Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Glyph said:
xx blocks your blow
xx blocks your blow
xx blocks your blow
xx blocks your blow

Your frenzy ends xD

not really true unless debuffed due to the sheer WS a zerker have. Same crap with mercs, its very hard to block light tanks unless they are debuffed. Savages ooth are easier to block against.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL at the amount of bull being let out by peopel here.... Yeah we mid's we can wtf pwn you with a wet sock , spec'd for knitting , any day and twice on sunday's... And now would you excuse me, I'm off to mars to go skydiving with my pet dolphin...........

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
A huge reason a hibpbaegroup works is GP.

And 1.65 doesnt only hit mids hard, our hibbehcastergrpas will suffer too due to the debuffnerf, alot more than most think too.

yes cause you're the only realm that dont have to squeeze out a pbae/guard/whatever class to fit in the debuffer ;p well ok, thats' not entirely true...alb sorc can ofc gimp their mind spec and go high body :)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
:eek7:

Leaving 'cause of no good tanks? HAHAHA. Why haven't Albs and Hibs left long time ago then?

That was probably the best joke what I've heard in a long time.

:eek6:

Then tell me which class is mids new dmg dealer ? that can compete whit merc/bm´s. Thane ? Warrior ? skald zerker ? just shut it dreami .
and sycho u know osril is a few rlm ranks higher then others ? migh explain wy he hit hard.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
Then tell me which class is mids new dmg dealer ? that can compete whit merc/bm´s. Thane ? Warrior ? skald zerker ? just shut it dreami .
and sycho u know osril is a few rlm ranks higher then others ? migh explain wy he hit hard.

Aye that extra 40-50 ws really makes a big difference xD

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
QUOTE]

Savages maybe? OH NO WE DONT QUAD AS MUCH, MUST QQ ON FORUMS ABOUT BEING NERFED TO FUCK!

This html code sucks btw ;l

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Platina said:
QUOTE]

Savages maybe? OH NO WE DONT QUAD AS MUCH, MUST QQ ON FORUMS ABOUT BEING NERFED TO FUCK!

This html code sucks btw ;l

Rly ? :kissit:
\0/ loch u know i love u

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
Honestly Platina; stop crying because your little fotm is getting the fix it deserves. ( and yes, I have a savage myself, so don't give me that bullshit )

Zerkers and Savages will be able to compete on roughly equal level as merc/bm, and even if they were slightly below - it won't matter at all since you can adapt the group to fit a new setup. ( 'tis a multiplayer game this, btw )

Savages need this fix, not only to level the playing field for the light tanks; but also to get rid of the fotms like yourself that's hurting the ( or rather, "any" ) class more than the actual class itself.

:twak:
bad fotm, no cookie!

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Honestly Platina; stop crying because your little fotm is getting the fix it deserves. ( and yes, I have a savage myself, so don't give me that bullshit )

Zerkers and Savages will be able to compete on roughly equal level as merc/bm, and even if they were slightly below - it won't matter at all since you can adapt the group to fit a new setup. ( 'tis a multiplayer game this, btw )

Savages need this fix, not only to level the playing field for the light tanks; but also to get rid of the fotms like yourself that's hurting the ( or rather, "any" ) class more than the actual class itself.

bad fotm, no cookie!
If u call warrior Fotm ???

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I am flavour of platina she always follows me in emain :touch:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:

bad fotm, no cookie!
Next time read the other posts before acuse people for playing Fotm :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
Next time read the other posts before acuse people for playing Fotm :)
Not saying you're 'playing fotm'. I'm saying you're crying like one.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Platina you are upset because i haven't rvred for a week? :(

I will be back to torment you do not worry! :touch:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Not saying you're 'playing fotm'. I'm saying you're crying like one.

Honestly Platina; stop crying because your little fotm is getting the fix it deserves.

Looks to me u say im crying couse my savage getting fixed.:) might be wong tho im not an expert on english and it´s gramma. as u prolly already noticed.

Ps.Sycho read Pm´s fgs!!!!!!
:)

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Give berserkers chain then and option to spec thrust.
Many spots would be handle over to zerkers if they could spec thrust.

NecromancerBane

Fledgling Freddie
We will just start Pac healer / Bonedancer Assist groups and show the Albs the meaning of overpowered. :eek6: (pssst mythic move the body debuff line into suppression so we can have a 50% debuff for our lifedrain that should lower the alb population :D )

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Zapsi said:
Give berserkers chain then and option to spec thrust.
Many spots would be handle over to zerkers if they could spec thrust.

Give me AP.
Give me 2h.
Give me 99% crits.
Give me Evade 3.
Give me Permanent haste effect.

No thanks i would rather keep the game as it is, yes LA was over-nerfed BUT they still have a set of styles to use that can be very good.No i do not agree on this but that's the best thing to do at the moment, sigh i might even roll a zerk on mid pryd and prove to the idiots who say they are gimped that they aren't just like i did when i first made sycho.

I would take one zerk in a mid group anyday...but yeah can't see what's wrong with giving them thrust but i doubt it will benefit them much.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
TeaSpoon said:
Soldier Barricade - Put it this way, an unbuffed Pole Armsman using this ability against a Buffblade will still loose easily. Its not as fantastic as you think ;)

If he falls for a kite yes. Still on rr6 i cant tank an armsman and I never will be able to.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
ROFL at the amount of bull being let out by peopel here.... Yeah we mid's we can wtf pwn you with a wet sock , spec'd for knitting , any day and twice on sunday's... And now would you excuse me, I'm off to mars to go skydiving with my pet dolphin...........

:fluffle: that really cracked me up...ok if i quote you in my sig? :D

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
like i said i agree on savage nerf but that doesnt mean they have to boost a class like merch ? ore am i wrong. now mid has 0 dmg dealers vs BoF/SoS etc. and yes im QQ!

No dmg-dealers against BoF/SoS? I think you should take casters into your group 'cause BoF doesn't work against PBAE and DD-spells.

Go and buy yourself a bit of knowledge please.

/Cathul

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Cathul said:
No dmg-dealers against BoF/SoS? I think you should take casters into your group 'cause BoF doesn't work against PBAE and DD-spells.

Go and buy yourself a bit of knowledge please.

/Cathul

Dont turn the whole world on its head just to defend a ridiculous ra like BoF.
Melee imunity shouldnt exist, period.

Go and buy a clue please.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, BoF = Melee Immunity.

Weird how all my groups casters die with it up really isn't it? x<

Savages are balanced tho!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
I thought this was for all duel weilders? Oo
Only when you hit with both weapons - due to the left-axe mechanism, you ALWAYS hit with both weapons, so always have the haste effect - with CD/DW it only works when you dual wield (so only ~66% of the time)

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:

Ohhhh.... such anger. :flame:
I played Midgard for almost 2 years. It's the same in midgard realm on every server i played. Runemasters don't get groups and every single idiot out there levels a savage these days.

Don't blame BoF for your own faults with your groupsetup.

/Cathul

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:

Go and buy a clue please.
Ironic ?
BoF won't give you immunity. It grants additional absorbation.
Now you go buy both the clue and the knowledge base mister!

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Aye, BoF = Melee Immunity.

Weird how all my groups casters die with it up really isn't it? x<

Blame the clerics in your group, imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom