[Official] Subscription Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Problem solved was a muppet named Leon trying to scam account, if anyone has traded accounts with Leon (formerly on mid/excal guild Vanerna) which I know many have, I strongly sugest you send GoA your original accounts cd key, user info, cc statement with a payment + a utility bill, and try get your account back.

pichal

Fledgling Freddie
i chose 1month then validate - Sending informaition - Validate Nothing happens and somerthing else it say begin 10/6/2004 and today its 11/5/04 !!!

pichal

Fledgling Freddie
pichal said:
i chose 1month then validate - Sending informaition - Validate Nothing happens and somerthing else it say begin 10/6/2004 and today its 11/5/04 !!!

HOLY shit
i can play but i wasnt able to pay uh uh?

A.McKeating

Fledgling Freddie
well i am still at the Order in progress screen, and i have been so for 1 hour now
i am using IE6, all the other buttons and info screen are working, but i am sure this should not take this long. anyone advice me here please

also tried the activate expansion from the toa launcher client, and that does not open the subscribe info page, its still down.. getting realy annoyed now :eek6:

Nocs

Fledgling Freddie
Updated my emailed 1 hour ago, I still didn't get the email and I see:

Your information is currently processed...

Why the hell you saying it's working if it isnt?

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
A.McKeating said:
also tried the activate expansion from the toa launcher client, and that does not open the subscribe info page, its still down.. getting realy annoyed now :eek6:

That won't work as the link on the ToA launcher points to the old subscription site. Go to the official homempage, click on Subscription and then Account. Login using your Subscription Login and password and you should be able to activate your ToA expansion.

Also check your emails, if you're stuck at the Order in Progress screen you should receive an email with a link that will let you pay.

Remember you need to have the classic version and SI already activated. I'm only reminding because we spent half the day trying to figure out why someone's ToA CD key wasn't working when they were trying to create a brand new account with it.... :(

snoz

Loyal Freddie
pichal said:
Same for me but miens stuck on 07/5 /.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
pichal said:
HOLY shit
i can play but i wasnt able to pay uh uh?
lol after reading that i tried too ... and same for me .. ;) last post on this thread .. free buffbot for life !!!!!!!!!! thx goa I take back all i said, this is the greatest policy you have made yet.

A.McKeating

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
That won't work as the link on the ToA launcher points to the old subscription site. Go to the official homempage, click on Subscription and then Account. Login using your Subscription Login and password and you should be able to activate your ToA expansion.

Also check your emails, if you're stuck at the Order in Progress screen you should receive an email with a link that will let you pay.

Remember you need to have the classic version and SI already activated. I'm only reminding because we spent half the day trying to figure out why someone's ToA CD key wasn't working when they were trying to create a brand new account with it.... :(

ok i mentioned that i had tried from the TOA launcher in desperation, ...but i have tried the new link to add my TOA cd-key in mozilla and IE6 still it says order in progress, and it has for over an hour, also got no emails at all, my DAOC and SI are both activated and on recurring account subscription.. so i dont know.

PS: this is not a new account , the DAOC+SI is working fine, and i can play no problem, i just want to add my TOA cd-key thats all, i am uptodate on my subscription, so should not need to pay :sex:

Nocs

Fledgling Freddie
Erivoss, if the new email I wanted to add is incorrect, how many time will be order is processed?

Amonra

Fledgling Freddie
Still having Problems my CC Expired and now i cannot change my payment details as it says there is an Invoice in Process, but cannot see a invoice on the listings above.

Thanks

Amonra

Fledgling Freddie
Just had a thought this is my second account im trying to activate, could the fact i have the same email address in both accounts be causing the problem?

Fatale

Fledgling Freddie
Erivoss,

Alot of these problems seem to be registration of new add-ons or reactivation of old accounts. My account was up and valid until the 20th May yet it has been closed the last 5 days. Effectively GoA are stealing money from us at the moment. I cannot re-renew due to an "Invoice in progress". The slant of the news today seems to be that GoA think they have resolved the problem. I have sent 3 emails so far and received one automated response. I just want to know why those people with activated accounts have had theres closed this seems like a seperate issue?

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Amonra said:
Still having Problems my CC Expired and now i cannot change my payment details as it says there is an Invoice in Process, but cannot see a invoice on the listings above.

Thanks
Quite the same, would really like to activate it by now. Seems u people are not really interested in getting cash or smth? ;o

//edit on my neighbour's pc atm, so logged it on his account :p - Post should be on Marczje's account :x

Blad0r

Fledgling Freddie
A.McKeating said:
ok i mentioned that i had tried from the TOA launcher in desperation, ...but i have tried the new link to add my TOA cd-key in mozilla and IE6 still it says order in progress, and it has for over an hour, also got no emails at all, my DAOC and SI are both activated and on recurring account subscription.. so i dont know.

PS: this is not a new account , the DAOC+SI is working fine, and i can play no problem, i just want to add my TOA cd-key thats all, i am uptodate on my subscription, so should not need to pay :sex:

Exactly the same happening ere m8, and rather annoyed atm

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Another subscription problem.

Hi I seem to now have a problem to subscribe for Dark Age of Camelot.

The problem is the Country, on your old subscription options you used to have the country "Other" for those that lived elsewere in europe, I live in Gibraltar and with the Country "Other" there was no problems, but now on the new subscription options, the Country "Other" is no longer available, could you please add it again or add Gibraltar on the Country list. Or if I can still subscribe please tell me which country to choose "United Kingdom" or "Spain", because the thing is Gibraltar is at the southern end part of Spain, however it is a British Colony. Please can u solve this problem, i wish to keep on playing... :( plz.

-Navalore Shadowvar

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok wednesday morning, problems still the same as they were last WEDNESDAY.
How the hell can a company leave its paying customers for so xxxxing long is beyond me.

Tx to Erivos for trying but its obviously the ineptitude OR lack of desire from the guys in GOA to amend this problem.

I would expect my money back if a service wasnt provided from a company, so I shall package up my 2 Toa expansion's and send them to Goa's head office with a demand for the cost of both to be returned to me.

I never seen such crap from a company which probably doesnt know its arse from its elbow.

[GOA]Erivoss

NavaloreShadowvar said:
Hi I seem to now have a problem to subscribe for Dark Age of Camelot.

The problem is the Country, on your old subscription options you used to have the country "Other" for those that lived elsewere in europe, I live in Gibraltar and with the Country "Other" there was no problems, but now on the new subscription options, the Country "Other" is no longer available, could you please add it again or add Gibraltar on the Country list. Or if I can still subscribe please tell me which country to choose "United Kingdom" or "Spain", because the thing is Gibraltar is at the southern end part of Spain, however it is a British Colony. Please can u solve this problem, i wish to keep on playing... :( plz.

-Navalore Shadowvar

I've told them to add Gibraltar to the list. In the meantime use United Kingdom.

[GOA]Erivoss

Perf said:
Ok wednesday morning, problems still the same as they were last WEDNESDAY.
How the hell can a company leave its paying customers for so xxxxing long is beyond me.

Tx to Erivos for trying but its obviously the ineptitude OR lack of desire from the guys in GOA to amend this problem.

I would expect my money back if a service wasnt provided from a company, so I shall package up my 2 Toa expansion's and send them to Goa's head office with a demand for the cost of both to be returned to me.

I never seen such crap from a company which probably doesnt know its arse from its elbow.

on Wednesday morning their were no subscription pages at all. Now we have some which work for 99% of our customers. I think that does show improvement doesn't it (the fact that no one thought to test the pages first is beside the point. Heads are going to roll here.)

Edit: no need to pm me you already have and I'm just being slow this morning...

A.McKeating

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I still cant get my TOA expansion activated, its just at Order in progress, how many more peeps are trying to activate there expansion who already have there accounts runing, and do not need to pay on there CC. i have been at this 1 week now and i am getting so fed up, oh and still no reply from GOA after 5 posts to them.

Erivoss any ideas here mate :(

PS: this is the link i use so u know i am at the correct page :)

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/home.php

[GOA]Erivoss

A.McKeating said:
Ok I still cant get my TOA expansion activated, its just at Order in progress, how many more peeps are trying to activate there expansion who already have there accounts runing, and do not need to pay on there CC. i have been at this 1 week now and i am getting so fed up, oh and still no reply from GOA after 5 posts to them.

Erivoss any ideas here mate :(

PS: this is the link i use so u know i am at the correct page :)

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/home.php

Are you using an all-in-one ToA CD Key (i.e. is it from a all-in-one daoc box) which has already been used to register Classic and SI for another account, or is it a completely seperate ToA cd-key (i.e. is it from a ToA only box)?

A.McKeating

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Are you using an all-in-one ToA CD Key (i.e. is it from a all-in-one daoc box) which has already been used to register Classic and SI for another account, or is it a completely seperate ToA cd-key (i.e. is it from a ToA only box)?

i got it from amazon last week wrapped and brand new, its a seperate TOA expansion. hope that helps

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Well it's been a week now and I still can't resubscribe.

How a company like GOA can put up a new billing system and not have it tested is beyond me. What confuses me even more is why they can't just put the old system back up and allow people to resubscribe while they fix the problem.

I've been playing daoc since the week it launched in europe and they have never been particularly good at customer support, the way they use there own website is a good example of that. Whenever there is a problem they usually but up a briefe post on the news page and rarely bother giving the regular updates they promise.

Look at there current post for example "Some news also about the subscription pages. After some initial difficulties, the system now works well, with only a few display problems left to correct.
The players who encountered some difficulties in activating their Trials of Atlantis expansions this weekend can try again, this should work normally now. If however you encountered other complications, do not hesitate to write to subscription@goa.com, our teams will investigate your problem thoroughly
." That may look all well and good to people who have active accounts, but for myself I have been waiting a week for a reply on get right and an email I sent to subscription@goa.com Where is the apology to the people who are still obviously being affected?

Having read this forum carefully, it seems that Enviross is as much in the dark as we are, this is not only bad customer service, it is also insulting to long standing players such as myself.

I run an online company and if I treated my customers the way mythic/goa treats there I would expect to loose a great deal of them very quickly. I for one can't wait for eq2 to role on out, I think despite having 8 lvl 50 chars on daoc I will be heading to EQ, At least the folks at everquest offer half decent support to there customers.

Ford

A.McKeating

Fledgling Freddie
frd_prefect said:
Well it's been a week now and I still can't resubscribe.

How a company like GOA can put up a new billing system and not have it tested is beyond me. What confuses me even more is why they can't just put the old system back up and allow people to resubscribe while they fix the problem.

I've been playing daoc since the week it launched in europe and they have never been particularly good at customer support, the way they use there own website is a good example of that. Whenever there is a problem they usually but up a briefe post on the news page and rarely bother giving the regular updates they promise.

Look at there current post for example "Some news also about the subscription pages. After some initial difficulties, the system now works well, with only a few display problems left to correct.
The players who encountered some difficulties in activating their Trials of Atlantis expansions this weekend can try again, this should work normally now. If however you encountered other complications, do not hesitate to write to subscription@goa.com, our teams will investigate your problem thoroughly
." That may look all well and good to people who have active accounts, but for myself I have been waiting a week for a reply on get right and an email I sent to subscription@goa.com Where is the apology to the people who are still obviously being affected?

Having read this forum carefully, it seems that Enviross is as much in the dark as we are, this is not only bad customer service, it is also insulting to long standing players such as myself.

I run an online company and if I treated my customers the way mythic/goa treats there I would expect to loose a great deal of them very quickly. I for one can't wait for eq2 to role on out, I think despite having 8 lvl 50 chars on daoc I will be heading to EQ, At least the folks at everquest offer half decent support to there customers.

Ford

hey Ford very well put, i totally agree with you, btw what server are you on may have seen u running about, although i just started just over a week ago and only have a lvl 24 BD :)

Fatale

Fledgling Freddie
I am in complete agreement with Ford in his post. For a profit making enterprise this level of customer service is incredibly poor. What is making it worse is GOA is talking on the Daoc News as if the problem is resolved. I wouldnt call 8 days with no account, despite it being active, resolved. One automated response giving me an incident number in that entire time pretty much sums it up at the moment.
GOA have screwed up in the past but this has to be the best to date!!

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
At Last i have now activated the toa expansion :)
But game will not load up, after inputting game login an p/w an press accept twice i get a pop up message saying toa has not been activate, and to press the activate button on following page.
I then get the old message sayin registration page not workin.

Any ideas?

[GOA]Erivoss

Perf said:
At Last i have now activated the toa expansion :)
But game will not load up, after inputting game login an p/w an press accept twice i get a pop up message saying toa has not been activate, and to press the activate button on following page.
I then get the old message sayin registration page not workin.

Any ideas?

there is a delay between activating an account and it allowing you to log on. The delay is roughly 30 minutes.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well i waited 3 days to renew, havent played for a week lol.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
everything now working fine.
Tx Erivos for your time spent on this escapade.
Best luck to everyone still trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom