Patch=ragnarök

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
3) Taunt shout changed into a 4s Taunt cast (looks like doing /victory) [This is utter crap; while all other realms can keep their taunt shouts (some realms have more then one class that can/will use em), we get this nerf. Its very usefull to interupt casters, reset the stealth-ability timer etc.]

a) Sure, we'll give you back your instant taunt as soon as mythic says you're a hybrid, gives you a power bar to cast stuff with, and takes away det. Fair? <o/

(ps, all other classes with a taunt are hybrids, savages _were_ the exception ;<)

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
I cant see many hibs posting here.
Whine whine is all you can do here.

I play mostly my Bard, one of the hardest class in the game. I dont do any dmg except Yell. Otherwise i am a healer CC class.

Why do i pick this class is that i want to be good at something fun. I dont cry Whine becouse a tanks from other realm kills me in 2-3 hits.
Instead i look what i did wrong and try not to that again.

Stop whine and try to do the best of it instead or give constructive whine instead.
Mystic is working on all classes at the best they can, and there is coming new patches all the time. Try to think all the mail they get about MY CLASS SUX or HIS CLASS TO GOOD.

WHINES dont get you or other character better or worse!

And compare class with class dont work well becouse they done it like all classes should be same.

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Luinmir said:
I play mostly my Bard, one of the hardest class in the game. I dont do any dmg except Yell. Otherwise i am a healer CC class.
I play my healer alot too ... lol, I don't even got that Yell ;) so don't complain about not beeing able to do dmg yourself :)

WHINES dont get you or other character better or worse!
It works for albs tho :eek:

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
In my view they should of gave thanes more utility from a savage's ability list, perhaps the dps shout would of been nice for a start.
We got a self dmg add cast... tho thanes still are gimps in RvR...

In duels vs melee classes Thanes (when good played) can own any other none buffbotted players. In PvE their dmg output is not the best, but with good buffs they can be good to peel aggro of a healer etc. I agree that a Thane needs some more loving tho (Bashir, my Thane, is still my favourite char and first one I rolled)

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Look at the rest of the utility of the class(free ap 3, evade 4 360 degrees, 27% haste(might be wrong there?), able to have 21.5dps weaps with dps buffs, end regen, light tank ra's.

In my view they should of gave thanes more utility from a savage's ability list, perhaps the dps shout would of been nice for a start.

Savage is a solid class of course, but some misunderstandings still.
Free ap3 ? Dont get this one, care to explain ?
27% haste, savages do get haste but it doesnt stack with healer haste. So either 20% healer haste( which no healer has) or teh self buff.
End regen, sure on a shout hp to end.
21.5 dps, sure again 200hp every 15 secs.

While they are very good, all these abilities no cost considerable amounts of health, something no other class in the game has to consider. You'll probably say that its worth it, but if you use all the buffs you describe, your healer will be quite busy.
End, haste, dps, evade, parry = 1000hp every 15 secs
x3 savages = 1000hp every 5 secs.
Its worth its while, but still something to consider.

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
I play my healer alot too ... lol, I don't even got that Yell ;) so don't complain about not beeing able to do dmg yourself :)

But you can use Weapons... Yes i can use weapon to but then my song arent in use.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Luinmir said:
bashir said:

But you can use Weapons... Yes i can use weapon to but then my song arent in use.
Nor can healers heal when using weapons ( except insta heals, but they aren't infinite ).

Nor do they get weaponstyles. Nor do they get insta amnesia, nor speed5.

Please stop comparing (non-stealth) classes to classes directly, it just can't be done in a good way. :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
SB or Soldiers barricade

anytime 6s stun in Crush line

most merc will respec

mid out damage and outheals both other realms
savage damage stays the same, just way less quad hits and nerf in 2 hand specs

hib/alb ra's are better thn mid for sure but aoe disease is pretty good as wel
in the end its pretty balanced. been in a lot of good groups and got beaten by mid /hib gankgroups and ice versa. a lot depends on which RA's are up

Hibs are harder to beat by albs then by mids (more interrupt), Albs have less problem with mids.

well, mids only way to survive in these days rvr is outheal opponent.
mids kite alb/hibs to death if everything go fine, if alb/hibs use own group ra´s? situation goes fast nasty.
mostly i hate when run against hibs, you dont run against 1fg hibs, you run against 1fg hibs and another group pets who interupt you loong time, if not those insta amensia isnt enough.
now albs have own version 1 min cc immune interuptor.

why as mid example i am pissed?
we can read from herald how patches go forward and so far isnt looking very promising.
1.6 and still going strong, alott love to albs, nerf to mids and keep hibs out of attention.
why play realm where many classes have alott problems, still mythic give jack about that? instead more attention to fotm minstrell.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aenir said:
Savage is a solid class of course, but some misunderstandings still.
Free ap3 ? Dont get this one, care to explain ?
27% haste, savages do get haste but it doesnt stack with healer haste. So either 20% healer haste( which no healer has) or teh self buff.
End regen, sure on a shout hp to end.
21.5 dps, sure again 200hp every 15 secs.

While they are very good, all these abilities no cost considerable amounts of health, something no other class in the game has to consider. You'll probably say that its worth it, but if you use all the buffs you describe, your healer will be quite busy.
End, haste, dps, evade, parry = 1000hp every 15 secs
x3 savages = 1000hp every 5 secs.
Its worth its while, but still something to consider.

Melee resists shouts they have are near same lv as ap 3 if they get the last ones.

21.5 dps shout alone=81hps buffed every 15s.

End,haste,dps,evade parry=more like 400-500hps every 15s

It's posted on excal rvr section somewhere, someone tested it might of been pin.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
sounds abit like sycho wants another savage nerf imo :D

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
As things stand, they're slightly overpowered, when Ra's all change, and alb/hib got no win buttons, watch the whine imo, any sane person can see it.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
sounds abit like sycho wants another savage nerf imo :D

Not playing pryd so couldn't give a shit tbh ^^

Lving a troll zerk...very nice class still.

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Errm the resists are ok but imagine reapplying end+haste+parry+evade+dps+resist slash+resist thrust every 15 secs, meanwhile selecting styles+ backups ( positionals ) while swinging at 1.5 secs.
That and you loose 1400hp per 15 secs...
No savage uses all these shouts imo.
NOt included crush but you got my point surely.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Did i miss something..or should i read all pages? OK both remish and zerach are RR8 savages in our grp..and tbh we still kill hibs/albs as fast as before patch...well i have to heal abit more- its np since we have 3 healer in grp.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Alb is currently easymode, with the recent savage fix that brought them on par with other lights tanks and with the classes and RA:s alb posess. When frontier comes and the RA:s change then we can see how the balance is.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Joor said:
Did i miss something..or should i read all pages? OK both remish and zerach are RR8 savages in our grp..and tbh we still kill hibs/albs as fast as before patch...well i have to heal abit more- its np since we have 3 healer in grp.

Aldrick said:
Alb is currently easymode, with the recent savage fix that brought them on par with other lights tanks and with the classes and RA:s alb posess. When frontier comes and the RA:s change then we can see how the balance is.

Some mixed perception's here :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Not playing pryd so couldn't give a shit tbh ^^

Lving a troll zerk...very nice class still.

welcome too teh dark side :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
welcome too teh dark side :p

its not the first time sycho's playing midgard, he had 48 savage but deleted it because it was too overpowered.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Some mixed perception's here :)
Ofc, random albs are not any more problem then they used to be and same with random hibs. Its the good groups that are the harder now then before, not much but its noticable. And the melee relics in alb is also something that makes the good group in alb having it easier. But tbh, a midgroup cinsisting of 2 healers, 1 savage 1 zerker 1 skald 1 warrior 1 shaman 1 BD with sos and bof would do a hell of alot better against PE then the setups mid can play with atm.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aldrick said:

I disagree.

Alb can be easy mode if you have bof+sos+every person in group playing good which is hard to find these days due to having non guild groups everyone plays different a bit like when BO play non guild groups they do not play as good.

Mid is just as easy as alb if both realms have ra's up.... BUT when alb has ra's down it's free rps for mids and they even know it themselves.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
GReaper said:
Why not start some pbaoe groups instead of whining about the savage fixes? :p Hibernia manages to setup these groups easily, and Albion even manages to setup a few.

ToA is coming shortly, add 25% or more casting speed bonus as well as damage bonus and increased caps you'll find it even easier to kill with a decent pbaoe group. Midget Mafia managed to do this a short while back, theres nothing stopping other mids from doing these groups again. Get the power relics back and you'll get 20% bonus to pbaoe damage as well as heals.

Be willing to try different groups instead of sticking with fotm savage groups.

Midget Maffia did good cause of zerk PRE nerf, and ASD.
When this asd was nerfed and zerk nerf, they died alot for guild groups what ir emember atleast, and when PE started using theur they always kinda died i belive to?

A middi pbaoe group aint that good cause to get 3pbaors in group u need to find a good mix in a way i dont know.

3sm.
2healers
1shammy
1warrior
1dark rm.

This is one setup i would think could do abit oki.

Maybe warrior can be replaced and add a extra healer instaid.
Cause i do belive that a dark rm to debuff for base dd for sm will be needed atleast, since otherwise its damn little dmg on their base dds.

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm mabe Blej, but then it will only work when all fals into place nicely ie when your opponent is easy. A group like that dies very easily so when facing tougher enemies i think it wont work. At least not as good as hibs doing it or as an alb tank grp.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
As things stand, they're slightly overpowered, when Ra's all change, and alb/hib got no win buttons, watch the whine imo, any sane person can see it.

Take a look at the VN boards, Druids and Cerics are going totally berserk about the RA changes to pure healing classes and the Healers are sitting around giggling to themselves. :p

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Classic quote coming from a savage xD
Just check what your gm writes about the different realms, atleast he uses his brain sometimes.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, and you just use f8? Nothing to be ashamed of! Oh wait.. :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom