News Oh buggeration

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Jupitus, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Well. No easy way to put this really.... Mrs J has decided to close things down and is aiming to divorce me after almost 17 years.

Gutted.

Anyway, I'm not really online much for the forseeable except some weekends as I need to find somwhere to live and bollocks like that.

That is all :(

2. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

Sorry to hear that :(

3. TdC

TdC Trem's hunky sex love muffin Staff member Moderator

thats hard stuff. good luck mate :(

4. leviathane

leviathane Part of the furniture

fuck man, sorry to hear that.

5. kirennia

kirennia Part of the furniture

Harsh. Sorry to hear that mate :(

6. ECA

ECA I am a FH squatter

Gl Jup, I hope you find a good lawyer asap. Or do a Tony Soprano and visit every single divorce lawyer in a hundred mile radius to poison the pool :p

7. Tom

Tom FH is my second home

Let me get this straight. Your wife has decided she wants to divorce you, and you're the one who leaves the family home?

Fuck that. She wants out? She can get out. Oh and I'm not a betting man but I'd put money on her having a replacement for you lined up.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mabs

Mabs J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

gutted mate, so sorry to hear that :(

best of luck sorting out what you can

9. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

That sucks man. Good luck getting yourself sorted out. Chin up!

10. rynnor

rynnor Rockhound Moderator

Shit :(

Best wishes to getting things sorted out (sort of) satisfactorily - I dont have any specific advice for you but dont let the buggers grind you down!

11. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

Sorry to hear that mate :(

12. cHodAX

cHodAX I am a FH squatter

Ah fuck, thats not good. :( Really sorry to hear that bud, hope things pan out quickly for you and some stabilty returns to your life.

13. Aph3x

Aph3x Part of the furniture

Ahh Jup Im so sorry mate, stay strong fella and keep your chin up, unless your walking down the street as you'll probably end up walking into a lamp post.

14. gunner440

gunner440 Hey Daddy Altman

What Tom said. If it's her doing the leaving then it should be her doing just that. I really don't get why it's you moving out?

15. Vae

Vae Resident Freddy

Shit! Very sorry to hear that mate. Mine and Mycenae's thoughts are with you.

16. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

Shiiaatt mann - Chin up mate :)

17. Moriath

Moriath I am a FH squatter

bad news but i wouldnt be leaving the house i would stay there as they say before

18. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

Sorry to hear that Jup (I don't pretend to know your domestic arrangements so I think sympathy rather than "advice" is the order of the day; if you do want advice about lawyers and stuff down the line, PM me).

19. Jimmy

Jimmy Part of the furniture

Sorry to hear big guy hope everything works out for you Jup.

20. Rubber Bullets

Rubber Bullets Resident Freddy

Really sorry to hear that Jup, I really hope it works out for you.

RB

21. Shagrat

Shagrat I am a FH squatter

ouch Jup, thats bad shit. Hope everything works out for you.

22. Chilly

Chilly Balls of steel

Gutted Jup. Hope it can at least be a sensible split.

23. Turamber

Turamber FH is my second home

Sorry to hear that chap. 2010 has been a bit of a crappy one all-round. Here's to you having a much better 2011.

24. yaruar

yaruar Can't get enough of FH

sorry to hear that, seems to be the time of year for it. i just hope you stay strong.

25. Roo Stercogburn

Roo Stercogburn Resident Freddy

Meh, really sorry to read this Jup.

I think most divorce lawyers would advise you not to leave the marital home, as painful as it might be to ride it out.

But disregard all the armchair lawyers on here. Only thing is to get proper advice from someone qualified and as soon as possible too.

26. Deebs

Deebs Chief Arsewipe Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Sorry to hear that fella, you know where I am if you fancy a chat.

27. Trem

Trem That there, that's not me. Moderator

What Deebs said, if you need a chat give me a shout chum.

By the way people, Jup is probably leaving the home because of his kids, yes I know they aren't babies but if the situation arrived like this with me I would leave, its what men do for some reason.

Its maybe so we know where our other half is or something, you know, if she's at home it at least makes you feel better.

I left before when Samm finished with me and that was so the dogs could stay with their mum :( same applies with kids.

Oh I dunno :(

• Like Like x 2
  28. xomer

xomer Can't get enough of FH

omg :(

i feel sorry for you, but who knows maybe it will be better ;)

29. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

damn, sorry to hear that :(

30. Roo Stercogburn

Roo Stercogburn Resident Freddy

I've done a sensible post with a strong and valid recommendation. Now it seems time for something completely different...

YouTube - Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

...because you're going to come through it, no matter how shit it seems right now.

(Now you've got this stuck in your head for the rest of the day Muhahahahaha(TM) )