Obligatory 'New Years Resolutions'

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Never really done New Year Resolutions but this year I have one, to make a difference...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Never really done New Year Resolutions but this year I have one, to make a difference...

Come on then gaybo. Unless "to make a difference" is your Star Trek: Generations resolution ;)

I'm going to please myself more. If that's possible :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I like my last year resolution to climb humpmore and drinkmore, though this year i could go for the Twin Peaks of Promiscuorest.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Come on then gaybo. Unless "to make a difference" is your Star Trek: Generations resolution ;)

I'm going to please myself more. If that's possible :)
I want to make someone's life in 2013 memorable for the right reasons. I've been a cunt at times in the past (waiting for Edmond to confirm). I've realised I could be doing more.

rynnor

Rockhound
I have given up coke zero - totally lost the taste for it when I had the Flu and am now officially off of it - just water now.

Next year I'd like to focus my studies and begin work on my first scientific paper - just need to pick a subject then get sampling.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have given up coke zero - totally lost the taste for it when I had the Flu and am now officially off of it - just water now.

Next year I'd like to focus my studies and begin work on my first scientific paper - just need to pick a subject then get sampling.
Studies.. Christ I feel old.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On a more serious note, since the threesome hike ain't likely to happen(unless edmond visits finland with wij), i'll make this one; whole year on FH without trolling.

Have a good one all, i'm off to play tony stark naked :cool:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I would like 2013 to be filled with
(a) lots of women with lovely boobs and long legs
(b) bacon
(c) one Android smartphone to rule them all
(d) a proper summer this time

That'll do.
HNY :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I can't remember where I read it, but someone said "why are you waiting a year before addressing a problem or some form of self improvement?". It reminds me of someone who says "I'm going to quit smoking, but let me just finish these 6 packs first".

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
gonna tighten my belt (money wise) other than that fuck all really i think its bolloxs what bahumat said really why wait to address a problem money isnt really a problem but i honestly dont know if 2013 is gonna be any better than 2012 austerity wise so id like to be prepared plus i get my annual wage rise to take into account so new year pretty much makes good sense

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I resolve to reply to all my fan mail within 72hours.

rynnor

Rockhound
Bahumat said:
I can't remember where I read it, but someone said "why are you waiting a year before addressing a problem or some form of self improvement?".

Psychology - attaching an objective to a significant date helps a little bit.

Plus lots of other people will be making changes which also helps.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I dont really do New Years resolutions... I try to improve myself all the time.... This year I want to lose my last 10kgs and increase my physical fitness whilst conditioning and toning up my body ;/.

I did ok last year, I lost 26 kgs, gave up smoking, started going to the gym and got my letters (writing up over 20 years experience was a bitch).

What ever you all decide or decide not to do I wish you all, lots of success :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
got my letters (writing up over 20 years experience was a bitch).

what you mean got your letters ?

you mean you wrote an autobiography ?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Moriath said:
got my letters (writing up over 20 years experience was a bitch).

what you mean got your letters ?

you mean you wrote an autobiography ?

No my accountancy letters (just before I got time barred as well :p....)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
still none the wiser .. accountancy letters some kinda qualification i guess

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Since I'm effectively teetotal, I've decided to make it formal and forswear all alcohol altogether.
People may think I'm an alcoholic on the wagon, when I simply can't stand the taste of the stuff.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Do my very best to fuck 2013 in the arse. Just like 2012 did to me. That is all.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
mine is to stop using my bed as an extension of my closet (gay cough cough)

also, to meet and date more ladies. as a start, I met a lady earlier this evening and asked her out. As she was drunk off her tits (I was also drunk off her tits) I am still waiting for confirmation/rejection :D

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
mine is to stop using my bed as an extension of my closet (gay cough cough)

also, to meet and date more ladies. as a start, I met a lady earlier this evening and asked her out. As she was drunk off her tits (I was also drunk off her tits) I am still waiting for confirmation/rejection :D
I read that as you drinking a drink poured off her tits.

gohan

FH is my second home
I'm doing some charity shiznit this year! stopped drinking at 11:57 last night and won't drink again untill Feb 1st (Dryathlon) also doing warrior dash in July (5k assualt course) not really resolutions as such but something I've not done in the past.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm doing some charity shiznit this year! stopped drinking at 11:57 last night and won't drink again untill Feb 1st (Dryathlon) also doing warrior dash in July (5k assualt course) not really resolutions as such but something I've not done in the past.
Won't you die of dehydration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom