Nuking through walls

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hawkwind said:
If you DD through a wall and hit loads of enemies ytou can see the damage you do to each one, you should stop immediately! It's bug abuse plain and simple.

And you actually think clueless rp horny noobs will do that no? no they won't... plain and simple ¬_¬ "omg rpees! keep doing it meights its the only way we can ;D"

Gamah

Banned
Tbh if I was playing my Bainshee i'd nuke through every wall possible.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
maybe for you or that someone, not me i fight for my realm i always do.
normally in a grp with casters so only there to peel off at close range..

I fight for albion and then myself....the way i play .....

im fine with the way you play, but remember what goes around comes around dont go QQ after :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
BloodOmen said:
And you actually think clueless rp horny noobs will do that no? no they won't... plain and simple ¬_¬ "omg rpees! keep doing it meights its the only way we can ;D"

Always was N always will be, but then thats the reason these ppl dont find groups these days, cause they pbbly wont get invited ex: he added on some1s fight and that some1 is already in the group and dosent want him

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tallen said:
Only problem is that can refer too about 90% of the population at one time or another (probably more if everyone was honest). I don't think discouraging the few remaining players is wise, this game is on the skids population-wise as it is.
well to be honest i dont actually care if the adders/zergers quit, game would be a much nicer place without them. and before people say it, no i dont mind a little bit of zerging, its part of the game, i do object to the griefers, the type that stick a pet on you and leg it, or the archer standing at a tower.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

We are glad you arnt playing at all, we dont want cheaters here :p Go away! :flame:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
glad your not then, although one more would hardly make much difference :)

kinetix said:
The fact you act like a twat in the first screen shot is such an interesting fact.

Did you read the whole thing? Not a witness or anything but seems Zeufs was fighting a duel and yug starts fighting an enemy nearby who happened to be sitting down. The fact that zeufs got so upset suprises me as he has always seemed so reasonable and helpful.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Kinetix said:
Always was N always will be, but then thats the reason these ppl dont find groups these days, cause they pbbly wont get invited ex: he added on some1s fight and that some1 is already in the group and dosent want him

Ofcourse.. but they don't care :/ because they can bug abuse get rr10+ and act amazingly godlike... which is even more amusing.. because those are the kind of people you generally see in movies getting owned by a rr1 :|

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
glad your not then, although one more would hardly make much difference :)

Did you read the whole thing? Not a witness or anything but seems Zeufs was fighting a duel and yug starts fighting an enemy nearby who happened to be sitting down. The fact that zeufs got so upset suprises me as he has always seemed so reasonable and helpful.

think it might have been a kill to get him to get 400k rps in a week

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe Sollac, that was some funny screenshots there, too bad GOA won't act accordingly to slap them in da face thou. But always nice to get em caught on screens anyway.

Well done. :)

Gamah

Banned
Hawkwind said:
You forgot rolls hib banshee named:
'headbanger fivehundredkaweekmakesmeleet'
:)

My Bainshees name is Rejecta but I guess I can get the last name! Doubt I will get chance to get 500k a week though, job + life = doesn't allow time :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
My Bainshees name is Rejecta but I guess I can get the last name! Doubt I will get chance to get 500k a week though, job + life = doesn't allow time :p

Sure we have crossed paths a few times when on my caba - Linux.

Gamah

Banned
Hawkwind said:
Sure we have crossed paths a few times when on my caba - Linux.
Probably I killed a lot of ROGS in my time....

Only J/k :p

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
If you DD through a wall and hit loads of enemies ytou can see the damage you do to each one, you should stop immediately! It's bug abuse plain and simple.

Errm... you are NOT serious, aren't you? I was not asking about that wall-hugging/facing thingie the screenies show - that's bug abusing - no doubt. I was talking about another situation... :touch:

Dard

Part of the furniture
Sollac said:
i dont just wanna moan about hibs, its not fair... <some screenies>
no whines just facts....

With regards to the animist pets, when i play my lowbie ani the pets seldom go where i put my gt (not excusing bug abuse mind you) so i guess sometimes if u plant a shroom somwhere it may bleed through a wall, we do have similair problems though, the amount of times ive been killed on the 3rd flight of stairs in a lvl 10 tower by ice pets is .. well .. a lot tbh :(

LOS in this game always has sucked & i doubt there gonna do too much about it now.

About the screenies, do you think they guys in them should be banned? & if the answer is yes should your mate Muylaetrix be banned as well? he's pb'd me thru walls half a dozen times or more over the last few weeks.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
When necros could nuke through walls without being touched the typical alb-response was "you would do it too if you could". Grats, you were right! Now stop crying.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
When necros could nuke through walls without being touched the typical alb-response was "you would do it too if you could". Grats, you were right! Now stop crying.
touché

as for myself, i'll nuke tru a wall if someone is pissing me off with sending several monster-rezzes or using twf above or below me and hitting me
and ofc especially, pbae classes doing the same thing!!! they're the same, just less range and dmg :p
altho i'll try to do my kills with dd's only :)

mmm might cone root tru walll for my fav targets as cm and shivae :D

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Probably I killed a lot of ROGS in my time....

Only J/k :p

No you're not, calling my template shite and after 3 moth's of guildgroup you say you got 4% casting spd, etc, etc in your template. I lol'd irl :|

On the subject. Could show as many screeny's of necro's standing in walls, or any alb/mid pboa class nuking through any wall.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Dard said:
About the screenies, do you think they guys in them should be banned? & if the answer is yes should your mate Muylaetrix be banned as well? he's pb'd me thru walls half a dozen times or more over the last few weeks.

I don't think the players should be banned necessarily (some should be as they are more blatantly abusing than others). But I do think it's about time Mythic learned how to code a solid structure to be solid. Floors should stop all aoe, all Banelord abilities, TWF, storms, DD mines etc etc. At the moment the bridge floors stop none of the above - tower floors stop some but not others, water surface stops standard nukes but not pet nukes (my ice pets will happily go on nuking someone who had dived out of their los).

Gamah

Banned
Tuthmes said:
No you're not, calling my template shite and after 3 moth's of guildgroup you say you got 4% casting spd, etc, etc in your template. I lol'd irl :|

On the subject. Could show as many screeny's of necro's standing in walls, or any alb/mid pboa class nuking through any wall.

Never had less than 10% cast speed in any template :E?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Noone cares since the only spells he got off with his bainshee was taunts and its not a huge deal if you lack 6% castspeed or not with them.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
noaim said:
Noone cares since the only spells he got off with his bainshee was taunts and its not a huge deal if you lack 6% castspeed or not with them.

True, true.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
so the fact that no duel was taking place and an enemy was in our realm gave me no excuse to kill him.?

also not that zeufs gained nigh on 300K+ in a week, nice if you can get it but not even Kagato gets that by soloing properly....

obviously this is the problem with the community at the moment ...I WANT I WANT... not i Will workI will work

300 k a week? lol I don't even get 100k a week, I work for a living and play a tank :mad:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Dard said:
With regards to the animist pets, when i play my lowbie ani the pets seldom go where i put my gt (not excusing bug abuse mind you) so i guess sometimes if u plant a shroom somwhere it may bleed through a wall, we do have similair problems though, the amount of times ive been killed on the 3rd flight of stairs in a lvl 10 tower by ice pets is .. well .. a lot tbh :(

LOS in this game always has sucked & i doubt there gonna do too much about it now.

as to my guild leader Muylaetrix, if he PBaoe's itsnormally in a coner of a structure or restricted space to maximise impact....

Yes this bleeds through the walls. deliberate or not it happens..

Its only when we really get pissed off that it could be blatant, I dont know its not me pushing the buttons.

Im not pointing fingers, but PBaoe is a 360 degree spell, a bainshee cone is not its directional...thats the difference.

The blame lies with mythic and goa to an extent, but playing with honour or not is something you hibs, mids and some albs will have to decide.

Cya at crimm tonite

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sollac said:
as to my guild leader Muylaetrix, if he PBaoe's itsnormally in a coner of a structure or restricted space to maximise impact....

Yes this bleeds through the walls. deliberate or not it happens..

Pretty sure the bainshees do the same, they cone on a wall for maximizing impact. So its not like he's doing anything different.

Im not pointing fingers, but PBaoe is a 360 degree spell, a bainshee cone is not its directional...thats the difference.

That shouldnt make a difference if it is or is not bug-abuse. Just because a PBAE does less damage through a wall doesnt make the act any less bad.

The blame lies with mythic and goa to an extent, but playing with honour or not is something you hibs, mids and some albs will have to decide.

Cya at crimm tonite

Zerging it up @ a bridge, adding on everything has very little to do with honour, thats all about getting 'maximum rps/hour within your qualities as a group'.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Solo play is getting more and more difficult with the increasing numbers of noob zerg stealth groups and adding casters. Spent 2 hours yesterday in Crim bowl looking for decent solo fights got one.

Hrm...one might think that after half an hour or so you might have understood, that running around in crim bowl looking for a solo fight while Irvr is up there, is...well in lack of a better word...stupid.

Crim - DC Irvr means that if you are looking for a fg or solo fight you go: beno/bled anywhere but the area between crim - dc.

How hard can it be to understand, that when people set up Irvr that area is meant to be zerg action all day and night? There is the entire rest of the game to roam for the other versions of rvr...

/charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom