I wanna play daoc again!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Tbh, don't waste your money.. Sure I've had a laugh with some mates over the past few weeks, but I reckon you'd find more fun and action on a ********* !

*I'm not allowed to say that word here :(

Freeshards suck and yes you are allowed to say it. GOA know full well my ventures with them. Sure, I learned alot but tbh fshards are the suck. Making your own is fun when offline and so is figuring out alot of the stuff ie making scripts etc to make the game work for yourself. I'd post the link but you can google it yourselves if learning is what you want. The game itself is on its knees and basically knowing something won't harm it. After all, we like playing against each other, that's the fundamental reason why we play.

But after that, it's a thankless unpaid task that any one in the right mind wouldn't bother with regarding the running of it. Loads of whiners about small things that generally after you have learned about what you need to do you cba with and thus why f'shards are crap. But certainly worth learning as you do get an insight into what running an mmorpg is about.

There's really nothing like live tbh. Paid peeps to do a paid job for a nice game and you get what you want. F'shards are really for people who want dev/GM knowledge. If you play on em for just playing, you are going to get a second or third rate service. There's nothing wrong with what they are doing on them, it actually enhances the game in alot of ways because of the substandard service it offers with freeshard. Live is the way to go.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
nice if more ppl would come back but if u go dyvet it aint for the fg action or solo action... played there a few weeks ago and it was more or less running from tower to tower to take and retake ;x and since no towers are claimed its quite alot of running

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
let me cry about something else then daoc for a chance in here :p

I so wanna resub and start playing again.. but i want someone to play with! i cba soloing + i cba dual loggin a bb :p

but im soooo tired of guild wars, wow and so on.. just isn't the same or anywhere near!

SO! who wants too play with meh!? got pryd/alb and excal/hib and i cba lvling anything :p just want some rvr plix

yours truely!! Vege

(no cba just repping on german servers littles :p )

ehehhehe Hey Vege :)

Hows it going m8?

echome

Fledgling Freddie
vege!!! :D how are u m8 , think some LA ppl still play and i log on from time to time ;D got so the best gf ever so dont have much time :p

Mate then let us loan your BB imo :worthy:

Since Vege and I can't seem to find any enemies while playing Alb - so think we are going Hib again. - Come join us mate !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom