[Official] Subscription Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aoln

So i dont have to read through the 44 pages of this post, can someone tell me how the fuck i renew? On the "Subscribe" part of the page i have no options to do anything..

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
So i dont have to read through the 44 pages of this post, can someone tell me how the fuck i renew? On the "Subscribe" part of the page i have no options to do anything..

Join the club, I've been waiting nearly 2 weeks to find out exactly ythat. I wouldn't hold your breath for a quick responce though :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
would be nice if the mods could take all the USEFUL tips from this thread and acually make a closed sticky post with it.... saves us from reading 45 pages of mostly flames and totally useless whine....

Skaldsong

Banned
????????????

So that i cant log into my payment thingy it is not that my password is wrong ( well sudenly became wrong ) ???

Hungry Joe

Fledgling Freddie
Just bought SI and TOA, but unable to reactivate my account - I get an "invalid login or password" message.

Have a couple of questions:

Are there still two different passwords, one for subscription and one for the game? When I was first unable to log in I clicked the "password lost?" button, but the password they sent seems to be a game one, as it will log me into RightNow and Doac (though I get an account closed message). When I realised this I tried to get a new pasword again, but now it tells me that my e-mail address isn't on their data base, which is pretty odd as the first time I tried, the (game?) password was sent to that same address.

Would my original Doac CD-key be linked to my old account? I tried to make a new account but got a "bad CD-key" message, so might this be the cause?

I have had a reply from Customer Support, but it was tbh irrelevant to my problem. Updated it, but nothing since.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

A

Aoln

frd_prefect said:
Join the club, I've been waiting nearly 2 weeks to find out exactly ythat. I wouldn't hold your breath for a quick responce though :)
Tried it on another pc and it seemed to work, guessing you need the latest flash crap for it to work properly.. I don't get why they do it all flash :|

Toranus

Fledgling Freddie
Hungry Joe said:
Just bought SI and TOA, but unable to reactivate my account - I get an "invalid login or password" message.

Have a couple of questions:

Are there still two different passwords, one for subscription and one for the game? When I was first unable to log in I clicked the "password lost?" button, but the password they sent seems to be a game one, as it will log me into RightNow and Doac (though I get an account closed message). When I realised this I tried to get a new pasword again, but now it tells me that my e-mail address isn't on their data base, which is pretty odd as the first time I tried, the (game?) password was sent to that same address.

Would my original Doac CD-key be linked to my old account? I tried to make a new account but got a "bad CD-key" message, so might this be the cause?

I have had a reply from Customer Support, but it was tbh irrelevant to my problem. Updated it, but nothing since.

Thanks in advance for any answers.
I have presise the same problem. My account is closed and i can't login cuz i have lost my subscription password.. I have my GAME login name and password, and my subscripton login name.. All i need is subsciption password.. But i can't get it cuz those stupid :kissit: can't get the lost-password-button-email-thingys to work with there actual database. I really think goa sux at giving people information about what really is happening. And for that matter getting there things together. God damn it goa! Get A Grip!!! :puke:

Hungry Joe

Fledgling Freddie
Know what you mean. For God's sake,Goa, there are a load of people that want to give you money!!! Just sort out your subscription system so that they can.

Hungry Joe

Fledgling Freddie
Ok finally managed to log on and renew my subscription. I had forgotten that my original subs password had been replaced by Goa around June last year due to them being victims of "computer crime", and I managed to dig up an old e-mail from them telling me this.

However, I should not have had this problem, as I requested a new subs password, and was sent a Game one instead. So maybe Goa should have a look at this.

See you in Albion!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Aoln said:
Tried it on another pc and it seemed to work, guessing you need the latest flash crap for it to work properly.. I don't get why they do it all flash :|

coz its flashy?????? <runs off to hide> :fluffle:

Toranus

Fledgling Freddie
Eh?

Where are the Goa guy who writes here sometimes? (you know who you are)
Can't you give us a update on the so called "bugged" accounts?
Why it says my email arent in the database even though i know it is?
And why Goa don't reply on any email's i send them about this?

mib666

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

i take back everthing i said, after 30 mins of waiting it started to work, sorry wanadoo i love yah really lol :wub:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Hungry Joe said:
Ok finally managed to log on and renew my subscription. I had forgotten that my original subs password had been replaced by Goa around June last year due to them being victims of "computer crime", and I managed to dig up an old e-mail from them telling me this.
Hoho! pwned! Cheese? ;)

Hungry Joe said:
However, I should not have had this problem, as I requested a new subs password, and was sent a Game one instead. So maybe Goa should have a look at this.
No you shouldn't as you should have written it down and kept it at a safe place where you knew it was. :eek:
Still no cheese? ;)

Hungry Joe

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
Hoho! pwned! Cheese? ;)

No you shouldn't as you should have written it down and kept it at a safe place where you knew it was. :eek:
Still no cheese? ;)

Well, you've got a point - I apologise to Goa. In my own defence, though, I quit the game nearly a year ago and didn't think I would be coming back, so keeping the old password "safe" wasn't a priority.

Fluxity

Fledgling Freddie
I kinda had the same problem as hungry joe, but I dont have that old email with the changed password, since I had quit, I really didnt care back then, plus with the amounts of formats done, there is no chance I've got the mail. Hopefully there fixing the email thing now and I can pay again whoo! :clap:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Subscribtions completly messed up!

So there i was today tried to log into DAoC this morning > Billing Information > Account Closed..

Fair enough as i knew it was close to a month when i last subscribed. Within a few minutes after paying i was back in DAoC no probelms. Everything going fine.

I loged off a few hours later to go out and do some things, 6hrs later i try log onto DAoC > Billing Information > Account Closed.

Wtf how can that be as i had already been loged in since my account was reacivated this morning. Seriously GOA sort your sh*t out, your incompetense is going beyond a joke now. Still 2 - 3 weeks after you "UPGRADED" the subscribtion pages there are vast problems still in the works.

I guess GOA must pay in Peanuts because they certainly have a load of monkeys working for them.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Just tried my 2nd account which also ran out 2day, which i was playing on earlier after i reacivated, now that has mircaulously gone back to being closed after you GOA have had my money.

Eviros could you please provide some "excuse" as to why this is and what might be the problems. Because theres no way im paying again after ive already done it once today!

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Maintenance of the subscription pages
[2004-24-05]

The Registration and Account sections of the website are temporarily unavailable due to a slight technical problem. Our teams are working on it and the service will be restarted in the evening.

Oh whoopie do, the sharade continues... ZZZZ :eek:

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
This means they're gonna add the option to add Classic DAoC now - got a spare classic cd-key, but no way of activating it :/

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i paid yesterday as account was closed no money taken from my bank account but says on subscription pages active from yesterday but still cannot login :( i hope they adjust my account from when i can start playing not the day i paid. (email has been sent advising).
i must of broke it as it was fine when i made the payment afterwards it went down :(

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
Just tried my 2nd account which also ran out 2day, which i was playing on earlier after i reacivated, now that has mircaulously gone back to being closed after you GOA have had my money.

Eviros could you please provide some "excuse" as to why this is and what might be the problems. Because theres no way im paying again after ive already done it once today!

As I've said before, don't hold your breath, it's now heading towards 20 days without a responce from GOA from me, and its been over a week since enviros posted on these boards.

Seems GOA simply isn't interested.

Just cancelled my credit card as GOA insist on taking money but not reactivating my account, so I give up.

Ford

Gamah

Banned
frd_prefect said:
As I've said before, don't hold your breath, it's now heading towards 20 days without a responce from GOA from me, and its been over a week since enviros posted on these boards.

Seems GOA simply isn't interested.

Just cancelled my credit card as GOA insist on taking money but not reactivating my account, so I give up.

Ford

I paid then played for about 3 min logged out went to town and got back went to log on to my second account and got"Account terminated. please contact customer services"

I can still log onto subs pages and there is no message about my account being terminated just says there is an invoice already being processed?! wtf!

If they waited for me to pay my £8 then terminated my account for no reason I'm gonna go mad!

Emailed rightnever so should be up and running in about 3 weeks cool!

Edit read a few pages seems a lot of people are having this problem with the "improved billing system"

Guess I just have to wait :/

Ghorak

Fledgling Freddie
Same problem here, payed yesterday, could play all day, loged out and tried to log in today and account closed. Getting very annoyed on this :mad:

Gamah

Banned
Ghorak said:
Same problem here, payed yesterday, could play all day, loged out and tried to log in today and account closed. Getting very annoyed on this :mad:

I hear ya man..I hope we get compensated for days lost due to this..

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
I paid then played for about 3 min logged out went to town and got back went to log on to my second account and got"Account terminated. please contact customer services"

I can still log onto subs pages and there is no message about my account being terminated just says there is an invoice already being processed?! wtf!

If they waited for me to pay my £8 then terminated my account for no reason I'm gonna go mad!

Emailed rightnever so should be up and running in about 3 weeks cool!

Edit read a few pages seems a lot of people are having this problem with the "improved billing system"

Guess I just have to wait :/

got the same problem.. payed yesterday (24th).. the account got activated after 30 mins or so, could play.. thought woohoo!! finaly, after a week of cancled raids and leting my in-game friends down i can play!" atended a raid yesterday, so didnt get to play the game in a "fun" way..

Booted my computer when i got home today (25th), chated alittle with some friends on msn, tryed to log on to daoc..

" ACCOUNT CLOSED "

at that time, my exact thought were "what the hell are you trying to do to me GoA??? drive me to murder? "

sendt an email to RightNow.. got the reply "you will get an answer within the next working day" ... realy GoA.. you remove that automatic reply, and replace it with " You will get an answer when we have fixed ALL the other feck-ups"

yes, im mad now, and i might insult some ppl.. but right now i dont give a flying crap, becouse GoA has been insulting me with poor costomer suport for a loooooong time now, and now they have taken my money, and given me nothing.. exept 6 houers of playing.. i payed for 30 days, not 6 houers!!

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
still not active or reply from GOA this is taking the mickey. Erivoss if you read this is there any updates you can give us and are we going to be compensated for the lost days of play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom