New UI

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
filda01 said:
Caden, I liked the old default mini group window more then your new one with the endurance bars. Is there a way I can use that one, in the new darker version, and have it display properly?

If you mean the one that looks the same just without the endbars it should work. I'll upload the old file when I get home.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Caden said:
If you mean the one that looks the same just without the endbars it should work. I'll upload the old file when I get home.

Ye Caden m8, grp window nº2 was better even w/o endurance display. Any chance of making it with dark blue/black borders like new one??

Ty in advance

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Your dark version is looking very similar to mine now :D

tried a lot of UI's... even made my own.. but this pwns... i like the simple clean look.. no fancy shit.. take a while to get used to the small pet window but otherwise top stuff keep updating for future patches please!! :cheers:

Helme

Resident Freddy
Now onto the next question, i tried myself but i cant get the int to change to pie in the mini stat bar, its damn frustrating when youre an mid :)

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Uploaded the old minigroup alternatives now, note that these don't have any endbars. Also uploaded a pie version of the stat window. To use any of them just overwrite the old .xml file with the new one.

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
Here, check out this screenie. I liked the Old Default one, and above is the new one. What I was trying to see is if it was possible to have this old default mini group in the dark blue, and it have no end bars. Like it was before, exactly, just dark blue. ;)

http://img43.exs.cx/img43/338/hrmmm.jpg

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
filda01 said:
Here, check out this screenie. I liked the Old Default one, and above is the new one. What I was trying to see is if it was possible to have this old default mini group in the dark blue, and it have no end bars. Like it was before, exactly, just dark blue. ;)

http://img43.exs.cx/img43/338/hrmmm.jpg

Ah, ok. Will fix it later today.

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Uploaded oldstyle darkblue version of the minigroup now.

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
WOW, that is just awesome, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you again Caden. ;)

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I downloaded the new and updated one, copied the 2 files into my custom and the group window looks great. There is no powerbar tho, under the HP one, it's just blank, other than that - perfect. ;) Your screenie shows the powerbar which is what I am looking for but it's not showing up when I copy them into my directory or when I open it up with UI editor. Dunno what's wrong :(

here, have a look: http://img51.exs.cx/img51/6280/dunno1.jpg

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
filda01 said:
Well, I downloaded the new and updated one, copied the 2 files into my custom and the group window looks great. There is no powerbar tho, under the HP one, it's just blank, other than that - perfect. ;) Your screenie shows the powerbar which is what I am looking for but it's not showing up when I copy them into my directory or when I open it up with UI editor. Dunno what's wrong :(

here, have a look: http://img51.exs.cx/img51/6280/dunno1.jpg

Hmm, thats strange. Tried it both in the UI editor and ingame here and it works. I installed a fresh version of the UI from one of the .rar files and copied over the two files just to check, it worked then too. If you open the UI editor and go to templates, check that the yellow_bar_medium is drawing correctly in the preview window. Only thing I can suggest is to delete the UI files and install a fresh copy, then copy over the files.

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya Caden, I went into my editor and messed around with it some, set the bar etc, and now it works perfect. I think this thing is officially perfect now, imo. Thanks for all your help and everything along the way I love this UI and recomment it to anyone. :) Keep up the good work and keep updating this thing as the game changes! Thanks again.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
having real probs with this atm... deleted the UI cos i didnt have a button to bring exp bar etc up (but had it up on one char.. cant remember how i did it) tried to put the dark blue one on... didnt work.... everytime i extract files to my Custom folder... they dont apear... it says its extracted but i cant see them oO help!

nm i sorted it.

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
Any plans atm to make the /map window or the /rw window maybe Dark grey background instead of invisible? Currently for the /map atleast since it is invisibel you can't see the description area. Just a thought :)

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
filda01 said:
Any plans atm to make the /map window or the /rw window maybe Dark grey background instead of invisible? Currently for the /map atleast since it is invisibel you can't see the description area. Just a thought :)

I haven't looked at those since I don't have the xml files for them yet, but I can take a look at it. Guess your playing on the US servers :)

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, US servers. :) Your UI is just so awesome, better that any I have found here!

Unalive

Fledgling Freddie
is there any way to make the targeted char name font any bigger by changing a value?.

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
i can try and see if it is posible to just open one of the files and editing the file to get bigger font in the target window. but i doubt it, else you have to get the Daoc UI editing program, its pretty easy to tage there

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Unalive said:
is there any way to make the targeted char name font any bigger by changing a value?.

Yeah it is. If you open up performance_window.xml in notepad, and scroll down to the column that has <Adapter>summary_target etc, change <FontName>arial9</FontName> to <FontName>arial11</FontName>.

Eroa

Banned
Like this UI alot, but cant use it in 1.70+ patch cause its missing a /teleport button on the /rw (realmwar mp). Was using in it, then was gonna port to Nott, but found it to be rather hard cause the damn button I need to press didnt exist in the UI :(

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
Like this UI alot, but cant use it in 1.70+ patch cause its missing a /teleport button on the /rw (realmwar mp). Was using in it, then was gonna port to Nott, but found it to be rather hard cause the damn button I need to press didnt exist in the UI :(

Add it yourself?

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:

It is Mythics fault, they have 2 exact same buttons with diffrent name and they mix betwean using those 2 diffrent. Now Caden only have button_large (if i remember correct) left and then you dont get teleport as it is the other button version. btw it is there you just cant see it :)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
dono how to add it :eek:
Edit the Realmwar_hib, Realmwar_mid, Realmwar_alb in notepad and search for Teleport, above that is a line with <TemplateName>button_small</TemplateName> change it to
<TemplateName>button_large</TemplateName> (i think)
check what caden named his button image template by checking what is written in other button templates

Eroa

Banned
Aloca said:
It is Mythics fault, they have 2 exact same buttons with diffrent name and they mix betwean using those 2 diffrent. Now Caden only have button_large (if i remember correct) left and then you dont get teleport as it is the other button version. btw it is there you just cant see it :)

No it bloody werent there, click all over the place and never hit it.

And I dont understand this programing shit, just tought I give a heads up since it will stop working once 1.70 goes live in EU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom