Off-topic Mafia #8 Game Thread

Olgaline

FH is my second home
well actually i wasnt refering to you toht,
but allas this shows a hint of paranoia so guess you leave me no choice.
I know it would be easier to just jump a vote on golena or fl3a but I'm not convinced they are guilty as of yet and am not about to lynch someone els souly to save my own hide.

Vote: Old.tohtori

and tbh toht I can see advantages in having you hung even if you turn out innocent,
as it will or rather can pave the way to less confusion, so I have no quarrels with lynching you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
and tbh toht I can see advantages in having you hung even if you turn out innocent,

Well i was simply testing the waters, but that just nailed it really :eek:

The reasons for Olgaline were by the way:

-Constant "mafia would do this" "mafia wouldn't" thing, especially the;

"another thing is I wont be telling what my role is at anytime at all,
becuase I want to the mafia to keep guessing."

also ignoring all my points on the positives of a hanging that countered his points.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I have another couple things about Olgaline that makes me suspicious.

The arguing for no-lynch. Anyone arguing for this is suspicious in my eyes, always has been.

Arguing that the cop may as well NOT stay under the radar. Why ever should the cop reveal themselves now? It would only serve the mafia. I can see the need to reveal if you're about to get lynched, but.. otherwise no.

Strange focus on Calo. Even getting it slightly wrong with saying he hadn't posted at all, when in fact he had done two pretty decent posts at that time. I don't know if Olgaline is right about Calo being online but not posting here though - if he is I suppose I can understand Olga's reasoning there.

Then again.. these things are so called "evidence" that, to be honest, haven't served me personally all that well in the last few games. You see what you want to see, and then you forget to listen to your first instinct. Then again, all this means I might change my vote to Olgaline if needed. Fingers crossed either way!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Well i was simply testing the waters, but that just nailed it really :eek:

The reasons for Olgaline were by the way:

-Constant "mafia would do this" "mafia wouldn't" thing, especially the;
when has this ever! resulted in a positive mafia lynch ?
this reasoning is vague at best and just makes you more suspeciose to me.

"another thing is I wont be telling what my role is at anytime at all,
becuase I want to the mafia to keep guessing."

wich is a perfectly valid comment, why should I or any other townie reveal thier role ? I could argue abit on here but that would help you decifer my role now woudnt it ? so forget it

also ignoring all my points on the positives of a hanging that countered his points.

no more than you have mine so this bit makes no sence what so ever, other than look look guilty! bring out the torches...
I disagree with a lynch on day one and have made my arguments as to why so why would i want to highlight your arguments for a lynch when i dont agree with them ? odd reasoning!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
And also:

So everyone should trust their gut EXCEPT me? :eek7:
thats wasnt what i said i said when i was talking about one of the vets i want refering to you. yet to me it seems as if you jumped at that.

go with your gut as much as you want

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
wich is a perfectly valid comment, why should I or any other townie reveal thier role ?

But.. at the bottom of post #38 you are saying exactly the opposite? Which way is it?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
1: when has this ever! resulted in a positive mafia lynch ?
this reasoning is vague at best and just makes you more suspeciose to me.

2: wich is a perfectly valid comment, why should I or any other townie reveal thier role ? I could argue abit on here but that would help you decifer my role now woudnt it ? so forget it

3: no more than you have mine so this bit makes no sence what so ever, other than look look guilty! bring out the torches...
I disagree with a lynch on day one and have made my arguments as to why so why would i want to highlight your arguments for a lynch when i dont agree with them ? odd reasoning!

1: What? I said you keep pushing that "i'm not mafia" thing too much. Simple as that. It was an additional reason.

2: Adds to point 1.

3: The point is that you've ignored, i havne't, all my points. You can disagree, but if you want to solve a town problem, you also ocnsider other points.

thats wasnt what i said i said when i was talking about one of the vets i want refering to you. yet to me it seems as if you jumped at that.

Didn't jump on anything except "go with your gut" which i meant by saying "ironic". Don't twist it against me now that i've done so.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not to mention; trying to divert peoples eyes away from you wanting to hang me, innocent or not :eek:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I have another couple things about Olgaline that makes me suspicious.

The arguing for no-lynch. Anyone arguing for this is suspicious in my eyes, always has been.
I done this in every game and sticking to it. nothing new there, as i dont see how a blindfolded lynch brings us anywhere,
I've clearly stated that given a good reason I will vote for a lynch atm tho it' would seem that toht is turning me into that good reason "think about it"

Arguing that the cop may as well NOT stay under the radar. Why ever should the cop reveal themselves now? It would only serve the mafia. I can see the need to reveal if you're about to get lynched, but.. otherwise no.
I never argued the the cop should reveal himself quite the opposite, thats Golena so huh ?

Strange focus on Calo. Even getting it slightly wrong with saying he hadn't posted at all, when in fact he had done two pretty decent posts at that time. I don't know if Olgaline is right about Calo being online but not posting here though - if he is I suppose I can understand Olga's reasoning there.
I was just pointing out he was online and inactive in the game, and after all it got is attention didnt it ? and well i dont see how me mising one post matters? infact this would proove that I'd been more carefull ànd double checked had i been mafia?

Then again.. these things are so called "evidence" that, to be honest, haven't served me personally all that well in the last few games. You see what you want to see, and then you forget to listen to your first instinct. Then again, all this means I might change my vote to Olgaline if needed. Fingers crossed either way!

I would ask all to concider the why here, and dont just blindly follow into a lynch. this goes for my vote on toht just as well as his on me and Levins on Golena

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Not to mention; trying to divert peoples eyes away from you wanting to hang me, innocent or not :eek:

aye and being mafia I'd really out it like that ?
that btw was a bait for you to use, and you just did. twice!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I never argued the the cop should reveal himself quite the opposite, thats Golena so huh ?

What are you saying at the very bottom of your post #38 then? It's posted by you, not Golena.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
aye and being mafia I'd really out it like that ?
that btw was a bait for you to use, and you just did. twice!

It's no bait, it's a full out attack on me and my playstyle.

There's a difference in "trapping" and commenting that i should hang "no matter innocent or not".

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I didnt say you should,
I said, I would not have any quarrels with it.
I havent even Encouraged anyone to vote for you, yet! however you seem adment on having me hung, so naturally I'll defend my self and I choice to go directly head to head with you instead of switching focus and jumping one of two of who I'm not convinced yet are mafia.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I didnt say you should,

Well...

as it will or rather can pave the way to less confusion, so I have no quarrels with lynching you.

Semantics really. that's as clear as day.

Also would like to warn people that using my previous games and playstyle of "confusion" is easy as pie to be used by the mafia. Especially since there's NO way i could deny it with proof.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
What are you saying at the very bottom of your post #38 then? It's posted by you, not Golena.

aye but golena's post made me think, and if your gona look at anything look at post #47

now why the hell would I engourage that from a mob pov ?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
as a cop I dont see any specific reason to want to stay below the radar exept the mafia cop radar ofc.

Well, Olgaline, you're not adressing my concern about this quote above, taken from your post #38 in this thread. First you say this, and then you say the opposite. It is possible that you realized that was an unpopular opinion and decided to brush it under the carpet, so to speak? :p

In either case I think I have to do this, although not for the same reasons as Tohtori had.

Unvote: Golena

Vote: Olgaline

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Gah, you managed to post while I was posting, Olgaline. :) Ah well.. my argument stands for now. But thanks for adressing the issue, at least.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Again neither off you are adressing the why

why would I act so agressivly as the mafia ? where is the sence in that ?
And also Levin, where has following toht ever gotten you appart from an axe in the back and an evil grin ? so unless your in cahooch with the guy why follow down the same damn path yet again ?

But I do have my dout toht, except for his relentless persuite off me:
My guess is we need to look at the more carefull subjects "not nessersarilly the quiet ones", just the cuasiouse ones.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Again neither off you are adressing the why

why would I act so agressivly as the mafia ? where is the sence in that ?
And also Levin, where has following toht ever gotten you appart from an axe in the back and an evil grin ? so unless your in cahooch with the guy why follow down the same damn path yet again ?

But I do have my dout toht, except for his relentless persuite off me:
My guess is we need to look at the more carefull subjects "not nessersarilly the quiet ones", just the cuasiouse ones.

Relentless? Hah, i just voted for you and gave reasons. You're making it sound like...well...YOU. I'm nto saying "Olgaline must hang at all costs!", that's you.

And now you're making Levin seem like mafia too. "if you believe him you're mafia!".

Seriously.

I've addressed the why, many a times, you on me, haven't.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
atm all these two are doing is fishing for my mistakes and pointing tho's out
proclaiming Look. guilty!!!!!

where as I was theorizing and debating the positives off a no-lynch and the cop/doc roles, my guess Is i got too close and suddenly I am now put in a position where i have no choice but to fight for my survival.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

where as I was theorizing and debating the positives off a no-lynch and the cop/doc roles, my guess Is i got too close and suddenly I am now put in a position where i have no choice but to fight for my survival.

Again, avoiding everything i said.

A: You never answer questions asked about you, just avoid them.
B: there's no need to fish, you put them out clearly for all.
C: Not giving any reason to vote for me, except revenge and "eek he outed me".

Levin

Can't get enough of FH

You can start that fight by stating clearly who this mystery person was that you had suspected, before Tohtori voted for you.

And reasons? I thought I gave plenty of reasons? A lot more than i did when i voted Golena, at least. And I didn't follow Tohtori, I came to these conclusions on my very own. To me it looked like you went a little too far with promoting behaviour that would help the mafia, and then switched around and argued the exact opposite.

And yes, I know Tohtori has been a grinning murderer before and not lynching him was a mistake. But each round is new and old results matter little now. It would really hamper my playstyle if i kept gunning for Tohtori each game just because he had me fooled once.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
you do know that saying that i avoid everything you say doesnt validate it ?
to me it just looks another tactic on your part..

if I repeat it enough times they'll belive it.

I feel I've more than adressed the issues and given my take on it.
you started at me, I defended my self,

and you should hardly be one to point at not addressing the issues I've pointed out now should you ?

infact you happilly skip every point I've given as to my innocence skipping to what might highlight my guilt. wich in my eyes just makes you seem more guilty

so how about you live up to your won accusations ?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
You can start that fight by stating clearly who this mystery person was that you had suspected, before Tohtori voted for you.

And reasons? I thought I gave plenty of reasons? A lot more than i did when i voted Golena, at least. And I didn't follow Tohtori, I came to these conclusions on my very own. To me it looked like you went a little too far with promoting behaviour that would help the mafia, and then switched around and argued the exact opposite.

And yes, I know Tohtori has been a grinning murderer before and not lynching him was a mistake. But each round is new and old results matter little now. It would really hamper my playstyle if i kept gunning for Tohtori each game just because he had me fooled once.

well no I'm not willing to reveal who just yet as i dont have suficient proof yet. so that would only buy me another opponant wouldnt it ?

I didnt switch, I thoerized or has it come to take a wrong step and get the axe ? even if everything els you've said hold merrit and value for the town?
yes your right I started of thinking as we've done before that a cop claim on day two or three would be to the towns advatage but after revising that thought I came to the conclusion and I brought it to the towns attention that this tactic might not be the best option. And my guess is the cop will follow that advise as it's very much valid and usefull.

yet you just know this post will be torn appart and only rhe "look he's guilty" will be brought to light!

But for now I'm done with arguing with the two off you as all I'm really doing is giving more text thus more potential amo to two who already want to see me hung and I'm dead sure one off you is mafia.

But I'll get to that later: If i survive or end up lynched:

to the town:
look at at the why's and the motives here, question if my behavior in any way resembels or fits that of a mobster or not.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Well it's rather hard to ignore it when you did it again.

What points have i ignored of your "innocence"?

I think he might heave meant me, but i'm not sure. In either case.. I read your defending statements Olga, but.. they didn't convince me enough to take off my vote. In my eyes, we have to vote for someone on day 1, and right now you make the best candidate to me, it's as simple as that.

I may change my vote still, but to make me vote otherwise you'd have to try to make others look even more suspicious. For example i'm rather weak to the "so-and-so isn't posting or is really not saying anything" but it has to be true! It wasn't true in Calo's case. However, I do wonder about English... has he said anything meaningful at all so far?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But for now I'm done with arguing with the two off you as all I'm really doing is giving more text thus more potential amo to two who already want to see me hung and I'm dead sure one off you is mafia.

Great way to ignore all points made against you.

Calo

Part of the furniture
About me being online and not saying anything.

I remember that I was online yesterday bout 8pm cet (gmt +1 think) which was before i left home. I checked the forum but nothing intresting was said so I thought, i'm in a hurry, lets check tomorrow again, maybe more things will be posted. Post 21 was the last i saw, and before that i wasn't really inactive now was I.

Anyway, I agree we shouldn't look at toht his previous games, just remember that fake docs and cops may happen indeed. That's why I think a cop claim now would be stupid, not everyone is gonna believe it and you better have a strong case as a cop to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom