I wanna play daoc again!

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
let me cry about something else then daoc for a chance in here :p

I so wanna resub and start playing again.. but i want someone to play with! i cba soloing + i cba dual loggin a bb :p

but im soooo tired of guild wars, wow and so on.. just isn't the same or anywhere near!

SO! who wants too play with meh!? got pryd/alb and excal/hib and i cba lvling anything :p just want some rvr plix

yours truely!! Vege

(no cba just repping on german servers littles :p )

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Vege!! :wub:

Come play hib with me on Dyvet! I got a lovely bard :)

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
heya bambi i just might resub my champ then :p aslong as you bring the buffs! ^^

Septina

Part of the furniture
Resubbing to play Dyvet = flushing your cash down the toilet. Unless it's constant keep sieging you're after. :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Tempting to get back into it but i'm sure nothing would of improved since before.:(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Tbh, don't waste your money.. Sure I've had a laugh with some mates over the past few weeks, but I reckon you'd find more fun and action on a ********* !

*I'm not allowed to say that word here :(

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Vege, :worthy:

Good to c u again, feel free to join up on alb side..... bet u dont want to one of the lame hibs or mids playing atm. :twak:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sush mr negative. thats inaccurate as well, its not constant...

Might not be constant but Dyvet is complete shit unless you like that kind of rvr, be it solo or fg rvr you're after, Dyvet has neither to offer. :x

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Might not be constant but Dyvet is complete shit unless you like that kind of rvr, be it solo or fg rvr you're after, Dyvet has neither to offer. :x

Wtf? No solo rvr? Cause this one time, at band camp, I found this solo inf, and I was so going to kill him in a 1v1 fight, but then I couldn't, cause he was an alb aswell :( It was close though.

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Resubbing to play Dyvet = flushing your cash down the toilet. Unless it's constant keep sieging you're after. :)

I really find this a funny quote. Remember your post where someone said that even you came back after nagging that Dyvet was crap etc and where you said that ppl who return should be welcomed with open arms whatever ppl say or whatever they have said in the past.

You speak as the wind goes. Sometimes it's black for you, sometimes it's white. Depending how they whine/flame on you.

If this isn't your playstyle, why in hell are you still around? Don't give me the crap that friends wanted you to be their bard or whatever char it was.

For myself, when I don't like it somewhere, I don't come there anymore. (even though I have just resubbed or not just to see if the situation is changed or not).

Don't like it? Find other servers, just like the months where everybody thought that the grass was greener on the other side.

The more ppl that return to game, the better for the state of rvr and pve. But let them return and check for themselves. It's crap posts and flames in game and on forems like this that made the server where it is now. The fault is with the population and it's the population that will need to rebuild it back. But the more negative sounds come, the harder it is to get the population back. Dyvet is increasing of population again and I hope it stays going on like that.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Solo action is pretty decent, from group PoV you can forget it though. 3-4 solo kills give you odd 10-15k RPs easily, so it even has some kind of perspective.

Sometimes you can even meet a Ranger zerg, 5-6 of them hugging an unclaimed tower, led by the fearsome Soulja.

My subs running out soon, will prolly resubscribe for one more month and then check Age of Conan and Tabula Rasa 1.8 (with PvP arenas).

Septina

Part of the furniture
I really find this a funny quote. Remember your post where someone said that even you came back after nagging that Dyvet was crap etc and where you said that ppl who return should be welcomed with open arms whatever ppl say or whatever they have said in the past.

You speak as the wind goes. Sometimes it's black for you, sometimes it's white. Depending how they whine/flame on you.

If this isn't your playstyle, why in hell are you still around? Don't give me the crap that friends wanted you to be their bard or whatever char it was.

For myself, when I don't like it somewhere, I don't come there anymore. (even though I have just resubbed or not just to see if the situation is changed or not).

Don't like it? Find other servers, just like the months where everybody thought that the grass was greener on the other side.

The more ppl that return to game, the better for the state of rvr and pve. But let them return and check for themselves. It's crap posts and flames in game and on forems like this that made the server where it is now. The fault is with the population and it's the population that will need to rebuild it back. But the more negative sounds come, the harder it is to get the population back. Dyvet is increasing of population again and I hope it stays going on like that.

People should welcome people that WANTS to return with open arms, i'm not gonna be one of the people chanting that Dyvet is heavenly and that everyone should resub granting people false hope.
The truth is, the server is suffering from it's low population and people looking for good rvr be it fg vs fg or solo rvr wont find it on this server. :p
And believe me, i havent been logged on to this server since that 1 time i got asked to play (hoping that it maybe was as good as some people make it out to be.)
Dyvet population might increase as you say but it still wont be anything for the fg player ever again since 99% of the fg players that left for other servers have it better at 'their new homes'. :)

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie

yet u love to keeep whining pls m8 stfu for once

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
well classic parity fg rvr is indeed dead.

However, for solo and small pug runs i'd venture to say its pretty good. Better than what the rest of europe has to offer on the day.

Maeloch made a good point in a past post - you can actually affect the outcomes of things on dyvet - take limors for eample and you are just zerger #342 - whether you live or die solo or pugged up just feels random.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Been thinking of renewing myself :) won't be euro tho (not that I have anything against europe) it just lacks a pve server :( I wants to pee vee eee.

So to usa I shall go :( still quite sad that they never actually brought a pve server to europe tbh! BASTARDS! GURURURURURUURRU

Everz

FH is my second home
Been thinking of renewing myself :) won't be euro tho (not that I have anything against europe) it just lacks a pve server :( I wants to pee vee eee.

So to usa I shall go :( still quite sad that they never actually brought a pve server to europe tbh! BASTARDS! GURURURURURUURRU

I just saw this mate..

Gaheris ftw xD!

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to play again, but the action is so dire

and I only like fg rvr really, cant stand any siege stuff :X

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
vege!!! :D how are u m8 , think some LA ppl still play and i log on from time to time ;D got so the best gf ever so dont have much time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom