New UI

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Eroa said:
No it bloody werent there, click all over the place and never hit it.

And I dont understand this programing shit, just tought I give a heads up since it will stop working once 1.70 goes live in EU.

NF open beta is supposed to start this week for EU, so I can fix all NF stuff then. But what Aloca said should be correct though, and you don't need any programing skills just open the xml files in notepad ;)

I know filda01 fixed this himself since he's on US.

Eroa

Banned
Caden said:
and you don't need any programing skills just open the xml files in notepad ;)

Thats to much for me to do, my mission here is to leech UI's and I'll try to do my best doing that, so refuse to tamper with them.

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
Thats to much for me to do, my mission here is to leech UI's and I'll try to do my best doing that, so refuse to tamper with them.

well guess you have to live with it then :D

Eroa

Banned
Not realy, I just use another UI that got whats needed :p, He will fix it when they get NF anyway. As I said in post before, just posted to give headsup on whats need fixing.

Hvutt

Fledgling Freddie
Problems with my Page in vaults etc.

Hey, I am using this UI and like it a lot. :worthy: Using the old style, not any of the latest fixes or add-ons if you like.

My problem is when my (only some of them) char tries to look into vaults, he can only see first page. No scroll or pages option.

Then I log another char in and he can scroll down np. Loggin back the old char..still can't scroll down or see page 2-3-4 etc.

Anyone knows what is causing this?

It happens on a few of my char, and today on one that never had the problem before.

Thx in advance

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I was able to tweak the Caden UI to my own liking and get it working for 1.70+ since I am on the US servers. I use http://bradtownsend.com/daoced/
to edit the XML stuff, not notepad, that would make me cry. :p Dunno if this helps but it might. It's just going to take some playing with and you will figure it out in no time, I did it by trial and error and love my updated caden ui :D.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Been playing on Gorre and the teleport button is non existent in the /realmwar window, will try and add it later today.

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Been playing Gorre myself so updated the UI. Updated the realmwar windows plus a couple of other windows that had missing buttons, let me know if you find something that I missed.

All updated files can be found here.

Hibear

Fledgling Freddie
Aye its nice Caden,
ONly abit more detailed info how to install it would be nice, wich files in wich dirs etc.
And what abbout ur last updates, u dont have 1 complete version of all u made till now ?

keep up the good work m8 :)

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Hibear said:
ONly abit more detailed info how to install it would be nice, wich files in wich dirs etc.
And what abbout ur last updates, u dont have 1 complete version of all u made till now ?
You just unzip the custom folder to your 'ToA\ui\' folder. If you want to use any of the addons just copy those files intoa 'ToA\ui\custom\' and overwrite the old files.
And about the updates, all the updates are included in the 4 different versions of the .rar files, except the requested ones like old minigroup style window without endbars.

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
Great looking UI, only thing I think is missing is more choice on the pet window, would nice to have one, that Podmod(diiv) has, which is more stretched out(lying down), instead of the normal square one. Dont have a picture of it atm, maybe someone else has one, that could show what I mean, lol, abit hard to describe in just words.

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Black said:
would like to see some screenshots of those if possible ;)
It's still the default maps, updated as in fixed the missing teleport button etc :)

Black

Fledgling Freddie
ah kk :)
hope its possible to make those maps smaller, atm they really take half of your screen :(

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Maps are basic and uninformative but apart from that pretty cool.

Also lots of room to place other custom windows with arti info etc for the peeps that need it.

Veg

Fledgling Freddie
Using this UI now, got everything I need and no useless pretty stuff!

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Might have found a little "bug" in this UI, dunno for sure but might wanna check it out.

If you have chosen "pages" view (viewing your vault's) with another UI and then changing to Cadens UI, you arent able to view your whole vault since this UI dont support "pages", only "scrolling" works with Cadens UI.

No big deal, but might want to look into it ;)

Other than that its a VERY nice UI :)

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Prudil said:
Might have found a little "bug" in this UI, dunno for sure but might wanna check it out.

If you have chosen "pages" view (viewing your vault's) with another UI and then changing to Cadens UI, you arent able to view your whole vault since this UI dont support "pages", only "scrolling" works with Cadens UI.

No big deal, but might want to look into it ;)

Other than that its a VERY nice UI :)

Ah, I added pages support when I updated the UI to support NF, but guess I forgot to include those xml files :)

Uploaded the updated version now.

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Haroat said:
you had chance to add a warmap thingy + new maps yet matey?

Warmap was added a while ago, but we dont have the map patch yet.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Caden said:
Warmap was added a while ago, but we dont have the map patch yet.

Caden, the Move option on siege stuff controlling windows doesnt exist. Would be nice if u can add it :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Downloaded dark blue version but targeting window in the command window doesn't seem to work and can't seem to get group windows up, how do you get them?xE

Good UI too :p

Gamah

Banned
Can I make a request? Can you program me (and other pet classes) A flat long pet window so it sits ontop of the chat box instead of the square one? A lot of pet classes (well maybe not but I do :p) like to have the pet window sitting on the chat box and the pet window being a square makes this a pain. Thanks!!

EditL Hey man never mind I downloaded a custom pet window and its long..but works with your skin :)

Gamah

Banned
hmm cant eidt again..but could you make a flat one this new one doesn't have passive/defencive commands :E

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
i can't get the teleport-button working. i have downloaded the latest version but it didn't help... any suggestions or did i just extracted the files wrong or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom