Please Jox stop crying

F

Freppe^^

Yeah i bet hes cryin a river when hes writing that!

P

parzi

lols.
minstrels have tank ra's ?
didnt notice that yet^^

reason for so much more albstealthers is:

necro PL xDDDDD

imo stick to df whine ;p

S

Spamb0t

"The alb-stealth zerg have earned 96% more rps than the mids, and 113% more than hibs, or you could just say that the albs have done more rps than mids + hibs together. "

uhm well ur counting 3 alb classes and 2 hib/mid... ofcourse they'll have more RPs together.

H

herjulf

Remove one class then minstrel to get a assasain and a ranged user.

Still more rps then all its counterparts.

Infils alone almost outshine the TOTAL hib rps...

As so many ppl said w8ing for a inc savage nerf...

I feel it incoming, the PHAT infil nerf.

B

belth

Herjulf=Jox #2? Read the thread, jox got pwned there.

L

loxleyhood

I love the way Jox assumes every server's main battlezone is Emain. :D

But take away Minstrel RP and Albs still have more by far. Yes, dragonfang is overpowered.

EVERYBODY FUCKING GETS THAT NOW.

M

marczje

theres already enuff crap on vn, why bring it here..

I

ilienwyn

Well, if they nerf infils there will be no excuse for not improving rest of alb classes, so bring it on if you want it that much. Just make my arms a savage then :D :m00:

K

Knix

ok i really dont get it, how can you determ a nerf from rps pr week of all stealthers? without knowing how many of them there are? when there is such much big diffrence between realms and how many that are playing in them. - if you have to get some char numbers in it aswell, to see how many stealthers there are.

Just for clearing it up. Last week RP pr stealther based on 15servers (all) from www.camelotseer.com on lv50 Chars only and still this is totaly useless crap for saying anything and cant be tolled if infis are better than sb ect, but stealther vs all.

Infi and scout - avg 10505,03364 Realm points pr char
SB and Hunter - avg 11880,97452 Realm points pr char
Nightshade and Ranger avg 9744,031707 Realm points pr char

But according to last weeks rp, Mid stealthers pr Stealther are preforming better RP wise. So still if you die before you reach mmg, your still getting more rps avg than an alb stealther, according to last week rps for 15servers.

For crowed, again from www.camelotseer.com Stealthers in a realm out of realms total pop. (for alb only infi and scout) based on 15 servers (all) lv50 only

Alb - 14,2908422%
Mid - 14,40106773%
Hib - 15,42349028%

So there is not really especially many alb lv 50 stealthers compared to other realms stealthers - but again this is based on how many there are, and not how many thats active. So why is there 15.42% hib stealthers, i dont see that many hib stealthers at all - Its based on stealthers out of how many there is in realm, so not really supriceing :)

Now if your a mid i bet your thinking, BS thats not true there is 1000000 mio alb stealthers mmg-mtk every day! - and yea that might be, but just proven that those stats cant be used as a fact, but only gives you an idea of how it is :)

just my 10 cent

/sry for spelling :p

O

Ozands

have jox taken any rr´s since the la nerf ? all i see nowdays when he is playing he tries to bring his zerg, i remember some times when he is trying to invite me to his grps to start the zerg, sure i know every1 zerg albs,hibs,mids and the correct way to "kill" a zerg is not to zerg back its just change rvr zone go odins or hw. I QQ about zergs all the time but i dont bring counter zergs

I

infernalwrath

Originally posted by Ozands
have jox taken any rr´s since the la nerf ? all i see nowdays when he is playing he tries to bring his zerg, i remember some times when he is trying to invite me to his grps to start the zerg, sure i know every1 zerg albs,hibs,mids and the correct way to "kill" a zerg is not to zerg back its just change rvr zone go odins or hw. I QQ about zergs all the time but i dont bring counter zergs
OMG what EXACTLY he said
/salute
its rare to see a mid thinking that way :)
ps i think same way thats why my sc00t is inactive atm =x

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by Knix

For crowed, again from www.camelotseer.com Stealthers in a realm out of realms total pop. (for alb only infi and scout) based on 15 servers (all) lv50 only

Alb - 14,2908422%
Mid - 14,40106773%
Hib - 15,42349028%

So there is not really especially many alb lv 50 stealthers compared to other realms stealthers - but again this is based on how many there are, and not how many thats active. So why is there 15.42% hib stealthers, i dont see that many hib stealthers at all - Its based on stealthers out of how many there is in realm, so not really supriceing :)

Now if your a mid i bet your thinking, BS thats not true there is 1000000 mio alb stealthers mmg-mtk every day! - and yea that might be, but just proven that those stats cant be used as a fact, but only gives you an idea of how it is :)

just my 10 cent

/sry for spelling :p

The percent figures you quote mean nothing and I'll tell you why

while the total population of stealthers is approx 15% for each realm please take into consideartion the following.

Scene A . What is 15% of 1000 ?

150 I hear you say and you would be right aswell

Scene B. now what is 15% of 3000

450 I hear you say and you would be correct

please note that 15% of scenario A does not = 15% of scenario B

% population means nothing in individual classes whenbased against total realm population. It is a well known fact that Albion has the highest population on average across all servers, and this is why mid as /level 30 on 8 servers and hib on 4 (maybe more) and Alb has /level 30 on NO servers at all.

Fact is there are more infils than SB or NS

Fact SB / NS will probably get more RP per week average as the warder AMG infil noob zerg will only be getting low rp per kill as they add like flies to shit (not saying that SBs or NS don't , but the FOTM crew do it a lot more)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I love it when people use numbers, but they utterly fuck up (like Jox did).
I think Knix set it out a lot better :)

I would also disagree with Loxleyhood about DF being overpowered. Evade 7 or something is overpowered. 50% capped evade is overpowered. But saying a lvl 50 evade based stun is overpowered, would mean that Savages should lose their rear stun right away...
Just SB's crying so much, some Albs are starting to believe it.
Regards, Glottis

D

Driwen

Originally posted by infernalwrath
OMG what EXACTLY he said
/salute
ps i think same way thats why my sc00t is inactive atm =x

it was rare to see an alb think like that before LA nerf ;). In other words its rare to see someone not cry when their opponent has the edge since one or two months (and will prolly have it for a few more).

K

kinag

Originally posted by infernalwrath
OMG what EXACTLY he said
/salute

Says the alb... :puke:

F

-Freezingwiz-

Take a look at these numbers;

Last week rps(all servers);

Infiltrators 24,4 mill
Minstrels 18,3
Scout 11,7
Total: 54,4

Shadowblades 20,3
Hunters 7,5(lol!)
Total: 27,8

Nightshades 15,4
Rangers 10,1
Total: 25,5

We all know that hib-stealthers are performing much better than mid-stealthers but the long run to amg + the fact that hibs almost never have any strength-relics plays a big part in these numbers.

The alb-stealth zerg have earned 96% more rps than the mids, and 113% more than hibs, or you could just say that the albs have done more rps than mids + hibs together.

rofl !!

after reading this it seems like all mincers solo.... NO grping ^^

A

angrykid

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I love it when people use numbers, but they utterly fuck up (like Jox did).
I think Knix set it out a lot better :)

I would also disagree with Loxleyhood about DF being overpowered. Evade 7 or something is overpowered. 50% capped evade is overpowered. But saying a lvl 50 evade based stun is overpowered, would mean that Savages should lose their rear stun right away...
Regards, Glottis

hehe.. the back based stun is what?, 4 seconds? 5 tops..
50% evade on a fully buffed infil, with stun-from-evade lasts 9 seconds. It's a insta-win button, and glottis and the other thrust infils know this. All respect to those infils who goes slash, way better spec, since then it requires some sort of skill to actually win a fair fight. Also, you only need to evade 1hit from main hand before stun gets in. Sb's need to evade one hit, then hit once, then again! to get a 5 sec stun in..

pwease! go to bed, kid.

I

Imon

Regards, Glottis

Ofc it´s overpowered when they got all the other things you mention

doh

J

jox

Did I fuck up the numbers? hm, how?!

I also went to Seer; clicked on advanced report, clicked on rps n class n last week score, very simple.

Some people want to see the amount of chars, why? who cares about avarage rp/char, or total score, it shows nothing, but I belive that last week score shows the current balance in the game. For example; Infils at nr 1, thanes at nr 36, is it a coincidence?

Infernalwrath; I may be a muppet, but you are by far the worst sniper I ever encountered. When you, at last managed to land slam and got 30% hits left, run, instead of back of and start to fumble with your silly bow, lol.

Ozands; Aint that sweet? a little ebay-gimp that have been asking me for advice as soon as I logg in the last weeks, and now try to elevate himself by throwing shit on me. I have mates in Overlords to play with so why would I invite a little kobie-gimp like you?

And me taking any rrs since 1.62? cant remember if took rr 9 pre or post 1.62, but the step to rr 10(1,8 mill) will take me a while due to real life commitments. How many rps have you scored on your little ebayer? 100k totally? retarded fuck.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by angrykid
hehe.. the back based stun is what?, 4 seconds? 5 tops..
50% evade on a fully buffed infil, with stun-from-evade lasts 9 seconds. It's a insta-win button, and glottis and the other thrust infils know this. All respect to those infils who goes slash, way better spec, since then it requires some sort of skill to actually win a fair fight. Also, you only need to evade 1hit from main hand before stun gets in. Sb's need to evade one hit, then hit once, then again! to get a 5 sec stun in..

pwease! go to bed, kid.

Yes, lets do that.
But before I go, lets compare the damage output of a savage to an inf...
They don't really need more time than that to kill me...
And really, I'm still not feeling very tired.
So lets compare thrust damage to the damage output of an SB.
Oh wait, lets not, cause a thrust inf does not really match...
Oh, we will keep that quiet...
Oh wait, lets try one more...
Lets nerf thrust so that not only are infs affected, also some scouts will be affected. And it gets even funnier. While all know the rest of the thrust line is crap... we won't change that despite taking DF...
Typical Mid thinking. One decent thing on an Alb class, and you little girls and boys are crying like no tommorow.
Regards, Glottis

H

Haldar

But before I go, lets compare the damage output of a savage to an inf...

stick ur savage comments into someplace where sun doesnt shine. talk is abour stealthers here.

Oh wait, lets not, cause a thrust inf does not really match...

senseless.

Lets nerf thrust so that not only are infs affected, also some scouts will be affected.

and what?

While all know the rest of the thrust line is crap... we won't change that despite taking DF...

infi who spec thrust will also spec cs or dw. and there are useful styles in both those lines. Did u know that? bet no.

typical alb thinking...

K

kinag

Typical Mid thinking. One decent thing on an Alb class, and you little girls and boys are crying like no tommorow.

typical mid thinking? go find something else to do mate, your opinions means shit and think people are pretty tired about listening to all your whining and when other people whine about something which you got and enjoy you just have to whine about them..

O

Ozands

Originally posted by jox

Ozands; Aint that sweet? a little ebay-gimp that have been asking me for advice as soon as I logg in the last weeks, and now try to elevate himself by throwing shit on me. I have mates in Overlords to play with so why would I invite a little kobie-gimp like you?

Yes i did ask ur advice with my sb kobbiie about how to specc but not with Renwind, i have not asked for ur advice as soon as u log in cause i dont need it anymore and im not throwing "shit" on u m8 its just thats the truth, and im not the one that rolled a FoTM when i ur primary char got nerfed (yes i know i have one but thats not the reason i have the account). just wich u could play the game sure it has probably gotten alot harder since LA nerf but thats not a reason for sitting in a corner and crying

fyi i didnt buy the account on ebay :twak:

H

horil

Originally posted by Ozands
not the one that rolled a FoTM

non fotm ebayer? ok mate! :rolleyes:

What do you know about experience as sb in rvr if you have traded or bought your account? So I guess you should try rvr abit more?

Users who are viewing this thread