Off-topic Mafia #8 Game Thread

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
and No I'm not the doctor:

Just read this..

Well that throws another spanner in my works. I can't decide if it makes you more likely to be mafia, since there's there's only 1 townie spot left unaccounted for, or less suspicious since you could simply or left me thinking you were a doctor and you'd of been in a stronger position. Puzzling.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, guess there's no harm, atleast help people narrow it down a bit. I am the town doctor. Protected myself on night one, mostly 'cause i thought everyone wanted me dead :D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I guess that i'm going to agree with Toht at the moment that the most likely gut feeling for a duo is Fl3a and Calo.

English was killed. He was the person who didn't vote for Levin that wasn't Fl3a. Killing a person who didn't vote for Levin makes sense.
English said Toht/Olga were mafia so leaving both them alive would make sense as they would become natural targets.
When Calo voted for levin he said that leaves me with one target left, he never even considered Fl3a in that post.
Both escaped voting in round 1 and stayed very much under the radar.
They both said they wanted me here on day 2. I guess since I started the lynch on Levin I became an easy target to implicate in day 2. Calo also dropped in that he didn't trust me while voting with me.

I guess also if Toht is the doc then the other posibilities for me are Fl3a+Olga or Olga + Calo.

I'm going to go through and investigate why I think those 2 combinations are likely or not likely for completeness before making a descision, and let everyone have a chance to put across different views because i'm sure that i've missed something, but it's going to have to wait till I get back later on tonight. (Unless someone's been voted off the island before then ofc).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i gotta stick with my calo+fl3a suspicion.

The logic of my brain just says so.

If golena is mafia, f*ck me it's a deserved win.
If Olgaline is, fair play aswell.
If fl3a and calo are, good play so far.

Now to just think of a reasonable way to find out which one is the roleblocker...:(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And from first day, it's gotta be fl3a who brought the roleblocker up asap.

Vote: fl3a

Calo

Part of the furniture
I guess that i'm going to agree with Toht at the moment that the most likely gut feeling for a duo is Fl3a and Calo.

English was killed. He was the person who didn't vote for Levin that wasn't Fl3a. Killing a person who didn't vote for Levin makes sense.
English said Toht/Olga were mafia so leaving both them alive would make sense as they would become natural targets.
When Calo voted for levin he said that leaves me with one target left, he never even considered Fl3a in that post.
Both escaped voting in round 1 and stayed very much under the radar.
They both said they wanted me here on day 2. I guess since I started the lynch on Levin I became an easy target to implicate in day 2. Calo also dropped in that he didn't trust me while voting with me.

I guess also if Toht is the doc then the other posibilities for me are Fl3a+Olga or Olga + Calo.

I'm going to go through and investigate why I think those 2 combinations are likely or not likely for completeness before making a descision, and let everyone have a chance to put across different views because i'm sure that i've missed something, but it's going to have to wait till I get back later on tonight. (Unless someone's been voted off the island before then ofc).

Seriously, you and toth are so handy with words you can turn it around and make other people look guilty.

Actually when I voted for Levin I had 3 targets (like we all had tbh) you(a bit less) olga and Levin. And I said that I had a good feeling with olga and that I rather had you in the game then Levin, which obviously now is a mistake. Cause he's the cop..

And seems you all believe gladly that toht is the cop, don't forget he faked it once before.
And btw you can't defend yourself as a doc.. so that's quite strange why you would defend yourself?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
the reason i said i wanted golena to be in the game was because with him theres really not that much jibba-jabba, just well written arguments, so what you have is the beauty of the game as it should be (trying to pick apart other peoples logical arguments) rather than trying to figure out what the fuck the other guy is trying to say.
about my vote on day one, and as some people said not voting for calo etc, it was simply because olgaline was the safest target. for everyone there is the chance that they are either townie or scum. but for some people there is the chance that they are a power role townie (cop or doc), but olgalines acting on day one was in no way logical for a power role townie - a cop or doc putting themself in a situation where they can be lynched or be a viable target for nightkill as for the mafia to implicate someone is really far fetched. so he is either a mafia playing the confusion card or simply a townie who made a few wrong turns.
but what ive found interesting now reading through more posts, is how golena has become a trusted member of the town somehow. he swooped in when tohtori and olgaline were having an argument, and didnt visibly take a side. instead he accused levin, and guess what - both olgaline and tohtori voted for him, only to lynch the cop. of course it seems like a pretty obvious play to save his mafia buddy, so what he does now is partner olgaline up with people that he thinks people might vote for. and it seems to be working, for tohtori now votes for me :)
and i brought up the roleblocker because i think that is the key to winning this game. with a self-protecting doc and the single mafia only being able to kill, the town is at a serious advantage. of course that brings me to a flashback from a live game, where i as a mafia goon bluffed to be a doctor, after the roleblocker died, and won the game. so i would still be wary of tohtori and his doc claim, in a situation like this no less.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
oh calo posted while i was writing my block of text :) read post 2, the doc can protect himself in this game. and i forgot my vote.

vote: golena

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't gladly believe that Toht is the doc at all. I argued as if he was, and against you 2 in the hopes that if one of you was the doc you'd be forced into counter claiming Toht's argument and neither of you have done.

It's been pretty much confirmed to me, because i'm not the doc, oglaline has claimed he's just a regular townie and neither you or calo, both who have now posted have countered Toht's claim.
This to me shows that Toht is in fact the doc.

That means i've got 3 people left and need to decide which one of those is innocent.

Looking at the evidence, then I think we can probably assume that Myself and Calo arn't the mafia pair, if we were we could both vote for you and it's game over.
Toht is the doc (no one has counter claimed it) I guess only Olgaline could change this since he's not posted since the claim..

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Lol the mafia just made a very very bad mistake:
or so it would seem, or the real doctor just lost us the game.
since now with the four of you having posted since toht claimed doc
you actually just validated him as Just that:

and this makes things very very confusing becuase I had just written up a full page summery wich would have nailed him to the floor:

soo mafia here are your mistakes

- killing English he was your sure fire victory card for a vote on me or toht 2+1 = win
- Not counter claiming toht there by validating him.

This leaves me with a 2 in one shot at catching a mafia player.

If the real doc just fucked this up then :////

oh and btw a claim now will be preatty worthless!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
The more I think about it the more i'm convinced that Fl3a is a member of the mafia here.

Now he's made his vote on me.. That means is Calo + Olga are mafia they have the chance to end the game right now, either by voting of Fl3a or me.

The way Calo tried to shift the guilt on to me seems strange if the partnership was Olga+Calo. Not only could he of won by voting with Olga onto Fl3a but he wouldn't gain anything from making me look guilty. There would be no need for it.

That means the partnership is Fl3a/Calo or Fl3a/Olga in my opinion.

In fact if Toht is the doc as I think i've proved then the only possibility involving me as mafia would also be Fl3a+me, since otherwise we could double vote Fl3a off right this second.

If you believe that Toht is innocent, i.e. that there isn't a doc hiding somewhere then Fl3a is mafia. If olga doesn't claim doc with his next post then I'm voting for Fl3a since i'm convinced in his guilt.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Vote Fl3a

Olga posted at the same time as me, with the same conclusion about the Doc.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
atm calo is looking the best candidate also taken from the voting that got levin killed

I'm dead sure he's one of the mafai now and the other is either Fl3a or golena

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
If the mafia combination is me and Calo, why would we not just vote Fl3a off this second?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
your right, both you and calo posted after tohts vote:
but that would leave us with fl3a+calo as the mafia right?

as a tactic it makes no sence to wait either

so lets finish this

Vote: Fl3a

god help the real doc if he messed up!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
if the maifa isnt golena and toht, you guys could have won it
as i was preaty sure the the cobo was either toht+calo or toht+golena

the night kill choice + no counter claim became your down fall

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
if the maifa isnt golena and toht, you guys could have won it
as i was preaty sure the the cobo was either toht+calo or toht+golena

the night kill choice + no counter claim became your down fall

That would mean i could parade and throw candystick right about now with golena or calo.

Why am i not?

Because' we're hanging a mafia, or that mafia are just toying the last few drops.

If it's not fl3a and Calo, fair play, if it's not a roleblocker, i'll see you when the game ends as i'm as good as dead.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Guess i could give some advice as i might die.

Thing is, i can't really decide between calo and golena.

Golena seems to be too logical, that all.

About me following golena or anyone else for that matter, or not voting on my own judgement, is a bull claim though :eek:

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
im kinda sad it turned out this way, that i just couldnt be active enough and read the forum often enough in this game to make a real difference.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Guess i could give some advice as i might die.

Thing is, i can't really decide between calo and golena.

Golena seems to be too logical, that all.

About me following golena or anyone else for that matter, or not voting on my own judgement, is a bull claim though :eek:

oh havent thrown out golena as an option!

and dont forget golena + fl3a is very much an option too..

Olgaline

FH is my second home
golen +calo would as you say only be to toy with us further as they had
fl3a "hung" before my vote even landed

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Vote Count
Day 2

Fl3a - 3 - (Old.Tohtori, Olgaline, Golena)
Golena - 1 - (Fl3a)

Not Voted: 1 (Calo)

It's a lynch!!

Fl3a is quickly strapped up to a noose and hanged. His lifeless body still dangling from side to side as the 4 survivors heads off to search his house.
The find much incriminating stuff and his true identity was indeed Fl3a, the mafia roleblocker

Satisfied with todays result, all of town went home to sleep, or did they?

Start night 2, all with nightchoises send them to me ASAP! Deadline for night 2 is Monday at 20.00 CET (to avoid weekend deadline). Do not post in this thread until start of day 3 is announced.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
The morning came and the sun rose on the town. Right outside the townhall was Old.Tohtori stringed up towards a tree, his guts cut open with a knife and a doctor bag on the ground besides him. During the night, Old.Tohtori, the Town Doctor, had meet an unfortunate destiny!

With 3 (Olgaline, Golena, Calo) left alive, it takes 2 to lynch!

Start day 3! All who is left alive are free to post and vote in thread again!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
well that was preatty much what i suspected would happen, and I Suspec Toht had palced his protection on Golena:

my problem now is that it makes sence either way:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I Had a little hope that toht had protected himself again as he was the only logical kill.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I can see why Toht didn't protect himself.

He was the obvious target so it was likely he would of tried to protect himself. If that was the case it would make sense for the Mafia to kill one of the other 2 townies.
If the mafia had tried to do that Toht would of learnt some new information from a save, and so would of been able to vote more sensibly today.

Calo was my likely candidate yesterday and that's still true at the moment. Olga also came up with the proof that Toht was the doc at the same time as me, where calo tried to deny that Toht was necessarily the doc.

I'm going to wait to see what Calo's reply is before voting.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I'm trying to spot a link between Fl3a and Olga at the moment.

I'm not really seeing one so far.

Calo

Part of the furniture
I can see why Toht didn't protect himself.

He was the obvious target so it was likely he would of tried to protect himself. If that was the case it would make sense for the Mafia to kill one of the other 2 townies.
If the mafia had tried to do that Toht would of learnt some new information from a save, and so would of been able to vote more sensibly today.

Calo was my likely candidate yesterday and that's still true at the moment. Olga also came up with the proof that Toht was the doc at the same time as me, where calo tried to deny that Toht was necessarily the doc.

I'm going to wait to see what Calo's reply is before voting.

Yes I wasn't sure of toht being the doc because i've played with toht before where he claimed doc role and in the end it wasn't true. Shame it was this time.

And this could be perfect for olgaline. We know he couldn't kill toht the night before because all eyes would point at him. Now on the other hand, he has a new escape goat, me! And it doesn't mean that if there is no connection between olga en flea that they aren't mafia duo.. Its more like, good play to them. Good mafia duo's vote on eachother etc and make sure that nobody can relate anything from anyone to the other one.

Then again it could be you golena, Would have been a perfect mafia play, always stayed on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom