NFDers

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Are you back in the World of DAoC yet Maeloch? If so I will put an effort in renewing/getting my 14 days of cheapskate.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Are you back in the World of DAoC yet Maeloch? If so I will put an effort in renewing/getting my 14 days of cheapskate.

Will be a couple of weeks b4 I'm back. Not sure what other NFD is active atm.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Tried to registrer on forum and i get this:

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Thx for the heads up we gonna get into it and try fix it soonish.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Ppl having Db Admin are awol sadly ...

I think NFD should meet up for a drink to discuss this. Or just meet up for a drink. How's Italy G? I'm sure Mael would like a new cycling target.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I think NFD should meet up for a drink to discuss this. Or just meet up for a drink. How's Italy G? I'm sure Mael would like a new cycling target.

Apart that it seems we gonna sink EuroLand .. we are all good and dandy ^^
As for the Drinking meeting might discuss that but we drink better in Italy .. hint hint!!!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture

That would suit me fine...

Although I'm currently being credit crunched as well. I think New Years resolution will be to stay off the drink till the finances improved and I've 2-3 of the stone I've put on over the last couple of years.

Gahn, maybe you have a word with the ex-PM of yours. You can maybe arrange an invite to one of his parties for us.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ha, we were young when we started playing this fucking game !

Almost young ... ^^
That would suit me fine...

Although I'm currently being credit crunched as well. I think New Years resolution will be to stay off the drink till the finances improved and I've 2-3 of the stone I've put on over the last couple of years.

Gahn, maybe you have a word with the ex-PM of yours. You can maybe arrange an invite to one of his parties for us.

I take it: i might see you lot down here if i win the lottery and pay for all ;)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I take it: i might see you lot down here if i win the lottery and pay for all ;)

If you win the lottery you could probably buy Italy and then we'll all come and stay until we've spent your money, drunk you wine and exhausted your girls.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture

Database Error

It's been fixed now. I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom