5.4 Trailer / end of expansion patch

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Second day in, around 15 guild invites, almost 20 on de worgen warlock. Just gonna keep questing and see where the road leads me and will join first guild that doesn't spam me with an invite and is, umm, courteous about it :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Second day in, around 15 guild invites, almost 20 on de worgen warlock. Just gonna keep questing and see where the road leads me and will join first guild that doesn't spam me with an invite and is, umm, courteous about it :p

To be honest, i'd join any level 25 guild for the exp and heirloom buys etc.

You can always join a proper guild when you're set for one!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, but i don't want looms, or exp bonuses ;)

I already find the leveling too fast at points as it is, most quests i do now are gray :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You bought that Blood? You get that for free from one of the tillers rep NPC's.

Yea but I haven't bothered with the tillers :p + I make 500g+ from dailies anyway so it wasn't a big loss.

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, but i don't want looms, or exp bonuses ;)

I already find the leveling too fast at points as it is, most quests i do now are gray :p

Aye, 1-60 goes too fast even without heirlooms/xp bonus. They spent tons of time and resources on making new 1-60 zones and most just blitz through them, skipping half the quests before turning to the next zone. Wouldn't mind having a no-xp option, actually, as crazy as that may seem to some. :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think you can halt your XP gain at major cities, if that option still exists. Actually not a bad idea; halt xp while doing dungeons, or if your quests turn green.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just done The Longest Day achievement, what a balls on :p those bloody Elite wild pets are a pain in the arse, especially Nitun or as I like to call him Mr sodding invincible, thankfully figured out a tactic involving Unborn Val'kyr that knocks him on his arse pretty quick.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
In case you're not already doing this; darkmoon fair, run around the island and fish up the nodes. Each node has 1-2 boxes and each box has highend materials(leather, trillium ore etc) and other crap. At 3-4pm sunday i got 600g worth of stuff(dependant on AH prices ofcourse) so it's ell worth it :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Fishing to make a profit? Seriously, how FUCKING BORING is your life anyway? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But to clarify; i'm very rarely bored, trying to have as much fun as i can in everything i do.

rynnor

Rockhound
old.Tohtori said:
In case you're not already doing this; darkmoon fair, run around the island and fish up the nodes. Each node has 1-2 boxes and each box has highend materials(leather, trillium ore etc) and other crap. At 3-4pm sunday i got 600g worth of stuff(dependant on AH prices ofcourse) so it's ell worth it :p

I spotted this too - I have restarted with a group of mates on a fresh account so the cash is very handy.

Shame only the 16 slot unique crates are cheap at Darkmoon fair - the rest is just too expensive unless I'm missing something.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah that's pretty much it for really cheap, rest is around 90 atleast(unless you count one time use fireworks etc).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The new engineering mount is excellent! Was going to sell it but kept it in the end.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The new engineering mount is excellent! Was going to sell it but kept it in the end.

my wow just expired :p still had 8 days left to make mine or something due to moving house, not going to renew just to make a mount.

rynnor

Rockhound
Raven said:

Sky Golems? Hella ugly though - I prefer the dragons.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
WIsh they would just up the mat cost and stop with the 1 per day crap. Was doin the weapons on my warrior, got them done, got into one of the raids, got 2 lvl522 weapons in an hour....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, the weapons are only really worth making if they are best in slot. I made the mail agility legs which I am happy with, only problem is that to get the 4 set bonus I now need to get rid of my warforged gloves :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
anyone fancy sending me a scroll of resurrection? kinda bored and would like to try pandas :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom