New UI

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
najs, first custom ui im gonna use (i think :p)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The map work nicely, but all the other cool stuff doesn't.. :(

What am I doing wrong..?

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
A while since I updated it now, but will add the new 1.69 stuff (endbars, buffs), shouldnt take long.

And not sure what you might be doing wrong CorNokZ, need it a little more specific ;)

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
Update please.

Any chance you plan on getting this thing ready for 1.70? It would be really nice if you did :D. I'm playing USA servers, your UI is very nice, just no "teleport" button on the Realmwar Map.. makingit impossible to teleport around New Frontiers. :(

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
ye looks pretty nice, though i might change abit of the colors on the bars, they are kind of sharp :D but nice work any way

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice ui yes. Needs updating tho, Please update grp buffs and endurance showing to the party window caden! :)

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
tbh! im missing a conentration bar that shows what current chant/song you have active at the top instead of bottom

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
V nice UI. I love having my health etc, just below my char and the enemies just above. Means you don't have to keep glancing left/right, up/down all the time :)

A few comments:

On mini group window 4 the xx% text in the boxes is white I seem to remember which makes it quite difficult to see.
Also, the quiver is the standard , most peps I know use a horizontal or vertical icon only quiver, any chance you could create one to fit in with the style of the general UI on the next release?

Keep up the good work :D

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the comments :)

Finally got around to updating the UI, had a break from DAoC so took a while.

I have added endbars, but I had to cut all the addon minigroup windows, was just too much job updating all those. Also made toggling the windows easier, by adding a window who has all the toggles to the command window (see the new description picture).

I have made on rar-file with nomaps, and one with both. But the maps are now DDS compressed, so they're 2mb each opposed to the 16mb they were earlier. I've tested them on GF2/GF4/X800 and they worked fine there. If anyone gets any problems with them i'll include a version with the uncompressed tga files too.

Screenshot of the UI
Small description
UI without maps
UI with maps

As for the quiver window, I did use a much smaller one but it started bugging in 1.69, so for now its the default one.

Haven't testet it much yet, so if you find bugs just report em :)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Mind if i steal your grp window as a option for mine? :D
And the small pet window.

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
now that you mentioned bugs :>

i was on a ml10 raid and in the middle of expanding the chat window to see the items, so when i dragged it the entire screen went purple and i couldnt realy see anything and had to log in and out again :p

wish i could give a more detailed desciption of the problem but i didnt give it much thought back then :eek:

Zpiff

Fledgling Freddie
ARGH ! Someone help the noob (me) figure out how to get the minigroup window appear :eek7:

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
Hrm

Is there a way to change the bright white outlines to something like dark grey or black?

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Best UI I've seen for a long time - perfect for my needs. Thanks.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Very nice UI really like it. Altho i got an small problem when i just made an new toon the XP bar and the ML level bar wasnt there :( i cant seem to find how to toggle them either.

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
If you use the old version theres hidden hotspots as DrunkSkunk says. But in the new version I made a custom window that controls all the different windows, you'll find it under the commandwindow as 'windows' :)

Since some think the UI is too bright I made a version with dark blue/gray borderlines, makes the UI a lot less bright although the other colors are still bright.

You can find a picture of the dark version here.
Download dark version with maps.
Download dark version without maps.

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
Caden said:
If you use the old version theres hidden hotspots as DrunkSkunk says. But in the new version I made a custom window that controls all the different windows, you'll find it under the commandwindow as 'windows' :)

Since some think the UI is too bright I made a version with dark blue/gray borderlines, makes the UI a lot less bright although the other colors are still bright.

You can find a picture of the dark version here.
Download dark version with maps.
Download dark version without maps.

I Liked the UI
But i Love the darker version :D

Eraser

Loyal Freddie
cheers for the update!!! lovely.

just why did you take out those hidden buttons? now thaat i got so used to it i really miss them. the new window to toggle stuff is nice but still you couldnt have let the old invisible buttons there, no?
anyway my most favorite ui, thanks man!

Caden

One of Freddy's beloved
Eraser said:
just why did you take out those hidden buttons? now thaat i got so used to it i really miss them. the new window to toggle stuff is nice but still you couldnt have let the old invisible buttons there, no?
anyway my most favorite ui, thanks man!

Didn't really have to take them out, so I added them again now. All the files should be updated now :)

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
Wow!

OMG, I loved this UI..but now with the darker version!! omg it's 10x better. Thanks so much Caden! :cheers:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
great UI, i modified it a little, i hope you dont mind :) changed the command bar to a 3 extra quickbar slot window (run, face and stick) and added RR list and windows buttons to the clock window, other than that its perfect :)

filda01

Fledgling Freddie
Caden, I liked the old default mini group window more then your new one with the endurance bars. Is there a way I can use that one, in the new darker version, and have it display properly?

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
This chatwindow is major shite, other than that's it's a great UI.

The chatwindow being shite is that I can't total blacken the background, and since I don't have A++ eyes this quite hurts.

How do I fix this? Would like to transfer DIIV's chatwindow to it :p

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Never mind, worked it out, copied diiv's oldstyle (the .bmp thingy map) to this skins map and my eyes don't bleed anymore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom