Nuking through walls

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Do you like?

Do you dislike?

Discuss...

Personally I would cut of a toe to get it fixed.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Phule_Gubben said:
Do you like?

Do you dislike?

Discuss...

That and Wizzies lag casting to u dont get to target them and yet they get 3 bolts off on u in 4 seconds :(

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
Do you like?

Do you dislike?

Discuss...

my bb was killed by a **** nuking through walls, gm was online asked if it was allowed, answer was no, he wanted name of char and he said he would deal with it, so guess rightnow it!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Mxn said:
my bb was killed by a **** nuking through walls, gm was online asked if it was allowed, answer was no, he wanted name of char and he said he would deal with it, so guess rightnow it!

Don't RN Muylaetrix, it's gonne give so much more of his bainshee whinge on FH :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Mxn said:

I always drop a dotmine at tower sidedoors on my shade to get the bots inside ... by doing it 3 times once i got 4 bots coz owners were alt tabbed i guess ... Guess ill go RN myself :(

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Don't RN Muylaetrix, it's gonne give so much more of his bainshee whinge on FH :p

Its kind of meaningless seing as he abuses bridge bug sooo damn much

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
another subject done to death.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:

a bainshee on about nuking through wall abusing hahaha.. thats funny!

personally i hope it gets fixed cos they way they nuke through cielings & walls etc is ridiculous. and does need to be fixed !

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
dont flame only wizz for wall bug abuse!!!
i have seen warlocks doing the same in the past and ofc recently and still going on, some bainshee who still like doing it inspite of been reported and prolly banned by doing it. some warlocks tho stoped doing it.
and i have seen some SM too.

Nate

FH is my second home
Raven said:
another subject done to death.

yuh, agreed..but the patch has brought a new whine as it was fixed for a few months..maybe next patch there will be no whine!!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Brackus said:

Hilarious, seeing as he (Muylaetrix) only does it when Banshee are head banging the same wall on the other side. 1 Ice Wiz v 10 banshites. Screamin, Medusa, Nadiah and ninjawhinger are constantly there doing same shit. Of course that would be OK I guess. carry on the whine about one alb wiz.

Just go look at the chronicles site and see how many RP's these bug abusing idiots are mounting up. Practically noob to RR5 in less than a week. Retarded class that should be nerfed for several reasons:

Stupid mutiple bolt that uncovers stealthers at massive range.
Bug abuse at Keeps/Bridges is getting ridiculous due to numbers doing it.

Solo play is getting more and more difficult with the increasing numbers of noob zerg stealth groups and adding casters. Spent 2 hours yesterday in Crim bowl looking for decent solo fights got one.

I've played this game since it started, first mid then rerolled to alb and for the first time I'm starting to think the game is comming to and end for me. With ISP issues I'm having at the moment (packet loss and latency) along with the RvR state I Have not really enjoyed it for a while now. Only thing that keeps me going is guild mates.

Mythics answer seems to be roll out ever more retarded easymode classes to make it easier for some people to compete.

Hibs please take Crim, RvR is shit there.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Since I died lots to casters nuking me through walls and archers shooting me through walls I don't like it at all.

The game mechanics is quite bugged here.

The really bad thing is: if I could use a spell (Valkyrie cone AE for example) on enemy players, NPC's or mobs I *expect* the effect to END at the wall and not go further. So when Xping in DF or a TD/ID I often pulled, circled around mob so I faced the wall and casted insta DD, insta cone.

Guess what? Often enough I pulled through walls!

So now back to the topic - imagine a similar situation in a tower for example, you face a wall (not HUG a wall) and fight enemies/NPC guards. Ofc I would fire my cone DD, wouldn't I? And what if it would hurt people outside?

I didn't meant tu abuse a bug here - but if those buggy walls doesn't work as intended - what shall I do? Stop using my abilities? :touch:

So I am on the receiving end AND on the other side and

I DONT LIKE IT.

Mythic - please fix that - that's silly.

:flame:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Brackus said:

You of all Banshees commenting on bug abuse at bridges is beyond belief, you are one of if not the the worst offenders on the cluster! :wanker:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Jor said:
Since I died lots to casters nuking me through walls and archers shooting me through walls I don't like it at all.

The game mechanics is quite bugged here.

The really bad thing is: if I could use a spell (Valkyrie cone AE for example) on enemy players, NPC's or mobs I *expect* the effect to END at the wall and not go further. So when Xping in DF or a TD/ID I often pulled, circled around mob so I faced the wall and casted insta DD, insta cone.

Guess what? Often enough I pulled through walls!

So now back to the topic - imagine a similar situation in a tower for example, you face a wall (not HUG a wall) and fight enemies/NPC guards. Ofc I would fire my cone DD, wouldn't I? And what if it would hurt people outside?

I didn't meant tu abuse a bug here - but if those buggy walls doesn't work as intended - what shall I do? Stop using my abilities? :touch:

So I am on the receiving end AND on the other side and

I DONT LIKE IT.

Mythic - please fix that - that's silly.

:flame:

If you DD through a wall and hit loads of enemies ytou can see the damage you do to each one, you should stop immediately! It's bug abuse plain and simple.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hawkwind said:
the solo scene is pretty much dead thanks to casters and idiot stealth zergs only thing you can do is group up and farm the zergs, none of them know what to do when facing equal numbers so are free RPs. i know its not exactly fun but people need to make the game unplayable for them so that they stop playing :)

dont let the roglords make you quit, don't give them the satisfaction

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Raven said:
the solo scene is pretty much dead thanks to casters and idiot stealth zergs only thing you can do is group up and farm the zergs, none of them know what to do when facing equal numbers so are free RPs. i know its not exactly fun but people need to make the game unplayable for them so that they stop playing :)

Have grouped with a guildy or alliance Inf a few times just to cause em problems but they get seem to multiply when we try that :). I wouldn't mind so much but some of these are RR7 +.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

Only problem is that can refer too about 90% of the population at one time or another (probably more if everyone was honest). I don't think discouraging the few remaining players is wise, this game is on the skids population-wise as it is.

When i solo i just avoid emain and irvr areas and i find plenty of fights (unfortnuately they are usually vs really strong high rr soloers so i lose almost all of em, but still :)). Just avoid the areas that these gank groups roam, difficult on a visable class I admit, but doable.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Bug Abuse

Hawkwind said:
You of all Banshees commenting on bug abuse at bridges is beyond belief, you are one of if not the the worst offenders on the cluster! :wanker:

I can agree, and will admit i have pictures of you doing so as well, and have right now'd you many times for this.

GOA will do nothing and you know that ...so the abuse will continue...and tbh its mainly the hibs that do it..

Want proof ill provide it...

First Naliah.( note the direction its facing.)
sshot078.jpg

sshot077.jpg

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Thirdly Minidk (oops an accidental wall bang, really didnt mean too!!!!)
sshot035.jpg

This one also link to animists using LOS and ingame bugs to there advantage

sshot022.jpg

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
i dont just wanna moan about hibs, its not fair...but this was a conversation with an alb...:twak: :wanker:
sshot096.jpg

and finally, found this at Hlid, hole in the wall..i have rightnow'd it but until then enjoy and abuse
sshot092.jpg

no whines just facts....

Gamah

Banned
Phule_Gubben said:

Would you actually cut off a toe to get a computer game bug fixed?

Gamah

Banned
Sollac said:
i dont just wanna moan about hibs, its not fair...but this was a conversation with an alb...:twak: :wanker:
sshot096.jpg

no whines just facts....

The fact you act like a twat in the first screen shot is such an interesting fact.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
The fact you act like a twat in the first screen shot is such an interesting fact.

so the fact that no duel was taking place and an enemy was in our realm gave me no excuse to kill him.?

also not that zeufs gained nigh on 300K+ in a week, nice if you can get it but not even Kagato gets that by soloing properly....

obviously this is the problem with the community at the moment ...I WANT I WANT... not i Will workI will work

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

Yeah the fact he acts like a complete idiot dosent help him at all lol
Well at least i know how he feels about rvr so i can add on his fights :D ...since he dosent mind ^^

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Yeah the fact he acts like a complete idiot dosent help him at all lol
Well at least i know how he feels about rvr so i can add on his fights :D ...since he dosent mind ^^

add if you want, doesnt bother me....enemy is dead, we get rps...realm wins another battle

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
add if you want, doesnt bother me....enemy is dead, we get rps...realm wins another battle

no, you get half the rps ^^ oh and you get lets say half of chance to get deathblow, you know that is important for some1

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
no, you get half the rps ^^ oh and you get lets say half of chance to get deathblow, you know that is important for some1

maybe for you or that someone, not me i fight for my realm i always do.
normally in a grp with casters so only there to peel off at close range..

I fight for albion and then myself....the way i play .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom