Hakke

Fledgling Freddie
Hotmail
B
~20 hours

Any news regarding this issue?

Symphonius

Fledgling Freddie
been waiting for over twenty hours now. i was amused to see a news item that the last remaining 10000 could now get into the game.

i dont know whether to laugh or get mad because just when you think they can't screw it up any further it happens

vitorh

Fledgling Freddie
1-my isp
2-warpbe
3- i registered my code yesterday and received this email.

´[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;]Welcome xxx,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;]Warhammer® Online: Age of Reckoning™ is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) set in a fantasy world where the armies of Destruction and Order are pit against each in an endless succession of battles. Pick your side and contribute to the victory of your comrades-in-arms.

Please remember that your login is private and that you should not share it with anyone. Your username is the public name that is displayed when you log onto the portal.

Your login: xxx
Your username: xxx
Your email address: xxx

well it doesnt say any confirmation or any error message , so i dont know what this email means.one thing im sure is that i cant login to the patcher yet.
[/FONT]

vindbult

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick check for those of you who've not received keys yet (to see if there's any pattern or if it's just random that)

1. Who is your email provider?

hotmail/google/yahoo/ISP?

2. Which of the following 3 codes does your beta key start with?

A: PCOB01
(note that that's pee-cee-oh-bee-zero-one)
B: WARPBE
C: WARPBF

edit:
3. How long have you been waiting?

1. comhem and hotmail
2. WARPBE/WARPBF
3. 21h =(

As I c it for me and my friends that are in the same posission, we wernt planing on playin OB cause we didnt have any keys so all time we can get before headstart is fine for me (even if Im just as frustrated as many of u others :twak:)

Also Im thinkin that im glad if they get this key check/reg/confirm problem solved during this week cause there will be tons more people doin the same thing on sunday/monday next week and then its the real thing we talk about!

I feel for those who have bought the CA to have this chans to check the game out before headstart but for us that have got the key for "free"...
Just chill and be happy for the time we will get in advance no matter how long or short it might be.

We will have plenty of time to crash our fammilly, destroy our children/childhood, get sacked from our jobbs and loose all sence of realety outside the game that normal people call life when the game starts for real :cheers:

Riga

Fledgling Freddie
Almost given up now 18 hours and no code and the code I entered is a PCOB01 one.The letters o on the code look like a ds and im not sure if the code contains 8s or Bs so its likly that I when/if I get an email,It will say my code does not exist.Totally fed up. Im on AOL does anyone know if this is causing a prob?

AnkaVanka

Fledgling Freddie
1 Other; have my own mailserver
2 warpbe
3 since 4:30 cet yesterday. Have also tried spamming at around 9:30 am this morning, no result.

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
1. Gmail

2. PCOB01

3. First registered 4pm yesterday (Monday) Not received any mail yet. Tried again this morning at 6am, still nothing on either attempts.

Riga

Fledgling Freddie
No need to feel sorry for people who ordered the collectors edition, alot of them are cancelling, And as the codes arrived in a sealed pack so they will still get early start and bonus items as no one will know what codes they had.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
1: BBB
2: PCOB01
3: 20h

1: Gmail
2: WARPBE
3: 20h

LordOfLA

Fledgling Freddie
1. Own private email server with Postini anti-spam/virus
2. WARPBE (EA sent me a second one this morning...)
3. SInce the new activation page went online at 4pm on Monday.

I've been trying several times in IE and firefox on two different computers. I did get a "login didn't match" email at 3am though. No luck before or since with either of the beta codes EA sent me.

Working and playing black & white in the mean time so I can throw people around, crush them with rocks and house parts, etc :flame:

All good fun. THough soon I'll be wanting my beta premium refunded...

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
1. Telenor

2. WARPBE

3. 14 hours

Not that it matters anymore. I got my US key last night, registered, validated and now have 20 min left of the DL. :p

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
20 here :)
Well....gonna give em one last chance - I got my US Betakey and I'm steadily downloading the client.

Whoever is first gets my money in the end.

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Approx 21 hrs since i validated.. email provider is tdc (Denmark).

shane242

Fledgling Freddie
Private mail server and hotmail for the other account.

ISP - vergin media :/

PCOB01, WARPBF and WARPBE

waiting since the page went live. was spamming F5 waiting got the news

21 hours i guess?

Z

Zamolxes

Just a quick check for those of you who've not received keys yet (to see if there's any pattern or if it's just random that)

1. Who is your email provider?

hotmail/google/yahoo/ISP?

Yahoo

2. Which of the following 3 codes does your beta key start with?

A: PCOB01
(note that that's pee-cee-oh-bee-zero-one)
B: WARPBE
C: WARPBF

edit:
3. How long have you been waiting?
21 hours now (been trying anything , spamming etc)

Melindi

Fledgling Freddie
1. Gmail/Virgin media
2. PCOB01
3. Over 21 hours

When clicking my activation code yesterday aft, after creating an account the day before, I got the message 'your account has been suspended and your access has been blocked' though, so I doubt I will get any response...

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
so its like 24 hours now or something for me

no one i know has gotten theirs either.

Verizian

Fledgling Freddie
1. Virginmedia
2. PCOB01
3. since 16:01 8th september so 21hours 37 mins

Meanwhile 5minutes to make a us beta account and 1day remaining on the client download.
Lets see who wins the race. GOA to let me log in with a code I had to pay £10 for or Mythic to create an entirely new account, download, patch and log in. so far despite the 20 hour headstart Mythic is in the lead.

Hawk

Fledgling Freddie
ISP = Virgin
Beta = WARP
waiting for email since 4pm yesterday

TureB

Fledgling Freddie
1. Hotmail

2, 2 x WARPBE

3, 22 hours +

I am not sure about my password and I have two beta codes so I sent in two with different pass/beta-codes at the same time. Got email for one of them within five minutes saying it was wrong. Still waiting for the second one, now 22hours later >.<

mevstedt

Fledgling Freddie
Been waiting 20+ hours at the moment. Went off to register for a US Beta and have the key, account and everything set up. Downloading the client right now which is taking alot of time though, kinda wish I had done it yesterday instead of being patient and I would have been playing by now.

What actually bothers me the most though is it doesn't seem as if GOA is aware that there is a problem with the emails.

chaostheory

Fledgling Freddie
1) Hotmail
2) WARPBE
With Virgin Media
Lost track how long nowbeen waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom