Patch=ragnarök

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
p0x said:
Please, even Deadly Shadows plays better than any current mid/pry guild :<
Seeing people like JH kill everything without even trying... You all really, REALLY suck.

And so does this thread.

but but... the only time i've seen JH was when they got killed by bulle at fetstryk (or smt) in a movie...

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Loch was referring to when BOF was up, kinda important part of the statement.

And Loch wasnt talking about your class, she was talking about other overpowered classes.

You albs are just too used to your i-win buttons, that when a cloth caster gets killed by a train on him you whine ? LOL ! Get ready for the real world when ras are balanced out kiddos.

And Loch, you represent the stupidity in Albion the best ! Congratulations.
( This comment is not aimed at other albs btw )

A

Aoln

You think a fully buffed mid caster with pbt and 50% absorb and chain healing will die instantly to 3 mercs?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Aenir said:
You albs are just too used to your i-win buttons, that when a cloth caster gets killed by a train on him you whine ? LOL ! Get ready for the real world when ras are balanced out kiddos.

Think it is actualy aimed at Albion tbh ;o

We've had a billion shitty whine threads about RA's, can't blame people for using them, blame Mythic for introducing an utter wank RA listing to the game, which they're fixing. The real world.. I'll refrain myself from whining I think.

Anyways, can an admin close this shitty thread? its kinda becomming zzz

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:

and after saying something like that you still dare to call someone 'stupid'?

go play cs and buy a AK and whine for wallhacks, you would fit in perfectly

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
You think a fully buffed mid caster with pbt and 50% absorb and chain healing will die instantly to 3 mercs?

60% absorb actually :) Oh and also, they got the overpowered SPEC AF from cleric, surely they cannot die then? :)

sami

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
60% absorb actually :) Oh and also, they got the overpowered SPEC AF from cleric, surely they cannot die then? :)

50, bof doesnt stack with caster selfbuff ;o

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
and after saying something like that you still dare to call someone 'stupid'?

go play cs and buy a AK and whine for wallhacks, you would fit in perfectly

Never played cs much, and especially never hacked. Quite irrelevant to what i posted. But since all you want is to flame that sounds logical.

So the i-win buttons dont exist ?
I'l name a few : BoF, SoS, Dragonfang, Faith healing to a lesser extent.

And yes, stupid.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:
Never played cs much, and especially never hacked. Quite irrelevant to what i posted. But since all you want is to flame that sounds logical.

So the i-win buttons dont exist ?
I'l name a few : BoF, SoS, Dragonfang, Faith healing to a lesser extent.

And yes, stupid.

if you believe I-win buttons exist you are stupid indeed, or just a silly noob, could be both even...

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
if you believe I-win buttons exist you are stupid indeed, or just a silly noob, could be both even...

/kiss

Poor sod.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir, you just made a 2nd proof you are stupid indeed, and a silly noob.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:

And you just whine 24/7 about Ra's, DF, and everything else. MAYBE LEARN TO PLAY WELL before commenting on so called 'I-win' buttons. Just because all mid groups fucking suck on prydwen, doesn't mean that they do overall.

Not saying that albs are 'leet' or are RvR gods on prydwen, but really.. if the mids don't realise that they suck so much, then we'll see threads like this over and over again, such fun ;<

Oh and ps: I do actually want to see the newly re designed RA's given out to everyone, then when PE still kill everything, maybe the mids will actually sit down and think about wtf they're doing wrong, instead of logging onto here and qqing about BoF/SoS.

Fucking whiners :<

Ooh, pps! Where the fuck was I whining about a caster dying with BoF up? hmm? Maybe learn to READ before posting on a forum, that also helps.
I was merely demonstrating that it's not the 'I-win' button that most mids seem to think it is, but NOOOOOOOOOO, AMAGAD ALBS HAVE BOF NOO WE CANT WIN LET'S FO WHINE QQ IRL OSV.

Sometimes you fucking retards do my head in :<

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
I do actually want to see the newly re designed RA's given out to everyone, then when PE still kill everything, maybe the mids will actually sit down and think about wtf they're doing wrong

nah, they will sit down and think of what to blame next :rolleyes:

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Why would we? If anything we'll stop before TOA, but if we don't, then we won't be quitting before Frontiers, as it'll be sooooooooo much fun seeing what excuse you all make up next when you lose :(

remi

Fledgling Freddie
lols such thread ive missed :p

i havnt rly noticed any nerf on my savage, kill just as fast etc~

edit: (loch is a whiny bastard)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
lols such thread ive missed :p

i havnt rly noticed any nerf on my savage, kill just as fast etc~

edit: (loch is a whiny bastard)
Shssssss u gimp !! :) was fun to cry for a wile

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Usual alb trolls taking over, cried for help morch ?
Nothing new in your last ten flames though.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:
Usual alb trolls taking over, cried for help morch ?
Nothing new in your last ten flames though.

as long as 'albs-have-i-win-button!1' noobs like you keep replying, ill troll some more if you dont mind?

thx!

ps: i could type something with a little more content, but as we have seen already you dont understand anything of it anyway so its just lost energy

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
no worries my fellow mids, one day mythic will have no choice but nerf them too unless they want mid to die and omg what juicy whine that will be :m00:

watch my words :clap:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
hardly a nerf to h2h savages. only quad hit brought back to normal proportions must hurt

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
The funny thing is some mids think mercs outhit savages with theurg haste, utter bullshit obviously.A merc's mainhand cap is lower than a savages using a slower mainhand too, also a skald's 2h 5.6 weap doing less damage than a greave....hmmm

I probably get flamed for posting a true comment, oh well :m00:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
You're never going to get Albs and Mids to agree on any of this. Even players that play both realms on different servers will favour their primary realm when it comes to these <cough> discussions.

I firmly believe Alb has the upper hand overall realm-strength wise now based on PvE abilities and RAs combined. I think Frontiers and the RA review will fix this and basically see the end of RvR guilds but a higher RvR fun factor for everyone else.

Don't think this is a bad thread as such, its just some people have to act rabid as soon as someone makes an opposing point of view :)

I heard some extremely interesting things about whats going into the RA review and it sounds much more like a level playing field ahead. Actually, it sounds nothing short of awesome.

So chins up Middies, the smelly tincans won't always have it their own way ;)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Roo if you read my post on my summary of all 3 realms from my playing experience in rvr with each you will see that i state that hib is the realm with the best selection of classes although ra's allow us not to really see this whereas alb and mid are about the same.

I suggest you read it and rethink :p

Anyway you didn't retire afterall or something? :touch:

I am playing mid again at the moment too xE

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
hardly a nerf to h2h savages. only quad hit brought back to normal proportions must hurt
Wrong...

1) Less quads more triples [this is ok imo]
2) Self buffs duration halfed (15s in stead of 30s) and their HP-drain adjusted accordingly [its a bit silly imo, but I won't whine about this]
3) Taunt shout changed into a 4s Taunt cast (looks like doing /victory) [This is utter crap; while all other realms can keep their taunt shouts (some realms have more then one class that can/will use em), we get this nerf. Its very usefull to interupt casters, reset the stealth-ability timer etc.]
4) The HP cost from self buffs are now based on actual total hitpoints in stead of estimated. [People will think its just words, but when you actually play a savage you DO notice it _alot_.]
5) The 2H damage output has been reduced [this is also ok imo]

so "old" windforce, don't give us your crap if you don't know what you are talking about :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Look at the rest of the utility of the class(free ap 3, evade 4 360 degrees, 27% haste(might be wrong there?), able to have 21.5dps weaps with dps buffs, end regen, light tank ra's.

In my view they should of gave thanes more utility from a savage's ability list, perhaps the dps shout would of been nice for a start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom