Jox the brave

K

kin

Originally posted by jox
Thx for insta-killing me; gimps, you just make me wanna build my TS-squad even more...my hunter is in 34 now.

8 Hunters with TS will be my revenge against worthless loosers like you.

One must think that a powerful char like Sst would solo(she could kill me and Ztyx solo if she plays good), but that motherfucking gimp always group with a mincer or 2-3 infils.

Gimp-ass-motherfucker...

Learn something from Elajt or Wittor, loosers..

I was at amg, when i saw jox and ztyx so i decided to test
the new improved morale of mid stealthers, poped and arrow in ztyx and waited for him to attack. A sb at maybe 60-70 % against
a scout with purge and ip up.

Now how many think both of them attacked me, and how many think they wanted a fair fight ?

A

Aybabtu

Im surprised only 2 attacked you....i mean we are talking about Ztyx + pet here....

J

jox

Originally posted by kin
the new improved morale of mid stealthers, poped and arrow in ztyx and waited for him to attack. A sb at maybe 60-70 % against

Now how many think both of them attacked me, and how many think they wanted a fair fight ?

Are you a complete idiot? you have never showed any kind of honor yourself, why would we risk anything? How would we know that you were alone? You could have been standing there with 2-3 infils as usual. Nope Sir, I do not like to sit on the pad, nope Sir.

K

kin

Re: Re: Jox the brave

Originally posted by jox
Are you a complete idiot? you have never showed any kind of honor yourself, why would we risk anything? How would we know that you were alone? You could have been standing there with 2-3 infils as usual. Nope Sir, I do not like to sit on the pad, nope Sir.

I newer claim to have honor, you do.

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by kin

Kinad fuck of noob you always do that crap on me to camp in the trees 20 min till i attack an infil then shoot arrows in me then laugh spam afterwards.

But was uber i got the jump on you you wasted purge,ip and i did not even get hit hahaha noob QQ more

K

Keogh

Originally posted by jox
you have never showed any kind of honor yourself

Thats rich. Today of all days a Middy talking about honour.

J

jox

Re: Re: Re: Jox the brave

Originally posted by kin

And I have? lol

/hug Cyclodia, well said

To Aybabtu; You used to be nice, have no clue what your problem is, perhaps you didnt get the love you deserved from your parents or perhaps you are living in a relation that dosent satisfy you, I have no clue, perhaps you should talk to somebody, a shrink or something.

K

kin

Originally posted by Ximadir
Kinad fuck of noob you always do that crap on me to camp in the trees 20 min till i attack an infil then shoot arrows in me then laugh spam afterwards.

But was uber i got the jump on you you wasted purge,ip and i did not even get hit hahaha noob QQ more

You mean last night when i attacked both you and Ipshis,
1 scout against 1 rr8 ns and 1 rr6 ns. Well i finished of Ipshis
in melee, thats maybe why you didnt get hit ?
When is last time you have attacked any rr8 + rr6 alb stealther ?

Btw Cyclodia you have won 1 time in like 3-4 months, how many times have i killed you in the same time ?

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jox the brave

Originally posted by jox

To Aybabtu; You used to be nice, have no clue what your problem is, perhaps you didnt get the love you deserved from your parents or perhaps you are living in a relation that dosent satisfy you, I have no clue, perhaps you should talk to somebody, a shrink or something.

Only 2 SB's i've ever had a hard time killing and respected is you and Salaa, but somehow you two are also the biggest whiners towards a class you've been fucking over and over since the day growth rate on LA was raised....IT GOT FIXED, and yes killing infils must be hard now a days and quite frankly i haven't had as much fun in RvR in a long time as i have now :)

Ohh.... and please stfu about my family ok? :)

K

Keogh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jox the brave

Ohh.... and please stfu about my family ok? :)

Making remarks about peoples families is what kids do cause they think they're clever.

If he's not a kid then thats 10 x worse and he isn't worth the spunk he was made from.

K

kin

Welll you all have to understand this.

An infil camping mmg 24/7 with a few friends, getting high rr, is not only the worst noob in the game his also a bad person irl.

A ns camping atk road 24/7 with a few friends, getting high rr, is not only a superb player his also a hero and a genuine nice person.

If infils is stongest they are gimp ass-motherfuckers to attack
with equal or more numbers, when sbs are, its ok to prevent
further adds.

N

nightsorrow

Originally posted by kin
You mean last night when i attacked both you and Ipshis,
1 scout against 1 rr8 ns and 1 rr6 ns. Well i finished of Ipshis
in melee, thats maybe why you didnt get hit ?
When is last time you have attacked any rr8 + rr6 alb stealther ?

Btw Cyclodia you have won 1 time in like 3-4 months, how many times have i killed you in the same time ?

you dont kill him or me solo thats for sure, >>>sure, you use TS, shoot 3 arrows, we get away, then get zerged with 40% hp left by infils or a fg, yes, u rock, keep it coming

K

kin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jox the brave

Originally posted by nightsorrow
you dont kill him or me solo thats for sure, >>>sure, you use TS, shoot 3 arrows, we get away, then get zerged with 40% hp left by infils or a fg, yes, u rock, keep it coming

But you just stated you killed me without me hitting you, how could both of you run from me and you stilll manage to kill me.
Maybe the ns dd finished me off ?

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jox the brave

Originally posted by Keogh
Making remarks about peoples families is what kids do cause they think they're clever.

If he's not a kid then thats 10 x worse and he isn't worth the spunk he was made from.

I don't give a flying fuck about his age, but mentioning family is almost as bad as 'you mamma' jokes!

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by kin

I do beleive Jox has been owned again..

oouu look, by another scout ....

X

Ximadir

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jox the brave

Originally posted by kin
But you just stated you killed me without me hitting you, how could both of you run from me and you stilll manage to kill me.
Maybe the ns dd finished me off ?

Pa chain, evade,evade,evade,evade,evade..............

H

herjulf

Lets all hug and sing gay camp songs!!

We shall overcome, trala la la laaa

OR

All dress in leather and get freaky with it!

S

skile

Kinad, take it as compliment. They are afraid of you, they think they will loose 1vs1, so they will attack u in a pair.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by herjulf
Lets all hug and sing gay camp songs!!

We shall overcome, trala la la laaa

OR

All dress in leather and get freaky with it!

Think 'We Shall Overcome' would be a bad choice to call a gay camp song :)

Rather take Helmut Lotti with 'Kumbajar My Lord' :D

Users who are viewing this thread