News Oh buggeration

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well. No easy way to put this really.... Mrs J has decided to close things down and is aiming to divorce me after almost 17 years.

Gutted.

Anyway, I'm not really online much for the forseeable except some weekends as I need to find somwhere to live and bollocks like that.

That is all :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
thats hard stuff. good luck mate :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Gl Jup, I hope you find a good lawyer asap. Or do a Tony Soprano and visit every single divorce lawyer in a hundred mile radius to poison the pool :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Anyway, I'm not really online much for the forseeable except some weekends as I need to find somwhere to live and bollocks like that

Let me get this straight. Your wife has decided she wants to divorce you, and you're the one who leaves the family home?

Fuck that. She wants out? She can get out. Oh and I'm not a betting man but I'd put money on her having a replacement for you lined up.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
gutted mate, so sorry to hear that :(

best of luck sorting out what you can

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That sucks man. Good luck getting yourself sorted out. Chin up!

rynnor

Rockhound
Shit :(

Best wishes to getting things sorted out (sort of) satisfactorily - I dont have any specific advice for you but dont let the buggers grind you down!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ah fuck, thats not good. :( Really sorry to hear that bud, hope things pan out quickly for you and some stabilty returns to your life.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ahh Jup Im so sorry mate, stay strong fella and keep your chin up, unless your walking down the street as you'll probably end up walking into a lamp post.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
What Tom said. If it's her doing the leaving then it should be her doing just that. I really don't get why it's you moving out?

Vae

Resident Freddy
Shit! Very sorry to hear that mate. Mine and Mycenae's thoughts are with you.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
bad news but i wouldnt be leaving the house i would stay there as they say before

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Sorry to hear that Jup (I don't pretend to know your domestic arrangements so I think sympathy rather than "advice" is the order of the day; if you do want advice about lawyers and stuff down the line, PM me).

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Sorry to hear big guy hope everything works out for you Jup.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
ouch Jup, thats bad shit. Hope everything works out for you.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Sorry to hear that chap. 2010 has been a bit of a crappy one all-round. Here's to you having a much better 2011.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
sorry to hear that, seems to be the time of year for it. i just hope you stay strong.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Meh, really sorry to read this Jup.

I think most divorce lawyers would advise you not to leave the marital home, as painful as it might be to ride it out.

But disregard all the armchair lawyers on here. Only thing is to get proper advice from someone qualified and as soon as possible too.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry to hear that fella, you know where I am if you fancy a chat.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
What Deebs said, if you need a chat give me a shout chum.

By the way people, Jup is probably leaving the home because of his kids, yes I know they aren't babies but if the situation arrived like this with me I would leave, its what men do for some reason.

Its maybe so we know where our other half is or something, you know, if she's at home it at least makes you feel better.

I left before when Samm finished with me and that was so the dogs could stay with their mum :( same applies with kids.

Oh I dunno :(

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Well. No easy way to put this really.... Mrs J has decided to close things down and is aiming to divorce me after almost 17 years.

Gutted.

Anyway, I'm not really online much for the forseeable except some weekends as I need to find somwhere to live and bollocks like that.

That is all :(

omg :(

i feel sorry for you, but who knows maybe it will be better ;)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I've done a sensible post with a strong and valid recommendation. Now it seems time for something completely different...

YouTube - Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

...because you're going to come through it, no matter how shit it seems right now.

(Now you've got this stuck in your head for the rest of the day Muhahahahaha(TM) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom