Jox

A

Aussie-

lmao, that scout didnt even add till i was on 20%, he searched a 'safe' spot first , 2 sbs vs 2 scouts, you gotta be joking if you call that a balanced fight .

wd, Norsman Flammen nuuber

I doubt you know what a lvl 50 is worth, like when you kill him alone xD

Z

ztyx

Originally posted by Aussie-
lmao, that scout didnt even add till i was on 20%, he searched a 'safe' spot first , 2 sbs vs 2 scouts, you gotta be joking if you call that a balanced fight .

wd, Norsman Flammen nuuber

Well I didn't add untill Jox were down to 30% HP.. so it wasn't really 2 vs 1. It was you vs jox and I added much later. When I added the other scout had start shooting. So it wasn't 2 vs 1 + 1.

A

Aussie-

do you know that because of shitheads like you amg is full of stealthers? how many do you have in your group atm? 5? keke

J

jox

do you know that because of shitheads like you amg is full of stealthers? how many do you have in your group atm? 5? keke

lol, so you blame Ztyx... so pathetic...

Y

-yoda-

Jox doesnt know what 1v1 or solo means. i have NEVER seen jox solo he always has some form of adds close to him ,

J

jox

Originally posted by -yoda-
Jox doesnt know what 1v1 or solo means. i have NEVER seen jox solo he always has some form of adds close to him ,

I do, I do, ... idiot

J

jox

Originally posted by adari
ok lets not

fuck off jox

lamer :/

Ok, I will, last time I saw you, I gave you a 1100+ pa, thats always a beginning..

A

adari

Originally posted by jox
Ok, I will, last time I saw you, I gave you a 1100+ pa, thats always a beginning..

since when is PA a back position style you perform when unstealthed?

you just zerged me again

if i wasnt tired i would have noticed the sarcasm in ur pm

gg

K

kaod

If it's you then pretty worthless.

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by -yoda-
Nice fights on FS we had :)

M

mirak_naijmi

Albs always have something to whine about...if it isnt LA being to good its Jox being to good. Jox 4tehwin! (jox dps will be nerfed with 40% within a matter of hours!!!)

E

Ekydus

You're in Emain and moaning about numbers?
OK...

T

tirinerfed

time you got some medicine back , Jox show mids they way to power you.. so cry more noobis albs who cant play unless they with a mincer and there beloved DF ...

Jox truly show us the way to glory ..

Btw cry more albs looks like he powerd you fore good.

Tiri lvl 50 Zs and a proud mid player

S

Stormm

Originally posted by tirinerfed
time you got some medicine back , Jox show mids they way to power you.. so cry more noobis albs who cant play unless they with a mincer and there beloved DF ...

Jox truly show us the way to glory ..

Btw cry more albs looks like he powerd you fore good.

Tiri lvl 50 Zs and a proud mid player

err.. lol??:eek6:

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by adari
Do you see yourself as a skilled and experienced high rr sb when you zerg with your liddul nuub gank squad?

Goto HW and zerg solo mobs, much more fun, really!

Stlong wajjn qq.

gratz on rr2 stlong fotm ranger boi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom