Once Again

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
So.. i dont play anymore but ive back to playing around with MxN UI

ive got a mini grp selection thats amazing imo ;d

Use2 fixed etc 1.83 updated,

Now i always getting people asking for a ns/bg indicator.. this is no way possible!
and a buff and debuff window.. this is no way possible

Now thats out tho way.. before i start putting finishing touch's..

i wanna know what would make u change from your current UI to a different UI if that makes sence :X or if u have any sensible idea's i would love to hear!

Toxii made me add the big bars again aswell as the new ones

attachment.php

more of this
Image's help me alot btw ;d

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Mxn on that mini grp - which rocks, give % on power as well please :( That power indicator is too small imo

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
will the minigrp window i suggested be in the release ? also if possible a mod on qbar's that is alt and ctrl modded to be w/o numbers if its possible would be nice, so you can stack em closer to eachother if wanted..

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
well not the best pics of it but u can see where the icons go

(and them qb's where just random stuff xd )

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Mxn said:
So.. i dont play anymore but ive back to playing around with MxN UI

ive got a mini grp selection thats amazing imo ;d

Use2 fixed etc 1.83 updated,

Now i always getting people asking for a ns/bg indicator.. this is no way possible!
and a buff and debuff window.. this is no way possible

Now thats out tho way.. before i start putting finishing touch's..

i wanna know what would make u change from your current UI to a different UI if that makes sence :X or if u have any sensible idea's i would love to hear!

attachment.php

more of this

woot big bars

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Mxn said:

attachment.php

didnt plan to make you do anything, just was my favourite minigrp bar reason i requested it :)
thank you if you putting it in the new version, certainly better visibility, better clickability minigrp out there <3

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Like i said in the other thread i get some nasty gfx bug if i try to resize the chatwindow, would rock if that was fixed, also some icons for the new abilities would be cool : )

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Pertan said:
Like i said in the other thread i get some nasty gfx bug if i try to resize the chatwindow, would rock if that was fixed, also some icons for the new abilities would be cool : )
same!!

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Pertan said:

mxn ui's makes windowdragging a pain :'(

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Do MxN ui's show when you're in combat mode or not yet?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
You just used that ss cause it shows you making 2 mp's in a row!

WOOT!!! - 2 mp cloth inners - will be able to sell for a fortune!

kivik

Part of the furniture
Pertan said:

I concur.

sshot4342bw.jpg

kivik

Part of the furniture
huh? That's a ML raid, we were lottoing and I wanted to resize window so I could see the rolls.

smartass.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
some one asked if it shows if your in combat.. MxN v5 will do, ive add'd that age's ago and was in my ns vid..

that gfx bug, i think its to do with the pixal rate in the full size image i use. i wont change it for the simple fact its only a problem when u retardedly make the chat window that big, if it annoys u but sorry i cba to arrange my whole .tga files for a bug that effects so few.

edit::: also the pic that kivik posted is a older version of mxn UI, that was a known and fixed problem with mxn v3 afaik, i maybe wrong but i imporved it by alot

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
kivik said:
huh? That's a ML raid, we were lottoing and I wanted to resize window so I could see the rolls.

smartass.

theres a knew window in v5 that only shows the top half of your chat window.. aka the rolls, although u cant mod it to not show certain thing as in spell pulse etc.. it certainly helps :X

but keep things cummin guys.. if u find a pug screen shot it so it shows me where to start looking for a fix.. or even if u seen summin in a different ui that u liked that u would like to see mxn UI i can surerly work summin out

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
The icon subject.. ive updated them afaik now to 1.82? well im sure i did anyway ive looked into adding a icon option, but ive looked around and the ones i use just seem so damn good nice to me i cant see any others appealing, tho in mxn v5 i think i will have a option for mxn icons or mythic unless someone points me out too some other icons that are like <3 ;)

kivik

Part of the furniture
I still think this is the best UI ever, I'm happy with it :)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
yep I love it, as long as you keep it updated, I'll keep using it. :)

Few map changes happening or have already, like the change to Leirvik + the DC docks (next patch).

Oh the being in combat or not thing would be nice. Maybe there is a way you can see that in the UI that I've missed. Did you already answer that and I missed that?

I still use MXN and will continue to use it, rocks :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
never used it really, but if it has the function where you can drag item /uses down to your qb i'll be mighty happy (atm i use deridas and swap to atlantis when i need to put an ability down on qb) - is it possible for the health/end/power bars to stick when you move them?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mxn said:

attachment.php

more of this
Wooo \o/ I rock the screeny :d
And I'll be downloading again, the moment I format my pc \o\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom