New UI

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Made an UI that I've been using for a while. Done some finishing touches on it today so thought it was time to release it.

Short description,

- Can be very minimalistic (4 toggleable summary windows)
- Realmrank chart
- ToA + Frontier maps (optionable, since it increases loadingtime)
- 4 different groupwindows
- All oldstyle bmp's have been replaced, so will get the same look in housing etc too

Picture of the UI
All the addon windows
Description on how to toggle stuff

The description picture is kinda messy, but was hard to explain everything with one picture, easier to understand ingame.

To use any of the addon windows, just copy and paste the xml files from the \addons directory. If you want to use any of the map options you have to download the tga files separately.

The files can be found here.

If you have any questions, bugs, or suggestions, post them here or send me a PM :)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
A other nice simple UI. think most people want this sort instead of the flashy onces that is on daocmods

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
I have to say this one looked very good, have to try it some time
noticed on your preview that the default group window doesnt change color on the names depending on their hp's.
Imo that is very handy for any healer to have, and imo the default one looks best so would be nice to have it on that too :)

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Coccas said:
I have to say this one looked very good, have to try it some time
noticed on your preview that the default group window doesnt change color on the names depending on their hp's.
Imo that is very handy for any healer to have, and imo the default one looks best so would be nice to have it on that too :)

So the playernames change color? Haven't seen that, since your supposed to see if your diseased, poisoned, dead etc depending on the color of the name. If you know what UI that has that I can take a look at it to see what you mean, and add it as an option :)

Kurik

Fledgling Freddie
think he means that the healthbar changes colour... while the acutal name of the character changes colour when different negative effects are active.

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Uhm yes it's not the name that changes color depending on health, but some other part of the group window depending on health.
Look at group window #3 and u'll see that the first name there is very red because his health is lower than 100% and the last name is at full health so he has a very bright green color... and the default group window doesn't have this.
Hope i explained better now :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
ok, tried it out
its a very good ui, but somehow I can't get the /performance bar to work.... i type in /performance, but nothing happens... and thats a vital bar :)
and imo the mini grp windows are quite large, so they take up much of your screen

other than that, its very nice :)

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
LordjOX said:
ok, tried it out
its a very good ui, but somehow I can't get the /performance bar to work.... i type in /performance, but nothing happens... and thats a vital bar :)
and imo the mini grp windows are quite large, so they take up much of your screen

other than that, its very nice :)

Try shift-p, dont know why i wrote /performance :)

And regarding the healthbars changing colors, know what you mean then Coccas, will see if I can't add it as an option later.

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
A very nice UI. gonna use this for sure tho I'll use another quiver

gj Caden :)

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice one, well thought out, minimal and clean lines, i liket it :).

The invisible buttons are a bit hard to get used at first, added them to command window for myself instead .

The default minigroup windows name part is a little bit too big, imo. Just 4 first letters, or so, would do :) . Any chance you could edit the *groupmateborder3* name part smaller and release as a tiny update please ? If not np tho :)

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
thats pretty much exactly what i've been looking for, thanks :)

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
i pretty sure im missing something, because i downloaded and added the maps, yet i cant seem to get them to show ingame.

other then that its very good :D

hoho

Fledgling Freddie
UI looks nice and all, just that the bright colors hurts my eyes :<

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Teiten said:
i pretty sure im missing something, because i downloaded and added the maps, yet i cant seem to get them to show ingame.

other then that its very good :D

Did you copy the xml files from "addons\both maps" over to the custom directory? :)

And I'll make a slightly smaller version of the default minigroup for those who wanted that :)

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
ah yes! :D
i've been messing about the wrong folder.. goes to show what you get for having a messy system about pretty much evertyhing on your comp :>

fixed now :)

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Could you add a realm rank window (like in alocas UI) that shows RPs needed for all RRs.. And RR titles.. ;x

That would be cool.. Something every UI should have imo.

Daja

Fledgling Freddie
Nice ui, probably being dumb but how do you get that small window up with zee cash and buttons on. Although I'm slighty confused, on one screeny it has Keeps, Relics, Bonuses, Quit.. and the other frontier and toa maps

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Daja said:
Nice ui, probably being dumb but how do you get that small window up with zee cash and buttons on. Although I'm slighty confused, on one screeny it has Keeps, Relics, Bonuses, Quit.. and the other frontier and toa maps

If you install the maps it will replace the "Keeps, Relics, Bonuses, Quit", thats why its different on the screenies :)

But to get the window up you first have to have /clock up, and then click an invisible button on the downright side of the clock window (its marked as a little red box on the picture).

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Caden, can you update please m8 your mod to include also grp buffs and endurance meter to the party window? these are additions of patch 1.69 and would be cool if you could add em to your mod too.

:cheers:

Sadrian

Fledgling Freddie
Hello :)
I've dl'ed the UI (pretty nice made imo etc).. but .. when I press "mini" in-game.. to get minigroup_window to show .. nothing happens.. I've been trying replacing the default minigroup_window with some of the others.. it won't work .. won't show the minigroup_window (in-game).. u know what it could be?
Would like to know.. since I really like this UI .. and would like to keep it and use it.
Thnx

- Sadrian

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
i have a map file for toa which showes artifact/ml steps locations etc.. i wannel to use that one, how do i do?

Eroa

Banned
problem with it, no end for the members of the group in the minigroup window

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom