Brexit party discovers Bercow has had a private meeting with the new commissioner about stopping no deal brexit.
Which of course is utterly outrageous and Bercow should be sacked on the spot for it.

View: https://youtu.be/yxTT0h9HJEQ

The largest party in the EU.
Its fucking hilarious.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Bercow has resigned already... he has only a few days left to serve unless his last day 31st Oct has changed?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
This is the atmosphere at the EU when the Brexit party discovers Bercow has had a private meeting with the new commissioner about stopping no deal brexit.
Which of course is utterly outrageous and Bercow should be sacked on the spot for it.

View: https://youtu.be/yxTT0h9HJEQ

The largest party in the EU.
Its fucking hilarious.

You are the epitome of everything you say you are against and also the same.

I can't believe you actually believe anything you say and just say it to get a reaction.

You contradict everything you say.
You make no sense.
You're a troll or just a tosser

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You are the epitome of everything you say you are against and also the same.

I can't believe you actually believe anything you say and just say it to get a reaction.

You contradict everything you say.
You make no sense.
You're a troll or just a tosser

Obviously thinks that the EU is more of a threat to us than Russia.

Which is interesting.

Job

I post a video of the EUs largest party attacking a soveriegn intervention by the EU into the UKs politics with a traitor who is supposed to be the single most impartial figure in parliament.

And you attack me.
I know you dont like it because you love the EU...but can you even bring yourself to admit she is completely correct.

Yoni

@Job just stop with the traitor talk.... no one in the UK is a traitor due to their belief to leave or remain.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I post a video of the EUs largest party attacking a soveriegn intervention by the EU into the UKs politics with a traitor who is supposed to be the single most impartial figure in parliament.

And you attack me.
I know you dont like it because you love the EU...but can you even bring yourself to admit she is completely correct.

You've swallowed the idiotic leave rhetoric hook line and sinker.

Job

Hes the fucking speaker of the house having ..he thought..secret meetings with the new head of the organisation we voted to leave with intentions to use his position to influence UKs politics against the will of the people.

He would have been beheaded in the good old days.
If remain has won and he was a brexiter the scandal would have absolute...which shows how entrenched the establishment power and disdain for the voters is.

He can do what he likes when he leaves, but this meeting is simply outrageous.

Yoni

I don’t think it was a secret meeting as there is a statement on the EU parliament website...I assume your source re secrecy was either the Torygraph or the sun?

He met with his European counterpart. I believe the role of Sassoli is similar to Bercow? Why should they not discuss a topic which affects all EU nations (not just the UK)?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
...against the will of the people...

There's your weasel-phrase there. It was popular in the 30s in Germany.

*puke*

Job

Everything I defend here goes to the very soul of belonging..to the history of our nation, the cornerstones of democracy, social cohesion, responsibility, continuation and tribe.

Everything ..every last piece of tedious bullshit you defend is 1st world problems.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Remember when you said it was human nature to want to bang underage girls? What were you defending then?

Gwadien

Everything I defend here goes to the very soul of belonging..to the history of our nation, the cornerstones of democracy, social cohesion, responsibility, continuation and tribe.

Everything ..every last piece of tedious bullshit you defend is 1st world problems.

Social Cohesion...

Fuck the;
Jews
Poor
Muslims
Chinese
Indians
Gypsies
Blacks
Gays
Trans
Women
etc.

How does that promote social cohesion? lmao.

Also.

'Tribe'

I'm going to fly away on my roflcopter, bye.

Job

Social Cohesion...

Fuck the;
Jews
Poor
Muslims
Chinese
Indians
Gypsies
Blacks
Gays
Trans
Women
etc.

How does that promote social cohesion? lmao.

Also.

'Tribe'

I'm going to fly away on my roflcopter, bye.
And who said fuck them.

Oh yes you

Tribe..a dirty word to the Borg supporters.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Can you explain how you are defending cornerstone of democracy by screaming traitor at anyone that disagrees with you?

Job

No..it will hit remainers hardest because they will be depressed for 20 years

Gwadien

I can't wait for you to come on here like wtf I gut undurcut by sum paki plumbers, wtf

Job

Im not happy with the way the broke down the EU ref voting in such glorious detail.
It was obviously a personally anonymous vote, but by breaking it down into boroughs..age groups..race..gender just creates more divisions.
A huge amount of people in those areas voted remain..quite possibly the bleedin car workers, but they are being judged by association, just like the entire population of elderly are now classed as evil destroys of young peoples future.

Everyones judging everyone else based on sweeping demographics.
You could literally be in an area where the result was 51-49 to leave and the media goes off on a judgemental tirade about your leave area.

The media..yes those fucking living cunts I often refer too..are just pouring over the results to lever out the tiniest details..pigeonhole and judge.

If they apply that fucked up logic to the country then Britains are all brexit twats..
The ref should have been completely anonymous..no breakdown..just one total, it has split the country in two.

Leave/remain 'areas' my ass, just slightly diffetent outcomes in arbitrary borders.

Yoni

Im not happy with the way the broke down the EU ref voting in such glorious detail.
It was obviously a personally anonymous vote, but by breaking it down into boroughs..age groups..race..gender just creates more divisions.
A huge amount of people in those areas voted remain..quite possibly the bleedin car workers, but they are being judged by association, just like the entire population of elderly are now classed as evil destroys of young peoples future.

Everyones judging everyone else based on sweeping demographics.
You could literally be in an area where the result was 51-49 to leave and the media goes off on a judgemental tirade about your leave area.

The media..yes those fucking living cunts I often refer too..are just pouring over the results to lever out the tiniest details..pigeonhole and judge.

If they apply that fucked up logic to the country then Britains are all brexit twats..
The ref should have been completely anonymous..no breakdown..just one total, it has split the country in two.

Leave/remain 'areas' my ass, just slightly diffetent outcomes in arbitrary borders.
Says the man who not only labels everyone who disagrees with him a Libra list but also uses the term traitor to describe 99% of the populous oO

Job

Well yes, and Im pondering over the divisions reported voting makes even in the GE.
Obviously theres no viable way around it with local mps, but just as a thought experiment, how it would change the distribution of resources and attention if the politicians didnt know where their votes came from.

Gwadien

He said Paki...Scouse!!!

I used the word Paki because if I used the word Indian you'd be like:

Hur de gur dey r pakis were iz India? I fort dey all frum paki land wtffffddddddfd kill Dem url dey tratoyrs

Job

What accent is that?
Somerset?

Oh and Indians arent Pakinstanis, have you missed a bit of recent history.

Job

You should have just uzed the spelling gramer button.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Im not happy we're doing the thing we do with votes by usimg it to understand the feelings of citizens so we can better address their concerns, because I'm a bitter idiot
Fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom