Worldwide Servers one day?

Gray

FH is my second home
So with the recent news of Australia getting their own servers to help with their latency and whatever else they suffered with, Blizzard are apparently trying out something with their hardware so that the Australian servers are still based in America, but are routed through Australia?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14996569538

It makes me wonder, couldn't Blizzard integrate all servers together making them worldwide. I know the Asian ones would likely have an opt-out since they play a different version of World of Warcraft, but i would absolutely love being able to play with those across the pond.

I'm normally a night player, or prefer playing at night, so it's always difficult getting groups for anything, but with the timezone differences we'd be fortunate to be playing at the Americas peak time.

A dream to have!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
you want world wide servers ?

#russians

Gray

FH is my second home
Well we already have those on our realms anyway so they're integrated now!

Infact hardly hear much of them nowadays

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
We already have Russians @Mabs (in the interest of fairness not all Russian players are bad!... a lot of you guys are tho!)

That said, i'd love to be able to play with US people, not so much because #Murica but if they added us to the American servers hub as it were we'd get patches etc at the same time rather than a day later. Right now the clusters we have are infinite, some servers at have as many as 3-4 servers per cluster so the potential is there to have 1 massive PVE server with all pve servers and 1 massive PVP server for pvp servers... also 1 massive RP server which is where i'd reside.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wouldn't mind playing worldwide, but AH stuff would get seriously screwed. Already took a bit of a profit hit when they merged 3 servers into one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom