Patch now up

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
this is a point where GOA could be making amends, by stating what is happening. instead it is an hour longer than they advuised and nobody knows what the dwarfs beard is going on

Servers went down - question is will they stand the stress testing of coming back up again - hehe

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
it kicked me out and now I can't even get to the server screen... lol

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
I love how the whole forum loves to get me going just before i leave work to go home to play by lieing to me about servers down and not patching

ahhaha

You guys..............................................(better be joking me)

:lol:

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
It's still a beta tbh and it's not uncommon for most live games not to patch on-time.

You really want them giving you hourly updates? Naaah, thats asking a bit too much imo unless if there is a major problem requiring a significant amount of extra offline time (say, 4-5+ hours maybe?) ;)

Ah - so only an hour to go then before we get to scream at them :) servers went down 3pm France time - 2pm UK time so that makes it nearly 3 hours now

Liffster

Fledgling Freddie
Well I've patched but...

Now getting a big delay at patch screen, followed by log in failed verify log in credentials blah some kind of authentication error.. Thought we done away with all that nonsense earlier this week..

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
I love how the whole forum loves to get me going just before i leave work to go home to play by lieing to me about servers down and not patching

ahhaha

:lol:

Yeah, we're so crazy...all these jokes...

Ummm... (runs for the door)

JohnnyBoy555

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting the same. I guess they'll sort it in time. It is the first proper patch since OB. So I suppose it is a bit of a learning process for them.

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
Now getting a big delay at patch screen, followed by log in failed verify log in credentials blah some kind of authentication error.. Thought we done away with all that nonsense earlier this week..

You're not alone... getting authentication failed aswell after patch...

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
me to, maybe the server is lagged out once i got the the eula screen then it booted me saying authentication failed.

hopefully GOA dont have the same bug mythic do, theres a big thread on WHA about the problems loads of US people are having

Wildkard

Fledgling Freddie

ahhaha

Its ok we're perfectly safe from your wrath...you can't log in to hurt us when you get home :p

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
No i doubt GOA would add a patch that is going to fail as someone else has already used it and found an error with it....... oh :(

JohnnyBoy555

Fledgling Freddie
They flashed a warning in the chat text to say the servers were coming down. But then nothing. It would be good if they put a countdown on the screen like in WoW.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
No i doubt GOA would add a patch that is going to fail as someone else has already used it and found an error with it....... oh :(
some of the americans were saying they had to change there password for it to work, i dont think we have that option?

anyway i'd give it awhile before you start worrying the server seems pretty lagged

Borek

Regular Freddie
rofl... btw cant even login now...
Yeah, hopefully it's then doing some server stability fixes or something. TBH i'd rather they had the problems now so we avoid it for the CE headstart launch, but it's still annoying that GOA still seem incapable of updating the people who pay their salary. I'm thinking MJ from Mythic needs to have another word and explain to GOA that customer service is the most important aspect in providing a gaming service for your customers.

Jilson

Fledgling Freddie
bah just got into the beta after being away from Wednesday to now and I play for an hour only for the servers to go down boo hehe

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
well am back to the server screen but non of the servers are working heh

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm on the server list display looking at a bunch of greyed out servers so no rush logging in :p

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
Here we go again another day another disaster lol,i patched ages ago and i was well aware the servers werent back online so didnt bother me now though when i start the game i get hit with a file is missing error.I mean this is shocking they cant even add a lil 33mb patch right,U.S here i come had enough of this nonsense.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Is it really that hard to wait until GOA announce the servers are back up on war-europe before we all complain we can't login?

"GOA: Our servers are offline"
"Customer: OMG, I can't login - GOA suck".

Yes they estimated an hour and it is obviously past that hour, but that doesnt validate complaining about not logging in...

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
in my defence i have only complained that they haven't given us an eta beyind the previous eta they gave. I understand that patches go wrong, i have been playing online games since the early muds. It i sjust nice to know thet there is an issue and they think it will take 2 hours to sort rather than just let us sit here thinking it could be up any minute

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
Is it really that hard to wait until GOA announce the servers are back up on war-europe before we all complain we can't login?

"GOA: Our servers are offline"
"Customer: OMG, I can't login - GOA suck".

Yes they estimated an hour and it is obviously past that hour, but that doesnt validate complaining about not logging in...
they probably wont say there up until they have been for a few hours, you know how slow goa are with information

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
They're patching guys, have a little patience. Yeah its past their estimate, but bare in mind this is probably the last patch before the servers are set for launch so they need to make sure everything is running smooth. But I agree though, if they foresee it being late there should be news up here saying so like they do in the US. Whilst we're not paying customers (yet) that doesn't excuse poor customer service.

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
if thats 1 hour and they earn like 15€ an hour for working,they wont get rich

Effex

Fledgling Freddie
not again!

so much for keeping us informed. fool on me for believing anything would change from DAOC.

S

Skogstokig

It´s a BETA...... the keyword of the day is..... "BETA"
its nice to se them actually making changes and patches and fixing the bugs so if that takes some time of ur free time in the game then so be it. rather wait now at a beta stage than to sit here at launch wondering why the servers are down just because some patch.
:cheers:

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
me to, maybe the server is lagged out once i got the the eula screen then it booted me saying authentication failed.

hopefully GOA dont have the same bug mythic do, theres a big thread on WHA about the problems loads of US people are having

Im thinking there maybe an issue here. I can authenticate the EULA but I dont get booted like you do. I can see the server list which is all greyed out but thats it no boot out

Mey

Part of the furniture
All the people complaining about GOA why don't you just fuck off and play a different game then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom