Patch Day

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am being a little cheeky here but normally on patch day I can start downloading using the uberslow blizzard thingamajig, however this morning it wasn't working.

Would someone be so kind (I hope deebs reads this) to upload the patch when they have it so I may leech it from them when I get in from work ..... (I don't really want to have to wait 3 hours to play...).

Thank you in advance

:)

Cadagdur

Fledgling Freddie
I can't download it either, normally it goes mind numbingly slow but this time it's just not working at all :twak:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I keep getting "reconnected to tracker" no problem, guessing that the patch hasn't been placed on the server yet. Can't see any other reason for it not to have begun downloading even at a reduced rate :-p

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
I am having trouble too, it said something like it couldn't find trackers or people to connect to ( i forgot exactly :p ) bt basically it aint working.

If anyone has a link to download it i would be appreciated. Thanks.

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
At least (when it finally starts working) this one is only 20Mb.

Cadagdur

Fledgling Freddie
I would rather have a 500mb patch that i could actually download opposed to a 20mb patch that i'll never get *sob*

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
amusingly I don't think anyone has even started getting the patch yet :) You'd think they'd release it on fileplanet or something at the same time.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Kami said:
amusingly I don't think anyone has even started getting the patch yet :) You'd think they'd release it on fileplanet or something at the same time.
They have. 5 hours estimated download time though ~~

Cannot

Fledgling Freddie
im guessing the official WoW site is down? cant seem to get on it to find anything out :( bit overly convenient for them :mad:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Nah the official site is still up, sod all on it at the moment about the EU patching :p

Cadagdur

Fledgling Freddie
I can't get on the Wow europe homepage :/
and stil can't download teh patch, meh....

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
all bigger download sites only have the us patch atm xE..

www.filefront.com
www.fileplanet.com etc

these sites are rather fast at releasing stuff after there was a new patch.
A well, we will have to wait for that damned wow downloader to work then. xE

Afran

Part of the furniture
Ah yeah it's US patch :p Guess we just got to wait 'till Blizzard solve it. :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Patch will be on here real soon.....

Gray

FH is my second home
well i gots it!

Just installing now, wondering if it wil work or not because at the same time i got hit with the tracker error,...

confused

Can't get enough of FH
I've downloaded it, and it has a problem patching wow-error.exe reinstalled the game , and had same problem

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
Bah only 300kb/s i wish i was on the 100mb pipe in our datacenter, would have downloaded in 2 seconds!
naaa, never went above 4.1MByte/sec for me on a 1gbit link, so I suppose it's their cap ... 5 seconds feel like an eternity! :m00:

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I just downloaded it, but the time I had clicked save into My Documents, it had finished... 10.2MB/s... wish I could get that kinda speed at home.... only a 512 kb line at home. Plenty fast enough to play wow though ofcourse :)

Gonna copy file onto a USB key and take it home, easy.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

Hmm I logged in and I clicked the link, yet it is just putting me abck to the log in screen? o_O

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chrystina said:
naaa, never went above 4.1MByte/sec for me on a 1gbit link, so I suppose it's their cap ... 5 seconds feel like an eternity! :m00:

We are not capped. It will be the link somewhere between you and Linx.

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks FH for download. Blizz needs shot for that utterly crap downloader!!:D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom