People who have yet to receive their activation emails

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Not me but 2 friends:

1. Plus.net and GoDaddy
2. WARPBE for both of them
3. 2pm and 2.30pm yesterday

It's got nothing to do with e-mail filtering or anti-spam systems. If the confirmation e-mail was sent they would be able to log into the patcher. They can't so therefore the registration hasn't been processed.

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
Almost 24 hours now.

1. BT internet
2. PCOB01
3. 23 hours and counting

LordOfLA

Fledgling Freddie
Some progress:

Was reading over at warhammer alliance and found a post by ianc (here)saying to check for email from noreply@goa.com in spam filters. So I log in to my postini account and sure enough theres a confirmation email from that address waiting in the quarantine.

I tell postini to deliver it and click the link.

I get redirected to Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning and a popup that says undefined.

Hopefully now having "approved" noreply@goa.com the next one should be okay....

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
1. Hotmail

2. WARPBE

3. 22 hours and counting.

Hope it turns up today, i've only got two days off this week.

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
AOL
PCOb01
got code input at about 4:45pm yesterday so 20 hours right now, give or take 15 mins. At least some who have got their codes are advising they are getting them so I dont feel like nothing is happening.

Logix

Fledgling Freddie
OMg i am getting tired now..

Been 24hours now and still no mail ffs wtf did i pay for.

Where can i get a US beta Key?

fetto1

Fledgling Freddie
1.hotmail
2.WARPBE
3.17+ hours of waiting

i am getting realy tierd of this , they even fail to get a mail out , i mean wtf are they doing!!!

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
1. Gmail
2. PCBO01
3. 23h 40mins... give or take half an hour
Getting pretty pissed of att GOA now... Do they have a dwarf in a celler that have to confirm all keys manually...?

Symphonius

Fledgling Freddie
been 24 hours now i can't be arsed with this anymore i'm going US

i'm all for second chances but right now it's just been one disaster after the other

didn't pay for my key so i guess i dont have a real right to complain but this is one hell of a way to treat potential customers

Solid1978

Fledgling Freddie
1. Gmail
2. WARPBE
3. More than 24hours for sure... Getting pretty pissed now... 3rd day and still nothing?!

My Hulkster inside of me aint happy I can tell yall that much...

A person like me likes to test out demos/betas before buying a game. As it is now I'm really having second thoughts about this game, not about the actual game but about on how the manage things. Wow may be annoying with its weekly maintenance on Wednesdays, but atleast the damn whole thing work like it should. Their management can never be compared. Topnotch system Imho If you go at it properly and dont flame everything and everybody everytime you gonna report errors and what not. Being a kid about stuff never solves anything.

I had really high hopes about WAR... but now... I feel I'm getting the pig in the sack if yall know what I mean.

The only hope I have left is that... I really hope they will have 10day trials like they have in wow, if not then its bye bye WAR and I'll stick to wow and wait for Wrath of The Lich King patiently.

//Future? "customter"

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
but if we take a look at the amout of data we're talking to... 80k accounts (lets say 90k, a couple tried twice) if that's the case then after a little high school math you get that if the system could process a key and send an email once a second then it would just take 24 hours in worst case scenario.... But as it seems on the overall reaction on the forums then it's more that they take ten times longer per account... It doesn't take that long to check a key and update a post in a database.....

Soazak

Part of the furniture
1. Hotmail
2. pcob01
3. Around 2 hours I got e-mail saying it failed (sent at around 4.30, got it around 6.30)

Entered it again this morning at around 5.30am. I have not recieved anything, however my open beta account works. I tried it around 9am I can log in fine with the details that I registered. (After getting a d3dx.dll error and having to reinstal DirectX)

Perhaps someone without an email could try logging into the client with the details they registered?

Hakke

Fledgling Freddie
1. Hotmail
2. pcob01
3. Around 2 hours I got e-mail saying it failed (sent at around 4.30, got it around 6.30)

Entered it again this morning at around 5.30am. I have not recieved anything, however my open beta account works. I can log in fine with the details that I registered. (After getting the d3dx.dll error and having to reinstal DirectX)

Good for u. I'm still waiting, for about 24 hours now. Tried to fill out my informations at that validation page couple times more today, but no luck. Can't log on with the client either.. :(

Celestra

Fledgling Freddie
1 Orangehome broadband
2 PCOB01

Managed to enter my beta code last night, still waiting for an email. Been nearly 12 hours.

Cordain

Fledgling Freddie
1. Who is your email provider?
ISP

2. Which of the following 3 codes does your beta key start with?
WARPBE

3. How long have you been waiting?
Almost exactly 24 hours.

advocacy

Fledgling Freddie

hotmail

A: PCOB01

re-entered details at around 12:30 today

C

Cloudwalker

This is my first post here, long time lurker. Thought the information could be of use.

Provider- AOL

Code type- PCOB01

Wait time- Well, I registered my code about 4.30pm CET yesterday and after a couple of hours I got an email telling me my code had not been activated, for some unknown reason.

Annoyed, I fired off a couple more registration requests and left it for the night. This morning I had no email, and on the advice of a poster here I spammed about another 10 requests. 6 hours later, still no email.

BUT on a whim about 20 minutes ago, I decided to try to log in to the patcher, and away it went. I've just created my Chosen and about to log in to the game. So if you've been waiting hours refreshing your inbox, give the client a try. You might be like me and get lucky :D

undivied

Fledgling Freddie

A: Virgin (the guys that do tv/net/planes etc

3. how long have you been waiting?

A: 24 hours 24 mins and 56 seconds but who counting

Shirr

Fledgling Freddie
1. Who is your email provider? A:hotmail

2. Which of the following 3 codes does your beta key start with? A:pCOB01

3. how long have you been waiting? A:24 hours aproxx.

donk

Fledgling Freddie
1. Who is your email provider? Plusnet

2. Which of the following 3 codes does your beta key start with? WARPBE

3. How long have you been waiting? 26 Hours

Andyredbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick check for those of you who've not received keys yet (to see if there's any pattern or if it's just random that)

hotmail/google/yahoo/ISP?

(note that that's pee-cee-oh-bee-zero-one)
B: WARPBE
C: WARPBF

edit:
1. Gmail
2. WARPBE
3. ~26 hours. I made another request about 10 minutes ago in case they wiped the queue sometime yesterday.

Santak

Loyal Freddie
Just a quick check for those of you who've not received keys yet (to see if there's any pattern or if it's just random that)

hotmail/google/yahoo/ISP?

(note that that's pee-cee-oh-bee-zero-one)
B: WARPBE
C: WARPBF

edit:

about 25 hours of waiting :)

fang

Fledgling Freddie
1. delfi.ee <- doubt it means anything to anyone, but still ..
2. WARPBE
3. ~25 hours for the original. Tried a few times more this morning and still nothing.

K

kaeli

1. hotmail
2. WARPBE
3. about 25 hours now

i know a couple of people who have been able to login without their emails, i've sent a few requests too this afternoon, but still no luck.

Kanley

Fledgling Freddie
A - Friday - Book Two Weeks Holiday to play open beta & Head Start
B - Sun - 8:30am Start attempting to validate O/B Key
C - Tue - 7:30am Finaly Validate O/B Key

1) Virgin Media
2) WARPBE
3) 10 hours

Moral - Never book holidays to participate in Beta Tests!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom