Obligatory 'New Years Resolutions'

Chilly

Balls of steel
My new resolution: I'm going to leave the hat on my avatar all year to help spread christmas cheer.

russell

FH is my second home
You've got a much cooler face then your avatar, very distinctive , I like that in people ..it's distinctive.
errr thanks i think...not sure if thats a compliment?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it only isn't if Job's an estate agent, because then it would mean "all the floors are sagging, and there's wood rot in the structural supports" :D

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Always brush my teeth twice a day and always type gg

russell

FH is my second home
Yay. Sounds like fun dude. What do you do on 'dates' in the Nether regions these days? x

TdC

we discuss deep matters of great seriousness in a deep and serious manner, while doing things that are beneficial to deep and serious discussion. :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It is a compliment, you're the double of my grandma, she was a looker in her day.
I might be digging a hole here.

TdC

I might be digging a hole here.

if you're using said hole to exhume your formerly hot granny make sure to to some warm-up stretches beforehand.

TdC

Pics or GTFO tbfh.
no, but I am happy to tell you that she was on her knees under the table within 30 minutes of us meeting :D

mostly because she managed to dump a large mug of cappuccino in to her bag. mostly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
we discuss deep matters of great seriousness in a deep and serious manner, while doing things that are beneficial to deep and serious discussion. :)

So what you're saying is that you go deep on first date?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
In keeping with the sexually charged atmosphere of the thead atm...if daoc.can tun on ubuntu..does that mean you could run it on a smertphone?

TdC

He's jealous of those lucky ones who have indeed been ridden like the teedlecock-hungry sluts they are. Wazz will never have my precious sperms: they cost too much energy to make, lest I squander them all on every sailor suit wearing smooth boy that comes along :eek:

sayward

Resident Freddy
I just want 2013 to be better than 2012 and at the moment it's failing miserably!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Too many things I can't talk about. Been back in the country for less than 24hrs and have already been to a funeral. Not the most cheering day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom