NF & Buffbots

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Saw loads of bb's tonight, doing there usual thing, standing around, facing keep walls, glowie weopons out.

I know its nice to be uber an all that but as theres only 1500 toons allowed on Gorre i think it kinda sucks people are rolling bb's & taking up all the space when others cant get on the server.

That aside, apart from chronic lag NF looks ok to me :)

/regards
Dard.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I havent made a bb I havent even gotten any items yet

That key chest system suck ass :D

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
LMAO..as if getting an auto lvl 50..RR6 and all the dosh you could wish for....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..they need a BB. How damn lame is that...those who roll BB on the test server really dont give a rats ass about other players at all. They just have to be the best at a game. While, others cant even log in because of it. Sad sad people in my opinion. They just have to win, no matter what. I thought the test server was about finding out about NF, bugs..spec etc..should have guessed that some people have to get as far as possible in the shortest time possible to feed their e-penis. )o:

They seem to have had a bit fat twat with the selfish stick.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Heath said:
LMAO..as if getting an auto lvl 50..RR6 and all the dosh you could wish for....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..they need a BB. How damn lame is that...those who roll BB on the test server really dont give a rats ass about other players at all. They just have to be the best at a game. While, others cant even log in because of it. Sad sad people in my opinion. They just have to win, no matter what. I thought the test server was about finding out about NF, bugs..spec etc..should have guessed that some people have to get as far as possible in the shortest time possible to feed their e-penis. )o:

nicely put xO

Funkybunny

Banned
little known fact.. did you know that your e-penis grow with 25% if you have a bb on gorre?

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I couldn't get on all night. gave up and played something else. why was a limit of 1500 imposed anyway?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Chances are it's running on an older server that couldn't cope with more connections.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
1500 people in the one zone will kill any server ;)

given everyone on Gorre will end up in NF that means 1500 people in one zone ;) any more than that and it'd be far far worse than it was.

Oh and getting a buffbot on Gorre is not only incredibly sad but it's stopping someone else from playing...

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
/remove clerics/friars/shamans/healers/druids/wardens/bards and problem will be solved :p

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Online GM's should permanently suspend accounts from Gorre that have druids/shamans/clerics afk. Speak to em, and if no reply then suspend that account from the test server permanently. Enough people who want to test to take a useless toons place.

And as for peeps with buffbots on gorre. Complete and utter tosspots.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:
And as for peeps with buffbots on gorre. Complete and utter tosspots.

Yeah, but like they can wtfpwn! :)

Saw an awful lot of Camlanners on their earlier...

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Heath said:

<thumbs-up icon>

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
I would name-and-shame, but nah. I wub the guy too much :wub:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i got on only after the tards in domnann crashed it for around 3 hours, i couldnt make awarkle as an animist so made as bard instead. What really anoyed me was the buffbotting but the chest situation was worse. people just standing around (200ish in dom) trying to twink their char with crap from chests.

o yeah and for information SHift + delete = no more item dont just drop it on the floor you were causing so much hassle for everyone else it was unbeleivable. i gave most of the stuff i wasnt going to use away and deleted the rest.

Next time goa gold and glory should just issue epic armour + seals (so you can get jewelry and staff. then prevent anyone from crossing the crossroads in hib because lame ass albs were camping hib steps.

ANywho froniters gets my thumbs up made anmist and yes shrooms get shat on from a great height saw a whole stack nuked in 2 :( from fire wizz. But i dunno when it first started and everyone was in df gear all the same realm rank it was like the most fun ive had in dark age because everyone was equal had a nice duel with a skald as bard :D

and for buffbot people you should be ashamed of yourselves in fact you should be banned from the server.

1. it was meant to be testing the server dynamics not your buffed status
2. you were denying other people a chace to play

anywho lots of fun now im off might be room for someone else ;)

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I agree about the epic.

Would *almost* be like it was just after DF arrived in terms of items etc.

I really think they should scrap SC and TOA.

Give us a NF server with old style hunts for uber (o_O) items and Legion raids.

Last time I remember seeing so many glowies was when Brunore Mk1 was around L30 :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
A BB on a normal server is ok (well, I have one), but on a test server it's really sad and pathetic. As it's also sad getting and keeping items in the vault!

Khazar

Fledgling Freddie
imo any GM go to the frontiers and make ld all the afk clerics-druids-shamans :m00:

so... the server is really 750 people cap? 750 active ppl+ 750 buffbots :m00: i wonder if i will have the chance to connect to gorre any of the 15 beta days :m00:

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Heheh. I think from the above I'll just stay the hell out of the way of Gorre. I wonder if the saddos who had to roll a bb on Gorre are the same who camp the artis just to sell? I may actually be able to get my template finished if they are all on Gorre!

To all those who are decent people on Gorre, have a great time! Hope you have fun & drop me a postcard! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Mybuddies said:
Heheh. I think from the above I'll just stay the hell out of the way of Gorre. I wonder if the saddos who had to roll a bb on Gorre are the same who camp the artis just to sell? I may actually be able to get my template finished if they are all on Gorre!

bla bla bla , if i played lets say 1 hour with 2 accounts then logged off (not that i did, but can do if i want) why i'm worse then somebody playing 1 account for 5 hours or more, blocking some ppl more hours from trying NF. yea yea thats different for you but not for the ppl that cant log on due to your selfish "playing on gorre whole day" shit. :touch:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
Oh and getting a buffbot on Gorre is not only incredibly sad but it's stopping someone else from playing...
Well you could argue thats its legitimate testing: since 1.70 adds /clientsleep thats meant to make it easier for people to run 2 clients on 1 PC.

But your right really ;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I tried Gorre, it was pretty good fun. But i'm going to leave it to people who have an interest in testing. Besides, as the saying goes... "while the l33t d00ds are away the newbies will play*" :D

* = Might not be an actual saying.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe people wan too test the power of there char how it will be in nf? buffed :m00: qq

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
behatch said:
Maybe people wan too test the power of there char how it will be in nf? buffed :m00: qq

Erm right! Or try the power of the char while they are buffed n can wtfpwn most others which are not? :p Gold n glory for a couple weeks! HF! ;)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
behatch said:
The beta on Gorre is not to test how leet a char will be, whether buffed or not. It's to test for bugs. Besides, how can you test the power of a char in NF test, when the chars on regular servers most likely won't have the same equipment when NF goes live... Doubt any1 would run around with only Dia seal equipment on regular servers these days.

I agree on the remove BBs from Gorre comment.
The more ppl testing, the more bugs will most likely be found.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Mates, buffbots are to help us compete. Do you really have the need to compete on a freaking test server?!?! Next thing we'll know is that people will be camping SoM and GoV!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom