oh my gwad it's (almost) MOVEMBER!!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Hi FH chumlars

This year come Movember I've decided to become a Mo Bro! Yes, yes, I know. The moustache thing.

I'm doing it for the NL chapter of Movember.com, which as none of you know is a charitable organisation collecting donations for men's health with a focus on testicular and prostate cancer. If you like, you can sponsor me via the link below. Just cheering me on is great too, and very much appreciated as I've never done this before.

You can find more info on Movember here: www.movember.com

This is the link to me / my team:
http://mobro.co/highperformancemoustaches

Thanks muchly in advance. Remember kids, a donation gets you 30 days worth of selfies from me posted here, with perhaps some pics / drawings of random body parts thrown in for good measure. Which prolly means you don't have to donate to get this, but donating is nice. Gimmie dem cashes! Also, recently I sent @Trem a picture I drew, and one day if I become a famous layabout it could be worth a lot of money. Also, it was anatomically correct, and featured two people that might have been Trem and myself. And there were birds. And a house. So...sponsor me and earn my eternal gratitude!!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I abstain, I already have a beard (pre-hipster bollocks) and I wont shave it off just to grow a tash!

Will chuck some money at you though!*

*tomorrow morning when I can be arsed to fetch my wallet from upstairs.

TdC

you're a sexy man-beast Raven! pop my donation cherry!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What? You're website is in FUCKING FOREIGN** :eek: /spit

I guess I could spunk a sponder in your direction. IF I COULD FUCKING READ FREAKY.

**Yes, yes. I know it's an option. But still. The principle of the thing. N' stuff.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah my eyes got a bit of AIDS from the website but a bit of AIDS is OK for charity.

TdC

oh, fuck yeah sorry about that, it's the NL chapter and they don't speak non-european mainland languages. it's the (presumably) orange button that reads "SPONSOR MIJN SNOR", which is Netherlinguish for "THIS IS THE DONATION BUTTON". as a thank you gesture, I will eat 12 rashers of bacon for breakfast tomorrow!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
as a thank you gesture, I will eat 12 rashers of bacon for breakfast tomorrow!

I'm on a fast day :(

I'll spend the money I was going to spend on a mahoosive breakfast on your shitty dutch 'tache...

TdC

heh sorry brah. my keto's kicked in and I am hyper as fuck all day long. right now I could suck down a couple chippy fryer's worth of lard and likely lose a few pounds :)

TdC

good show that man!! cheers Hawkwind!! :D

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Donated... I'm looking forward to pictures >;]

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I generally do Movember and I was the captain when I wasn't a tramp and had a job (pretty sure theres a picture somewhere on my FB pics for those who are pals with me on there) but I don't want to do it this year for a couple of reasons thus 1. I have just removed my beard and miss it terribly and I want it back. 2. I have no one to sponsor me anymore :(

I will sponsor you Teedlar but I shall do it later when I wake up and I can stand your Dutchy gibberish :eek:

Heres that lying bullshit picture, it isn't correct :eek:
IMG_3318.JPG

Everyone knows I'm way taller than @TdC

TdC

loooool I can´t believe you kept that drawing @Trem :D:D:D:D

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
loooool I can´t believe you kept that drawing @Trem :D:D:D:D

Of course I did you cow. Why wouldn't I? :D

I had to remember to take it out the box when I sold it though and then I had to remember to hide it from my daughter but yes I kept it, I'm going to wait until you are in a mega serious relationship with some uber posh bird then I shall unveil it to her.

Edit - I've donated now @TdC but it took me 3 goes because it kept telling me to "mind my language" in the personal message :eek:

Last edited:

TdC

Of course I did you cow. Why wouldn't I? :D

I had to remember to take it out the box when I sold it though and then I had to remember to hide it from my daughter but yes I kept it, I'm going to wait until you are in a mega serious relationship with some uber posh bird then I shall unveil it to her.

lol!! ooh shit I didn't take potential dangers of sending special pictures in to account!

Edit - I've donated now @TdC but it took me 3 goes because it kept telling me to "mind my language" in the personal message :eek:
you're a star my good man!

leggy

Probably Scottish
I generally do Movember and I was the captain when I wasn't a tramp and had a job (pretty sure theres a picture somewhere on my FB pics for those who are pals with me on there) but I don't want to do it this year for a couple of reasons thus 1. I have just removed my beard and miss it terribly and I want it back. 2. I have no one to sponsor me anymore :(

I will sponsor you Teedlar but I shall do it later when I wake up and I can stand your Dutchy gibberish :eek:

Heres that lying bullshit picture, it isn't correct :eek:
View attachment 21118

Everyone knows I'm way taller than @TdC

Your cocks look like protruding leg bones.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Have donated, but obviously I can't spell swaffling, can't edit my stupid comment either,....meh

TdC

loooool cheers dude, you're amazing!

thanks to the FH community donations, I've actually broken 100 euros before Movember even started! you all rock!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It accepted Splosh receptacle in the message, no idea what the message wanted though. 20 monopoly pounds on its way to you.

TdC

cheers Raven, in your honor I shall now drink an espresso!

TdC

it's the frigging DAY BEFORE and already team Teedles is on nearly 150 euros worth of donations...all of them from FH!!! you guys kick arse!!!!

According to The Rules, I must begin Movember clean shaven, so before sleeps this evening I shall whip out the old razor. Pictorial evidence incoming. Brace yourselves!

TdC

lazy bugger. I'll have to be extra sexy in the proof-of-being-shaved kick off pic now :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom