Just want to say it again.....

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

Just want to say thx. for good fun yesterday and THX. from all the ppl. respecting the duels that went down yesterday across Beno bridge. :)

This is what I really think is some of the best fun in the game when these sessions happens, and u really get to test ur skills against the normally "stupid" ppl from the other realms. :drink:

11 death and 11 wins and 1 hour of rvr dueling fun and 24K rvr point on my merc. :)

Aepax

Fledgling Freddie
:p sorry for killing you on my infil (slitzer) fastling, didnt realise you were afk

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
:p sorry for killing you on my infil (slitzer) fastling, didnt realise you were afk

Didn't log on until late last night but came across you twice as you noticed left you as you were solo but we had 2 fights tho 1st fight was bit unfair as I saw you and just started hitting my bad at time didn't realise you were going into an area away from groups.

Soulja

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

Just want to say thx. for good fun yesterday and THX. from all the ppl. respecting the duels that went down yesterday across Beno bridge. :)

This is what I really think is some of the best fun in the game when these sessions happens, and u really get to test ur skills against the normally "stupid" ppl from the other realms. :drink:

11 death and 11 wins and 1 hour of rvr dueling fun and 24K rvr point on my merc. :)

Dont see the challenge in standing infront of eachother spamming styles.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

When u PA a tank run through face then do creeping death as he will most likely block/parry if u do cd in front of him.

Killing

Fledgling Freddie

hehe its okay. no harme is done .. went afk for dinner i think , wasent counting on being arlive when i come back, im pretty sure LXN also was around , but bad place, was just to lazy to port my self back ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom