[Official] Subscription Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blad0r

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
there is a delay between activating an account and it allowing you to log on. The delay is roughly 30 minutes.

Same happening here, but you say roughly 30 minutes delay, it has now been 24 hours since it was meant to of been fixed, and im still waiting for it to activate...

God Damn it you know GoA techi's are giving you bullshit.

:eek2: :eek6: :eek2:

and i gave them an email 1 hour after i tried to activate, and still... .STILL i repeat (as if it comes to any suprise) reply regarding my problems.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I've just been told my account is closed & now I'm looking at a window saying 'Loading Data' for a loooong time.

I see by the posts it could be a long time before I get back in. I won't get my tailoring contracts delivered so bye bye cash. I won't level with my mates so bye bye 50 for a time. And I won't be playing a game I shelled out for a lot, cash-wise with all the expansions and all the play-time I put into it.

Well done GOA! My wife thanks you for my decision to delete my account. I alos work in the IT service area and you could fix this real quick if you just restored the old subscription system while you fixed the bugs you should have fixed by now in the new one.

But you don't coz you don't care and won't till ALL your customers have gone.

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Still Nothing...

Hi I just did what you told me about for now subscribe with United Kingdom meanwhiles, since Gibraltar is not on the list, however my account is still closed, how long is it going to take...

I hope that my subscription hasn't started already.

Please let me know when then account will re-open when u subscribe. Please.

-Navalore Shadowvar

paracelz

Fledgling Freddie
May be in 2005?

Hello mates! Wanna laugh? I'm paid 2 times and i can see subscribtion periods like that:

Destination Begin End
1 month DAoC 2004-05-12 2004-06-11 (12 may - 11 jun)
1 month DAoC 2004-06-12 2004-07-11 (12 jun - 11 jul)

:clap:

But !
Below i can see this text: You currently do not have any subscribtion !
:twak:

Gratz GOA IT team ! that was nice after all my attemps ! You got moneys from my cc and i still have no possibility to play DAoC (account was closed week agro)...

Can u do something with that?
Or what should i do with that? Pay more moneys may be?
Or should we all start something like auction? Winners will play DAoC for next month :D

paracelz

Fledgling Freddie
i'm just tryed to run DAoC, account work now ! Sorry fo earlier post, didn't know that i should wait like 30 min.

For other guys who can't join the game: try to use this thing for making GOA-team angry: :twak: - then check your account again, it's should work :D

Fatale

Fledgling Freddie
I still havent seen one explanation as to why active accounts have been closed? Third post on here about it Erivoss ... any ideas?

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
paracelz said:
i'm just tryed to run DAoC, account work now ! Sorry fo earlier post, didn't know that i should wait like 30 min.
you didn't know you should wait a bit after it was posted here many times? :twak:

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Well it's been nine days now, still no responce on RightNow or to the email I sent over a week ago. I could comment unpleasently on the rightnow faq which says responces typically come from customer support in 48/72 hours, but I won't bother.

In game I have missed an alliance ml7/8 hunt I was meant to be running, I have lost me house and merchants because the rent hasn't been paid, including a consignment merchant with a lot of scrolls and several respec stones on it, and as I understand it, once a CM is gone all the stuff it was carrying is gone too, only house vault contents get sent to the banker at the market place. So all in all thanks to GoA thats roughtly 20 - 25 plat wasted, which I am obviously never going to see again.

There is still no post on the news section of the camelot-europe website even acknowledging that there is a problem. You have to wonder who they have fixing this problem, have they placed a rather stupid blind chip in front on a workstation at mythic-europe HQ? After all this just appears to be a case of some dodgy flash and it's incompatibility in the invoice system and the game database. Two ways to fix this, reload the old system, or get somebody that actually knows what they are doing!

Such a level of incompetence is makes me seriously wonder what kind of people are working at mythic europe these days. Do they simply rely on the US to give them instructions written in small words in large handwritting to perform upgrades, and anything that isn't idectical to the US, like the billing causes incompetent blunders like this?

What really annoys me though is that since the first post on the website, they don't even appear to be acknowledging the problem at all.

And as for Enviross, I doubt you have the remotest clue as to whats going on either, if you do however, it might pay to actually post an explanation on this forum at least, which frankly, reading back through these forums, you haven't actually done you have mentioned heads rolling, you have mentioned billing problems.

However you have NOT mentioned when these problems are going to be fived, WHY the website hasn't simply been rolled back to the old billing system, WHY the camelot-europe website seems happy to post saying that the problem is fixed when it obviously isn't and you have failed to mentionwhat happens to people like myself who thanks to GOA's, have lost houses with CM's ect.

Stimulant

Fledgling Freddie
:flame: ok, ive just bought my copy of ToA off amazon. Came nice and new and I was dancing with joy :cheers: Installed on PC, then tried to log on. This message came on: You have not registered you ToA and activate and so on. I then pressed the activate button and it came to what I expected when dealing with GOA/Mythic: Subscription page down. Now this really takes the biscuit and I thought "FU GOA" I cant wait for WoW to come out and so I can leave crappy old Daoc behind. I was thinking with sticking with Daoc but with this whole Subscription page fiasco i thought f00k it. I've played scine Daoc was released and have had to deal with things like this as long as I can remember.

Well GOA congratulations!!!!

You've just lost another customer! :cheers:

And also FU n00bs j00 sux0r and WoW will 0\/\/n j00 and j00r shitty game :twak:

www.worldofwarcraft.com for info on WoW

PS. LEAVE DAOC

PPS Daoc suxx0rz

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
As mentioned in several posts above, the activate button on the login console is not working however you can activate your copy of ToA by going through the subscription pages on the official website www.camelot-europe.com

Stimulant

Fledgling Freddie
I have but it doesnt work. I press validate screen goes black then goes back to same screen again. It doesnt even say there wrong just goes back to the same screen. Help me!!!And maybe ill think about stayting :touch:Both Sub password and login things are perfectly correct

Stimulant

Fledgling Freddie
ok, got it working but im still really []D1$$3]) off :p also how long you have to wait for it to recognize you activated it

Stimulant

Fledgling Freddie
ok everythings fine but when i press the server it says Renderer Creation Error! any ideas thx

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
For someone who thinks its a shitty game. your still desperatley trying to get back in :D

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
As mentioned in several posts above, the activate button on the login console is not working however you can activate your copy of ToA by going through the subscription pages on the official website www.camelot-europe.com

except that still wont work either

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Thats it, I give up! It's been 10 days now. Still haven't heard anything on rightnow, still haven't had a reply to my email, and still haven't had any answers on this forum! from our GOA represetitive.

After 2 years of playing you would thing that goa would be at least mildy interested in keeping one of there longest running and most experienced players in the game, but it apparently not.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:

i am in the same Situation as the poster before this but i tried activating through the website first

however all there is on the License section is a thing saying

'CD KEY TOA' and then a box. so i type in my cd key but there is no validate button it says IblValidate but its greyed out.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
There are 22 people who are in the situation where they are stuck with 'An Invoice is in Progress' (or something to that effect). There's a few other people which have different problems and overall there are about 50 people altogether that cannot resubscribe.

These cases are being worked on individually as they fall under the category of: 'weird inexplicable bugs that no one understands'.

The subscription@goa.com inbox is being constantly flooded with mails from players (especially over last weekend when hardly anything worked on the billing page) and while the billing teams have been reading them - there has been no time to answer every message individually. This is why many of you who sent us an email describing your problem have not yet received a reply but have had your problem fixed.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
finally got mine working in the early hours of this morning.

good luck those that are gonna keep trying :D

Nocs

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
There are 22 people who are in the situation where they are stuck with 'An Invoice is in Progress' (or something to that effect). There's a few other people which have different problems and overall there are about 50 people altogether that cannot resubscribe.

These cases are being worked on individually as they fall under the category of: 'weird inexplicable bugs that no one understands'.

The subscription@goa.com inbox is being constantly flooded with mails from players (especially over last weekend when hardly anything worked on the billing page) and while the billing teams have been reading them - there has been no time to answer every message individually. This is why many of you who sent us an email describing your problem have not yet received a reply but have had your problem fixed.

I'm one of them:

I just wanted to modify my email adress and then get a new GAME password but it's stuck on: Your information is currently processed...

Nocs

Fledgling Freddie
it does unstuck after some minutes, but I still can't change my personal information and email. I don't get the confirmation on the other one, but I've paid

Fatale

Fledgling Freddie
Any update on the 50 or so accounts still not fixed. 10 days without any form of feedback, even with the current workload, is pretty poor. People would show more patience if we were kept better informed of whats happening.

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Fatale said:
Any update on the 50 or so accounts still not fixed. 10 days without any form of feedback, even with the current workload, is pretty poor. People would show more patience if we were kept better informed of whats happening.

I couldn't agree more. I'm still awaiting any form of reply from rightnow/emails sent. I can't see it taking more than a couple of minutes each to debug these accounts, and what makes it worse it that now GOA are fully aware of which accounts are effected, they could easily send out an email to those people apologising for any inconvenience and keeping them up to date with what is going on.

It looks like even the most basic customer service is completely beyond them at the moment though.

Ford.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
GOA man readme

hello,
all ok i pick the time i go too pay whit my cc all ok
log game acount closed hmmmm wait 30 min stil closed
luck on my mail box no new email from goa
log again the subscripiton page and my pay period payed today 4 next year ,yes liek u read i payed today 3 months ans get time period next year begin 11/04/2005 and end at 12/07/2005
soo i get my acount open next year ? :mad: :eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom