5.4 Trailer / end of expansion patch

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by BloodOmen, Aug 15, 2013.

1. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

Second day in, around 15 guild invites, almost 20 on de worgen warlock. Just gonna keep questing and see where the road leads me and will join first guild that doesn't spam me with an invite and is, umm, courteous about it :p

2. Himse

Himse Resident Freddy

To be honest, i'd join any level 25 guild for the exp and heirloom buys etc.

You can always join a proper guild when you're set for one!

3. old.Tohtori

Yeah, but i don't want looms, or exp bonuses ;)

I already find the leveling too fast at points as it is, most quests i do now are gray :p

4. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

Yea but I haven't bothered with the tillers :p + I make 500g+ from dailies anyway so it wasn't a big loss.

5. Cirventhor

Cirventhor Can't get enough of FH

Aye, 1-60 goes too fast even without heirlooms/xp bonus. They spent tons of time and resources on making new 1-60 zones and most just blitz through them, skipping half the quests before turning to the next zone. Wouldn't mind having a no-xp option, actually, as crazy as that may seem to some. :p

6. old.Tohtori

I think you can halt your XP gain at major cities, if that option still exists. Actually not a bad idea; halt xp while doing dungeons, or if your quests turn green.

7. Ctuchik

Ctuchik FH is my second home

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. BloodOmen

Just done The Longest Day achievement, what a balls on :p those bloody Elite wild pets are a pain in the arse, especially Nitun or as I like to call him Mr sodding invincible, thankfully figured out a tactic involving Unborn Val'kyr that knocks him on his arse pretty quick.

9. BloodOmen

Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. old.Tohtori

In case you're not already doing this; darkmoon fair, run around the island and fish up the nodes. Each node has 1-2 boxes and each box has highend materials(leather, trillium ore etc) and other crap. At 3-4pm sunday i got 600g worth of stuff(dependant on AH prices ofcourse) so it's ell worth it :p

11. Ctuchik

Fishing to make a profit? Seriously, how FUCKING BORING is your life anyway? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. old.Tohtori

It's fun, fun is not boring :p

13. Ctuchik

My original question still stands unanswered. :)

14. old.Tohtori

No it doesn't ;)

15. old.Tohtori

But to clarify; i'm very rarely bored, trying to have as much fun as i can in everything i do.

16. Ctuchik

So basically you're just easily amused? :p

17. old.Tohtori

Nothing wrong with that :p

18. rynnor

rynnor Rockhound Moderator

I spotted this too - I have restarted with a group of mates on a fresh account so the cash is very handy.

Shame only the 16 slot unique crates are cheap at Darkmoon fair - the rest is just too expensive unless I'm missing something.

19. old.Tohtori

Yeah that's pretty much it for really cheap, rest is around 90 atleast(unless you count one time use fireworks etc).

20. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

The new engineering mount is excellent! Was going to sell it but kept it in the end.

21. BloodOmen

my wow just expired :p still had 8 days left to make mine or something due to moving house, not going to renew just to make a mount.

22. rynnor

rynnor Rockhound Moderator

Sky Golems? Hella ugly though - I prefer the dragons.

23. Fafnir

Fafnir FH is my second home

WIsh they would just up the mat cost and stop with the 1 per day crap. Was doin the weapons on my warrior, got them done, got into one of the raids, got 2 lvl522 weapons in an hour....

24. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

Yeah, the weapons are only really worth making if they are best in slot. I made the mail agility legs which I am happy with, only problem is that to get the 4 set bonus I now need to get rid of my warforged gloves :p

25. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

anyone fancy sending me a scroll of resurrection? kinda bored and would like to try pandas :p

26. Bahumat

Bahumat FH is my second home

Sure what's your email?