[Official] Subscription Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
There will be an official news posted this afternoon about this whole situation.

For those that are having problems activating ToA and getting the invalid CD-Key message, try using all CAPS and make sure you type the key in correctly (I know it sounds dumb but some of the letters do look a lot alike espeically O's and 0's and Q's).

what about those getting the Account Terminated, see customer service" msg even though Cs give no reply for 8 days?

sub wont allow any alteration to details, lost pass says " email not in database" (thogh it says it is in my sub details)

and "cant update subs as invoice in progress" even though I already have a current sub.

over 8 days of righnow, and not 1 responce........

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Got a message
"Parse error: parse error in /home/www/billing.goa.com/site/www/login.php on line 4"
in pop-up window when pressing "Account" button

G

Gabbe

Feinar said:
Got a message
"Parse error: parse error in /home/www/billing.goa.com/site/www/login.php on line 4"
in pop-up window when pressing "Account" button

got the same shit

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I get the same msg as well when trying to reactivate my account. Im not going to say alot of crap about GOA or anything, I think everyone else got that part coverd :p . But I must say that i think its pretty weak that they havent been able to fix this problem yet. I do not expect to get any free days cuz of this, but I might sugest that the "web-ppl" should test their products abit more next time, and mabye as said before have a backup inhand incase something like this happends. What should have been done when they noticed that something was wrong, was to put up the old site again, and do some more testing to try to figure out whats wrong, and then try again later. This would have saved GOA from alot of unhappy campers, and their gamers could play as useal.
And Erivoss dont take any of these post's that contain insults personaly, its just frustrated DAoC adicts that cant play due to ur employers services. I think you are doing a good job, specialy since you are the only one keeping us up to date.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
And guys, refresh the page if you want to avoid the error msg, I refreshed it and its working now ;)

Open : www.camelot-europe.com
Press account
Here you might get an error, if you do refresh the page.
As i read something about this erlyer, i right cliked and turned of "loop" in the flash window.
Now everything worked just fine, and im able to access the right pages, and so on...
Hope this helps the rest of you, good luck

Vehlin

Loyal Freddie
Slightly different problem this time. The accounts page is back up, so I activated my ToA cd. However the game hasn't acknowledged that I've activated the expansion. The Account page says it's active but the game says not.

Methinks the game is looking for the confirmation in the wrong location. Tho I could be wrong.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Judge BrokenHeart said:
I hope this will help you all:

First download Firefox browser from: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Then go get new Flash player plugin from:
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave...=ShockwaveFlash&application/x-shockwave-flash

With this done you should be able to log in to account page, and Flash should work ok... From subscribe window change subscription period to any other and validate, this should take you to billing process...

Loads of thx mate :clap: it works for me now

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Vehlin said:
Slightly different problem this time. The accounts page is back up, so I activated my ToA cd. However the game hasn't acknowledged that I've activated the expansion. The Account page says it's active but the game says not.

Methinks the game is looking for the confirmation in the wrong location. Tho I could be wrong.

It takes up to 30 mins for the game to acknowledge that you've activated your account. Have you tried recently?

If there's anyone else that is having problems activating ToA (i.e. getting the Invalid CD key error) then please pm me with: your subscription login and the CD-key itself. We'll run checks here to see what's wrong.

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
i just went to creditcard details and did my acc for extra 6 months but when i wanna log in and says your account is still closed do i have to wait or something to be activated ?

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Account page working well atm. But when i filled my credit card info at the billing page, next what i see is an error message, showed in attached file. What can it be? The card is valid and working fine.

Attachments

• subs_error.jpg
    subs_error.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 57

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Managed to resub last night using IE6, I changed the language to ENG-US, then managed to input the CC details via the email link.

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Just interesting, this message about "An error occurred during the process of your order" means "Transaction refused" at old pages, or this is another kind of problem?

Radone

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, tried Mozilla but still I get the greyed out validate button and subscription being processed message. Just trying to reactivate an old account.. very frustrating now.

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Managed to resub last night using IE6, I changed the language to ENG-US, then managed to input the CC details via the email link.
Explain that in english plz :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
under maintenance here when i click validate after ive chosen 1month.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
under maintenance here when i click validate after ive chosen 1month.

yeap same...

after almoste 1 week now and goa still havent fix it, i know u work hard on it but maybe get the old one up that worked and fix the error and the put it up when it acually works...

A.McKeating

Fledgling Freddie
same for me under maintenence.. if not one error another :wij:

ALL I WANT TO DO IS ACTIVATE MY TOA EXPANSION :touch:

msmedley

Loyal Freddie
I know this its begining to really do my head in i can not play my account, why the hell you just dont leave old one up so peeps can play tghere game damn it, i understand problems and so on, but come on this is damn stupid realy, all we are asking is for us to be able to play the game mate, and why does it always take GOA so damn long to sort out problems, youve seen all de posts about how pissed peeps are, so fgs do somthin about it

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
hmm... I'm surprised that in almost 600 posts no one raised worries about decayed houses? what if your house runs out of rent while you are unable to pay it because you can't renew your subscription? will GOA say: "your house is your responsibility bla bla" or will they actually restore the decayed houses as it's THEIR fault it dcayed in the first place? :touch:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
news said:
News

Server Shutdown on tomorrow and news about the subscription pages
[2004-11-05]

The servers will be shutdown tomorrow morning, Wednesday the 12th, for a short technical maintenance and an update of the translation and game files.

The shutdown is scheduled for 11H30, and all servers should be up again by noon.

Some news also about the subscription pages. After some initial difficulties, the system now works well, with only a few display problems left to correct.
The players who encountered some difficulties in activating their Trials of Atlantis expansions this weekend can try again, this should work normally now. If however you encountered other complications, do not hesitate to write to subscription@goa.com, our teams will investigate your problem thoroughly.
LOL .. fucking goa zzz i cant pay for either of my accounts for your information. Tried opera/firefox/IE, tried reinstalling flash. Tried everything posted here. Made getright 3 days ago .. and no reply.

Joke company.

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
is works \o/..to bad the ml5 ive should been on already started ... :puke: at GOA

A.McKeating

Fledgling Freddie
ok they say it works, i have just done the TOA activation, it now gets past the error, and goes to ORDER IN PROGRESS... but now what how long is this screen supposed to be up, or should it go beyond this screen??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom