People who have yet to receive their activation emails

Solid1978

Fledgling Freddie
Because I'm sick of waiting I made a new account minutes ago .I pressed the Create an Account button located on the games login UI. Although I didn't get an activation email for my account I still tried to activate my beta key with it. Few seconds later I got an email stating that the reason why my key cannot be activated is because the account itself isn't activated.

Now my question is...

Have I screwed up? Is my key gone is cyberspace? Cause I tried to activate the same beta key with my other account which I dont remember the password for, thats why I made a new account minutes ago.

I sick of waiting, its been3 almost 4 days of waiting... I did what I did cause I wanna play this game so bad before even considering of buying it.

Thanks in advance.

PS. Sry if this post is wrongly placed, didn't know where to to put it...

pito

Loyal Freddie
WARPBE
ISP AOL
mail is Gmail
been waiting sicne sunday at 8:30am and counting!!!

Beefeater1980

Fledgling Freddie
ISP: BT
Mail: Gmail
Code: PB

I never did receive a mail, but have been able to log in since yesterday evening. Since I was at work yesterday I can't say how long it took after validating my code two days ago to enter the system.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Still no email but I managed to log in first thing this morning and played around a little. Yay! Three days late, but yay...

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
my brother hasnt recieved and email as yet and we dont know his log in, we cant remember : / so he is screwed. We have a beta key in cyber space it seems at the mo. Any ideas ? No customer support to even contact..

georgie

FH is my second home
Because I'm sick of waiting I made a new account minutes ago .I pressed the Create an Account button located on the games login UI. Although I didn't get an activation email for my account I still tried to activate my beta key with it. Few seconds later I got an email stating that the reason why my key cannot be activated is because the account itself isn't activated.

Now my question is...

Have I screwed up? Is my key gone is cyberspace? Cause I tried to activate the same beta key with my other account which I dont remember the password for, thats why I made a new account minutes ago.

I did get an activation email however when I click on the link I get told that "Registration failed, please check your internet connection and try again in a few minutes (code 303)", yeah... cos I'm sure it's my internet connection that's the problem here. :rolleyes:

And like you, I tried to enter my beta code anyway and it didn't want to know. I think your code will still be just fine. Once you get your new account activated, I'm sure it'll accept your beta code.

I don't think at any point throughout this debacle I've been angry, disappointed maybe, but that's gone too now. I think I've gone past caring, but at no point during this have I been surprised that things went so, so wrong.

I lost faith in GOA during the infamous item loss incident in DAOC, I left Euro Camelot after that and went to the US. Unfortunately all this has done is confirm my lack of confidence in them and made me realise that maybe going Euro for this was a mistake.

georgie

FH is my second home
Thought "Sod it" and made a new account via:

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Got the registration confirmation email within about 2minutes. Followed the link to confirm registration and it actually worked.

Put in my beta key and new account details at:

Haven't had the beta key confirmation yet, but I can log into the patcher.

So I now have 3 accounts floating round out there, but at least one of them actually works now. :)

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
I managed to make my son a new account and register his key within 15 mins and he could log on within 5 after that. No email which i believe they aren't sending them out anymore anyway.

wooly

Fledgling Freddie

Got the registration confirmation email within about 2minutes. Followed the link to confirm registration and it actually worked.

So I now have 3 accounts floating round out there, but at least one of them actually works now. :)

Nice one... Bodes well for me when I get home...

Wooly

Salonin

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome!! cheers for letting me know it worked for you because it did for me. After 60 'hasnt been verified' emails I was about to give up so made a new email 10 minutes ago and now in the process of patching, yay!

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
Aye wooly, worked the same for my son :)

Oh poo... just got in and checked my mailbox.. and nothing....

Have I been too critcal of GOA and they've moved me to the back of the queue.. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

I'll just wait...

Wooly

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie

That worked perfect for me, belive there went 20 min from I made a new mail to I got the confirmation mail from goa

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
Oh poo... just got in and checked my mailbox.. and nothing....

Have I been too critcal of GOA and they've moved me to the back of the queue.. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

I'll just wait...

Wooly

ahhhaaaa tried to register a new account .. and BOOM! its worked.. the patcher is downloading now... Seems they switched someting on today after I set off for work.. grrr.. anyhooo its going....

It's about bloody time...

Wooly

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
I've finally got my ALL OK signal as well. It seems my previously registered account which went fine through all the steps on sunday was gone... this is easily checked if you try to register on the same email account (cause if it says it's not taken there's no account made). And then you can wait till eternity for an email. After that registering the open beta key was done within 5 minutes (before I got the email 30 mins later).

So thanks GOA for fixing, but a message mentioning this to players who are waiting for naught would have been better ;)

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
No confirmation email recieved when creating a new account, so can't confirm account registration....

Have tried to register a beta key against the account irrespective, and will see if the auth servers let me through anyway, but I'm not hopeful.

I'm out of email addresses now... With no password recovery my original war-europe.com account is dead.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
ive tey to receive anything from play, i hear some places have gotten open beta keys, play not a part of this system?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom