People who have yet to receive their activation emails

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Flimgoblin, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Mas

Mas One of Freddy's beloved

Touche!!

2. HitManDan

HitManDan Fledgling Freddie

Same here...
    Just tried it for fun and it said ‘receiving manifest’ or so :D got all excited bless my socks

patcher is zooming aswell \0/

3. razeredge

razeredge One of Freddy's beloved

This is weird, haven't received email, but am currently patching, dont think i put in the wrong address,
    Edit:
    looking at other thread appear 2 be happening to others, might be worth a try for those without email

4. Mas

Mas One of Freddy's beloved

I want a prize for becoming the last person on the planet to enter the OB. Ill happily take 12 months free subscription on the live servers thanks :clap:

5. Skopti

Skopti Fledgling Freddie

Well i tried a method from the warhammer alliance forum.

Up until 30 mins ago i was a 27 hour wait person.

Filled in 10 registration pages and then hammers validate as fast as possible, 25 mins later still no email but my login and patcher is working.

Could be coincidence but heck i was willing to give anything a shot, was on the verge of making a faustian deal.

6. Khazoom

Khazoom Fledgling Freddie

OMg, it just started patching, I had to type my info several times and suddenly it stuck, patcher went on. truly chaos

7. georgie

georgie FH is my second home

1) GMX.com

2) WARPBE

3) about 26 hours or so.

8. HitManDan

HitManDan Fledgling Freddie

Grats! made you a little prize... hope its ok
    [​IMG]

9. Tiawhyn

Tiawhyn Fledgling Freddie

tried to activate since sunday 12:00 havent heard a thing no mail nothing . Tried login in the game and it started patching. Now excuse me while i go dry my tears of joy :p

10. Quetzal

Quetzal Fledgling Freddie

So how long am I expected to wait on average for my email? I submitted it this morning

11. Rayko

Rayko One of Freddy's beloved

lets say you'll be able to play somewhere saturday evening... just before they take the servers offline to prepare for head on!

12. Madtaff471

Madtaff471 Fledgling Freddie

BLOODY HELL, just tried the patcher for the last time before I logged off and it's working.

13. Stimpy

Stimpy Fledgling Freddie

Been waiting over 24h but just tried the patcher, had to do it maybe 15 times before it stuck, its now patching, whether I'll actually be able to play though is another matter.

14. Madtaff471

Madtaff471 Fledgling Freddie

Before I tried patcher I tried to create a new account using exactly the same details I used before. I got as far as " this e-mail account is all ready in use", then I cancelled and tried the patcher again and bugger me it worked. Not saying it fixed it only what happened

15. Marrok

Marrok Loyal Freddie

No mail yet but just started to patch here, 28 hours waiting:clap:

16. ozar

ozar Loyal Freddie

tryed the patcher after reading these posts.....it worked.....seems like i may have a sick day tomorrow :)

17. Lejemorder

Lejemorder Fledgling Freddie

Hello I havnt recieved mine yet

1) hotmail.

2) WARPBE

3) since 5pm 08/09/2008

18. jan4fan

jan4fan Guest

same 4 me havent got the mail ....getting the patch now:clap:

19. Rayko

Rayko One of Freddy's beloved

how can this be possible... I keep getting mails saying my registration was not successful cause of an incorrect login or password
    please fix this, urgently... my login and pass are correct!

20. Deadringer

Deadringer Fledgling Freddie

Hi all,

Still no mail and cant patch, not annoyed about it just very let down fingers crossed for tomorrow. Grats to all the guys who got sorted happy gaming.

Dead

21. Kanley

Kanley Fledgling Freddie

Still no e-mail, but manged to log in patch and play ...wow :clap:

22. Jilson

Jilson Fledgling Freddie

Nice to see people, being able to patch :D

Have fun in game, still waiting here patiently of course

23. Lejemorder

I cant patch :(

24. Aoami

Aoami I am a FH squatter

Guys i entered my beta code at 3pm bst yesterday and still can't get in game - i paid £10 for my beta code and i'm really starting to get pissed off.

25. Guyton

Guyton Fledgling Freddie

tried the launcher with the log in on which i entered my codes and got into the game, I must say it was a total shock.
    Don't wait for the mail to appear to see if you have access try the game launcher, my mail hasnt arrived at all but i've just spend the evening playing WAR

hope it works for you all, best of luck

26. Huntcliff

Huntcliff Fledgling Freddie

No mail, unable to log in, details submitted in what seems an age ago.

Glad I bought the CE with "guaranteed" OB access... worth every penny? :(

27. Skorn

Skorn Fledgling Freddie

GOA UPDATE 22:30

We just received the good news that every account which has entered a valid code for the open beta is now registered and can access the patcher and game servers.
    Our e-mail server is still very busy and due to a bug, mails are being sent out although not nearly as fast as we would hope. In the meantime make sure to start our patcher and check if you have access.
    As soon as the problems with our mail servers have been resolved, we will be able to bring the account registration on our webpage back online.
    See you on the battlefield!

28. Lejemorder

Wish I could login then because I submitted my key yesterday :(

29. Jilson

Jilson Fledgling Freddie

so... good news that every account which has entered a valid code for the open beta is now registered and can access the patcher and game servers...

An yet it says later on "In the meantime make sure to start our patcher and check if you have access."

So you might not have access, so surely not every account can access the patcher and game servers.

Still cannot login to the patcher :(

30. pinkey

pinkey Fledgling Freddie

Mines working now, no email but i can log in and play.