New UI

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
eSo said:
i can't get the teleport-button working. i have downloaded the latest version but it didn't help... any suggestions or did i just extracted the files wrong or something?

Try extracting the files again, it should work.

Vasconcelos said:
Caden, the Move option on siege stuff controlling windows doesnt exist. Would be nice if u can add it :)

Updated it now, didn't know that they had made changes to the siege window :)

This will probably be the last update from my part though, as I'm not playing much anymore.

Brunoyet

Fledgling Freddie
Caden said:
Uploaded the old minigroup alternatives now, note that these don't have any endbars. Also uploaded a pie version of the stat window. To use any of them just overwrite the old .xml file with the new one.

replaced custom2_window.xml file in custom folder to get piety stat on healer, but stat window still shows only Int 60...

Any suggestions? Have I replaced wrong file?

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Bumping this old thread in hope that anyone can get me the old mini group window that had 4 names on top of eachother in 2 stacks, seems the optional mini group windows cant be dl'd anymore or i just cant find them in the rar file
|____________|_____________|

Looked a bit like that if you see what i mean

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
I used long caden's ui, but then I found this UI: http://home.comcast.net/~rynan/

Worth checking at least ;)
I used this UI's graphics to compile my own UI...

sshot046.jpg

More Screenshots and Zipfile here
http://users.telenet.be/golden_phoenix/ui/

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
Can't seem to get access to the file download, can you fix this please? :cheers:

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Oo old thread :)

All the old files are there but seems my host has put restrictions on browsing directories. Anyway, did a fast update of the standard dark version. Fixed small bugs that was added through patches (members not showing up on maps etc).

http://privat.bluezone.no/dcarlsen/ui/cadenui.zip

Also just zipped all the addons into one file. Saw someone requested the old minigroup. Don't remember which is which anymore so guess you'll just have to try :)

http://privat.bluezone.no/dcarlsen/ui/addons.zip

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
any more recent versions around? link is dead for the one a couple posts above :mad:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
find me a host and i can stick my slightly modded version up, floating target health bar etc.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
any more recent versions around? link is dead for the one a couple posts above :mad:

Pm caden and he will send you the lastest version

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
is there a new version of this UI? still up to date?

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
The social window has been working for a while, since I had to update it when I played on lamorak. But if you open the ui with the daoc ui editor it will mess up the social window when you save even if you didnt edit anything (the ui editor hasnt been updated to 1.78). So you have to replace the community_window.xml with the original file if you do anything in the editor.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Caden said:
The social window has been working for a while, since I had to update it when I played on lamorak. But if you open the ui with the daoc ui editor it will mess up the social window when you save even if you didnt edit anything (the ui editor hasnt been updated to 1.78). So you have to replace the community_window.xml with the original file if you do anything in the editor.

Yep also, theres a new UI editor updated on the Vn boards so i suggest everyone who plays with UI's d/l it now :x

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Caden said:

i did that but didn't help :( still all f00ked up.

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
eSo said:
i did that but didn't help :( still all f00ked up.

Well I just downloaded cadenui.rar and installed it fresh, and it does work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom