Olympocalypse 2016

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Utter scum, would happily see him run over by a bin lorry.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
And if it was a country, the number of entrants they get in Each event would be massively reduced...

Although Guido has done quite an amusing riposte, comparing the number of medals the British Empire won compared to everyone else :)

View: https://twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/767754961119739909

The sense of humour failure in the replies is quality...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Add David Lammy to the list of SJW twatbags.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I see the Eurotrash's vaginas are well and truly full of sand after being routed at riding bikes. The crap coming out of France and Germany is hilarious.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cant we kill this thread. Its over. No more its an ex olympic games

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Utter scum, would happily see him run over by a bin lorry.
Agree.

Yet when I said that about Kelvin McKenzie some people got extremely butthurt about it. Funny eh?!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I find the term para, racist and or sexist. It should be peopleofindeterminatesexandpotentiallylessablebutstillequalyoubastardsimpics

I feel I should be outraged on twitter.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I find the term para, racist and or sexist. It should be peopleofindeterminatesexandpotentiallylessablebutstillequalyoubastardsimpics

I feel I should be outraged on twitter.

While you're making a joke (I think), arbitrary definitions of "normal" are becoming increasingly difficult:
The ignorance aimed at Caster Semenya flies in the face of the Olympic spirit | Katrina Karkazis

The poor cow has a perfectly natural genetic advantage and all her competitors are getting sandy vaginas about it, and incredibly, the IAAF are backing them up. What next, Paralympics, Olympics, Superlympics?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yup. Bolt is also a "freak" of nature but nobody whines about him.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Caster should be banned from womens athletics and the other two intersex women behind her.
It's quite simply ludicrous, everyone in athletics knows its a farce, the supporters, the judges, the media, but no one is allowed to question the pathetic decisions made in the name of inclusivity.
'She' has had male testosterone from birth, built up a mans physique without the dick and now whoops women at running, as any 15 year old boy could easily.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
She also has tits and a fanny. She is a women.

DaGaffer

Caster should be banned from womens athletics and the other two intersex women behind her.
It's quite simply ludicrous, everyone in athletics knows its a farce, the supporters, the judges, the media, but no one is allowed to question the pathetic decisions made in the name of inclusivity.
'She' has had male testosterone from birth, built up a mans physique without the dick and now whoops women at running, as any 15 year old boy could easily.

So? She's a woman. She has XX chromosomes. If we were having this conversation 50 years ago it wouldn't even be an issue. Its very simple, a bunch of athletes are pissed off because they're being owned by a much better athlete who has a perfectly natural advantage, something that is going on in men's athletics just for different, but also genetic reasons, but somehow deemed acceptable. Its only because they have a bit of science to understand why that is that they can even make the complaint. But if you go down the road of banning natural advantages, where do you stop? Fast twitch muscle fibre is a competitive advantage for sprinters, ban that? Ban based on muscle mass, bone density? Its moronic. There have always been athletes with natural advantages, just because we now know why isn't a reason to start banning people.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
All Olympic athletes are genetic outliers.

Average Joe can train as much as he likes but he won't win.

Wanting to ban a woman for being a bit more naturally better at stuff than other woman. Go figure. :rolleyes:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'd love to be present when Job meets a genetic outlier. That would be full of win.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So? She's a woman. She has XX chromosomes. If we were having this conversation 50 years ago it wouldn't even be an issue. Its very simple, a bunch of athletes are pissed off because they're being owned by a much better athlete who has a perfectly natural advantage, something that is going on in men's athletics just for different, but also genetic reasons, but somehow deemed acceptable. Its only because they have a bit of science to understand why that is that they can even make the complaint. But if you go down the road of banning natural advantages, where do you stop? Fast twitch muscle fibre is a competitive advantage for sprinters, ban that? Ban based on muscle mass, bone density? Its moronic. There have always been athletes with natural advantages, just because we now know why isn't a reason to start banning people.
thats a quite ridiculous argument and you know it, there are not seperate races for long legged sprinters or super high testerone male runners.
But there are, quite obviously ones for women, 'she' has no right to enter these races, not because we are hating on her condition, it's because it makes her a man running in a field of women, when they asked her to take testerone reducing drugs, her times collapsed, they fretted it out in liberal wank off sessions, arguing themselves into a singularity as they do, allowed her to train and compete back as a man woman.
Hey fucking presto, cruises into Olympic gold, and actually expected the world to accept it, because these cretins are surrounded by yes people, backing up their endless excursions into where the edge of anything exists.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Did you even go to school?

My science-hating 13 year old niece understands genetics much better than you.

Tip: XX chromosome = woman
XY chromosome = man
XYY chromosome = you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
(Sir!) Mo shouldn't be allowed to do long distance running because he is too genetically perfect for it.

DaGaffer

thats a quite ridiculous argument and you know it, there are not seperate races for long legged sprinters or super high testerone male runners.
But there are, quite obviously ones for women, 'she' has no right to enter these races, not because we are hating on her condition, it's because it makes her a man running in a field of women, when they asked her to take testerone reducing drugs, her times collapsed, they fretted it out in liberal wank off sessions, arguing themselves into a singularity as they do, allowed her to train and compete back as a man woman.
Hey fucking presto, cruises into Olympic gold, and actually expected the world to accept it, because these cretins are surrounded by yes people, backing up their endless excursions into where the edge of anything exists.

"She" is a "she". Having high testosterone levels doesn't make her a man any more than low testosterone in a man makes him a woman (or oestrogen for that matter, which is ramping up in men rapidly). You do know women naturally have testosterone right? She's not some mutant carrying around a hormone no other woman has, she just has more of it, so how is that different to other genetic benefits?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
"She" is a "she". Having high testosterone levels doesn't make her a man any more than low testosterone in a man makes him a woman (or oestrogen for that matter, which is ramping up in men rapidly). You do know women naturally have testosterone right? She's not some mutant carrying around a hormone no other woman has, she just has more of it, so how is that different to other genetic benefits?
Female athletics is already a protected category. Men can't compete because no women would win anything then. Having a woman who holds most of the genetic advantages of a man compete takes this protection away. I think the problem is the way that it is categorised and Men and Women. Humans don't fall into one category or another. A better way might be to categorise as Unlimited and Limited Testosterone (quick thought off top of my head; flaws may be found.) Take the sporting issue and try to separate it from the gender issue.

DaGaffer

Female athletics is already a protected category. Men can't compete because no women would win anything then. Having a woman who holds most of the genetic advantages of a man compete takes this protection away. I think the problem is the way that it is categorised and Men and Women. Humans don't fall into one category or another. A better way might be to categorise as Unlimited and Limited Testosterone (quick thought off top of my head; flaws may be found.) Take the sporting issue and try to separate it from the gender issue.

Open that door and graduations of difference never stop. Which was my original point.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Open that door and graduations of difference never stop. Which was my original point.
But the alternative is making it still about gender which opens the door to men who identify as women competing in the women's category.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom