5.4 Trailer / end of expansion patch

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You can transfer ? hmmm and how long does it take to get from 70 -> 80 ?
70-85 in no time at all. 85-90 in a week if you take your time and enjoy the content, some of which is very good. Yak wash!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah from cata i remember that leveling wasn't that hard to begin with, especially with heirlooms(which i believe i have all :oops:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Decided to buy the pandaria since it's basically a months sub. So if i don't play for a month, it's free *nods* Yeap, logic, shut up, it works! :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah got bonkers and trying to farm some of the others but the drop rate is retarded. Bit burnt out on levelling pets now, 250 25s and about half of them are from level 1. When I get all the isle pets I will level some more.

You just lvling them off the pet trainers or using higher level pets to power level them?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
About 100 were normal leveling the rest using flying pets in the vale. 1 level whatever pet then 1 level 25 flying.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ah k, was just lvling some on timeless isle using a faerie dragon, went pretty quick :) trying to get 15 so i can start that celestail tournament.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You will need a lot more than 15, usually 3 per fight of which there are 7 fights. You have to have the right pets too to have any chance of defeating them. A lot of people are complaining about the tournament but I enjoyed the challenge.

Decent guides here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8113132677

Himse

FH is my second home
Almost 88 on druid, it's pretty fun so far, although i need alot of new gear so may just do quests instead of dungeons from 88>90.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm actually thinking of "re-starting" so to speak. I've been mostly horde, got my high levels there(mainly cata raid worthy priest and DK), but i could go alliance on a new server. Would probably be fun to just go warlock, have no alt support and play on alliance side since i haven't played allies since...well...BC i guess.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That in mind though, is anyone here actually playing alliance/ needing more guildies etc basic questions.

PVP server might be fun too.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh yeah, if there's a promotion for active subs to get old accounts back then now would be a good time to take advantage as i'm about to resub ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Almost 88 on druid, it's pretty fun so far, although i need alot of new gear so may just do quests instead of dungeons from 88>90.

I wouldn't bother. Get yourself 90 and then head to the timeless isle, I-level 496 stuff drops like candy. The only thing you will need to do is get yourself a weapon or weapon/offhand

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Oh yeah, if there's a promotion for active subs to get old accounts back then now would be a good time to take advantage as i'm about to resub ;)

I think there might be, I will have a look when I get home. (I think you are on my battlenet thingy anyway, will sort you out later)

As for guilds, I am on Horde and invitations to the guild are via application and a trial period. We aren't a serious raiding guild but we do have a raid team that raids 3 times a week (requirement being that you turn up to 2 of them as part of the raid team) The server is dead though, we are the only proper (25 man) raid team left on the server...there are a few 10 mans kicking about but that's raiding lite.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

What's your character name? Got your battlenet name but wont let me send it direct for some reason

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If it's the scroll of resurrection then i'm not eligible for that and after looking around didn't see any others so subbed up. Sorry for the inconviniuendo :love:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I wouldn't bother. Get yourself 90 and then head to the timeless isle, I-level 496 stuff drops like candy.

And you can upgrade those to ilvl 535 i think it was. Got 4 of those tokens the first day, gave up in disgust after that and rolled an alt.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
543 actually but thats not a lot compared to proper loot, warforged is 567, heroic is whatever higher.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Sure, but what exactly do you have to do to get that stuff? Have a slight bit of luck.

In one day i had all but one item slot filled with 396 or better epics (basically i had everything i could get from that island bar a few armor upgrade tokens), and i did fuck all to get them.

Funny thing is though that there's still people trying to sell ilvl 476 epics for 10k+ gold on the AH. :)

Poag

m00?
So my 7 day return trial thing wasn't really a 7 day return trial thing as i've already used a 7 day return trial thing.

Dammit....

Trying to decide if my prot pally needs to ride again..... Tanking is where its at....always

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh WoW how i missed thee. Rolled on Defias B (like me some RP and PVP worlds are just more fun. Also had some 2006 or so alts in there o_O) and the first thing my level 1 worgen warlock gets, in 5 seconds, 4 guild invites :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Sure, but what exactly do you have to do to get that stuff? Have a slight bit of luck.

In one day i had all but one item slot filled with 396 or better epics (basically i had everything i could get from that island bar a few armor upgrade tokens), and i did fuck all to get them.

Funny thing is though that there's still people trying to sell ilvl 476 epics for 10k+ gold on the AH. :)
I think it is exactly what was needed. They are entry level for the new content which means its far easier to do some alting.

Himse

FH is my second home
Will try do a large portion of 88>89 tonight tbh, although my boomkin damage is low atm :(

Think at 90 i'm gonna just be feral, it's a bit more interesting to play and will pair better with my mates rogue.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Oh WoW how i missed thee. Rolled on Defias B (like me some RP and PVP worlds are just more fun. Also had some 2006 or so alts in there o_O) and the first thing my level 1 worgen warlock gets, in 5 seconds, 4 guild invites :p

I have a macro for them which just spams guild chat with nonsense until I get booted. The mass guild invite spam is a pest.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Himse said:

At 90 do the 502 boot quest from cho. The 450 weapon from arena of annihilation scenario, then go timeless isle and loot all the random chests for 496 gear.

Himse

FH is my second home
At 90 do the 502 boot quest from cho. The 450 weapon from arena of annihilation scenario, then go timeless isle and loot all the random chests for 496 gear.

I just want something that I can start PvPing in without a) taking ages and b) getting spanked as soon as I walk in!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If you have a few gold you can probably get blue crafted pvp stuff from the ah. Best bet for a starter weapon is a scenario called challenge something. Quest in side that gives a 450 weapon. Then grind bgs and cap cps each week

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nice, just found a Terrible Turnip on the AH for 500g, so worth it imo :) I don't have the farming dailies done so couldn't be bothered to go get it myself but its clearly the best pet in the game for capturing other pets because of Weakening Blow

100% Hit Chance

Unleashes a restrained attack, dealing 309Humanoid damage.

This attack cannot reduce the opponent's health below 1.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You bought that Blood? You get that for free from one of the tillers rep NPC's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom