TV New Season!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Just starting season 2 of the dectectorists. Love it.

I have a friend who is a metal detector (detectorist!) and I have been out a couple of times with him, just for the walk and a bit fresh air. They have got them spot on, the optimism alone, every field is packed full of loot until you spend an hour wandering.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Just starting season 2 of the dectectorists. Love it.

I have a friend who is a metal detector (detectorist!) and I have been out a couple of times with him, just for the walk and a bit fresh air. They have got them spot on, the optimism alone, every field is packed full of loot until you spend an hour wandering.

Loved the detectorists, great little show.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm all caught up on Veep, it's great. Jonah and (especially) Richard are amazing (and Gary too but more in the first few seasons for him).

sayward

Resident Freddy
Just watch The Frankenstein Chronicles, was going quite well til the last episode .....

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We are four episodes in to Stranger things and still enjoying it

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Thanks for the recommendations on Stranger Things, got a 5 star rating on Netflix and was going to start watching it tonight, but wanted to real-world views - will start that tomorrow night to fill the GoT shaped hole!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I really like that it doesn't feel like it ends with a cliffhanger in each episode, you want to watch more because the story is so good, not because X/Y/Z might die/blow up/get eaten etc

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Stranger Things - excellent, hooked on it and binge watching, should finish it tonight.

Stand By Me meets ET meets Super 8 meets Stephen King meets Close Encounters. That 80s Moog synth with the arpeggiated notes is so good.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I guess somthing like arpeggio italian word for something to do with splitting chords into seperate notes or something

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Finished Stranger Things and it was absolutely superb! I so recommend it the story, the music really really awesome!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Still half way through the last ship. Watched quite a few inder the dome and watching blacklist with the mrs from the pilot on. Too many on the go to watch more atm

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That 80s Moog synth with the arpeggiated notes is so good.
If you're a fan of the tunage in Stranger Things (I am too) you should check out Halt and Catch Fire...

Season 3 starts in about a month.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you're a fan of the tunage in Stranger Things (I am too) you should check out Halt and Catch Fire...

Season 3 starts in about a month.

I bulk watched 1 & 2 about a month ago. Thought the end to 2 was superb. The trade off between husbands being held to ransom and wifes guilt.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm looking forward to seeing the upgraded Sir Killalot, he was the absolute daddy of house robots.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'd forgotten just how much fun Robot Wars was to watch :)

great sunday night entertainment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom