Patch now up

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
GOA said:
Patch Update II - 23:30 CET
Server reopening times delayed

The open beta servers are still down following the patch operation. Our technicians and Mythic's developers have identified the issue and are working on the fix. We can't give you any ETA, though.

We are sorry for the delay.

Update on war-europe.

Lunatari

Fledgling Freddie
Lol... US os, even has time to post about game guides while, EU os, mmm dead?

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
I can't fucking belive that mythic chosed goa AGAIN, didn't they learn from daoc? not like they did a good job there..

And the stuff they are trying to do with WAR is just insane.
Could anyone tell me ANYTHING that goa has every done good? Or if they have EVER been on time with the deadlines.

I really hope mythic wakes up soon and fires those retarded idiots.

Bluetribal

Fledgling Freddie
my_office.jpg

Lunatari

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh... just saw the 23:30 update, insane how bad that flash site works, I was pressing "refresh" on the main site all night and not efter clicking into news and archives and well reloading my browsers the flash works and I see the real info.

*wiggles my toes*

mini-hammer

Fledgling Freddie
We can't give you an ETA though ... because it's pointless us giving you one because we will fix it when we want to, so unlucky mr.customer GOA prevails again *cue evil cackle*

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
We can't give you an ETA....because Mythic hasn't told us what ETA stands for yet :(

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
Read all about it! Read all about it! GOA in no customer updates shock!

Wouldn't it be nice to be reading on the US forums how GOA are providing more info than the Mythic. Running the games at the same times allows direct comparison with the US. Why can't the people at GOA provide the same level of service as Mythic? Perhaps GOA CS can explain why we get so much less info? Is it underfunding? Deliberate witholding of info by some mad tech gnome? Cos us EU customers deserve to be tied in a bag and beaten with a stick and this is the nearest GOA can get to doing that?

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
If you were to release the most promising mmorpg in years, would you hire a company to run the whole european world of the game, a company that cant do anything right and dosent give a damn about the costumers.

To me it just sounds like Mythic dosent give a damn about the eu side of the game, for them GoA is just a cheap company filled with retards..

Lunatari

Fledgling Freddie
If you were to release the most promising mmorpg in years, would you hire a company to run the while european world of the game, a company that cant do anything right and dosent give a damn about the costumers.

To me it just sounds like Mythic dosent give a damn about the eu side of the game, for them GoA is just a cheap company filled with retards..

You're right! It is an evil plot to get us all over to the US servers.. Then they can cancel all EU contracts and make even more money!

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
To be fair Mythic had the same problem today as GoA. However Mythic have a much better track record. No matter how hard GoA try to put things right by us customers every little issue is going to be another nail in their proverbial coffin of reputation.

Ziro

Fledgling Freddie
GOA.JPG

Slightly off topic (from monday) but since we're posting GOA pics I thought why not :)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
servers are up if you havent said it already :p

Edit: Ahh nice all characters have been deleted ...

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
To be fair Mythic had the same problem today as GoA. However Mythic have a much better track record. No matter how hard GoA try to put things right by us customers every little issue is going to be another nail in their proverbial coffin of reputation.

It's not that the servers were down, that happens in Beta. It's the level of custome info relative to the US.

Stoney

Fledgling Freddie
I refute the above posts...

GOA are trying very hard and have the latest cutting edge servers.... not some bloke in a street with some old PC's hooked together.... sheesh... you people...

see i have proof....

cbm-2.html

cbm-2.html
cbm-1.html
p3e_05.jpg

;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hmm the servers seem to be up; my char is there even though she doesn't show up on the server stats screen, and ofc the client crashed about a minute into starting out again, but other than that it seems fine :)

Warmcat

Fledgling Freddie
...move the warpatch.bin out and run the warpatch executable
Worked for my mate

osiriz88

Fledgling Freddie
My framerate has gone completely crazy after the patch. Its very laggy.

Anyone else with the same problem?

slu9

Fledgling Freddie
is it just me or u cant get any information on the gear/ability when u put the move over it .:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom