TV New Season!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Get on Horace and Pete, we even have a thread for it!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Getting increasingly tired of weekly episodes of anything.

Just release the lot and be done with it ffs!

(Yes, I watched the latest Vikings episode)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its out Monday morning if you want shit quality, usually tea time for the better version. They seem to put the shit version on TV late in the evening for some reason

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Its out Monday morning if you want shit quality, usually tea time for the better version. They seem to put the shit version on TV late in the evening for some reason
25th April 3am CET on HBO Nordic in Full HD.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It was on Sky at 2am too it seems.

Anyway. Fear the Walking dead, I am getting offended by their stupidity now and that effeminate Mexican kid boils my piss, frankly I hope they all sink, then get eaten.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It was on Sky at 2am too it seems.

Anyway. Fear the Walking dead, I am getting offended by their stupidity now and that effeminate Mexican kid boils my piss, frankly I hope they all sink, then get eaten.

Don't you hope that for everyone in every zombie thing ever?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Just finished PoI season 4....... Blimey charlie

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Get onto Season 5 right away, it's the final and shorter and we're about 5 episodes in.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
No (accidental) spoilers please! :) I'm still in the process of finishing season 4. I'll be sad when PoI ends this new season, such a well made solid show.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I sort of forgot to go back to Person of Interest after the mid-season break in s3 if I remember rightly. I might start over and binge the lot over Summer.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I'll watch S5 when I can get it... I don't actually want it to finish :(. I will watch it all the way through though.... There have been some moments where I just didn't see somethings coming..... S3 and S4 in particular had a few moments like that

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
They show it here on OSN same time as the US in full HD. Which is pretty dumb cos that is 4 am! Nothing is worth getting up that early for.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They show it here on OSN same time as the US in full HD. Which is pretty dumb cos that is 4 am! Nothing is worth getting up that early for.
Except Person of Interest :eek:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Fear the Walking Dead

It appears to me that this is The Walking Dead in a Latino setting, why can't they think of something new? - like enslaved zombies, its always AHH WE CAN SAVE THEM!, no we can't. oh well :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
"I appear to have picked the wrong moment to borrow this knife"

Hahaha, yeah.

It's a bit annoying, because I think I can predict what's coming up.

It's a shame about Nick really, I was starting to like his approach to the apocalypse, but now he's like QQ I've had enough.

I think it's obvious that Daniel has links to the Mexican Cartels and as soon as they rock up, shit is gonna kick off, I'm pretty sure 'the group' will end up fighting their hosts and the black dude (forget his name) will side up with 'the group.'

But, personally, I'd rather see them kill of Daniel (although I do like him as a character) and then they side with the cartels undertaking work which is morally questionable but is span in a way so the audience still likes 'the group' - The Sopranos style, if you will.

But I doubt this will happen - I mean, they had to go to Mexico to see the corrupt Police, because 'murica won't have any!

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Supernatural

We finally get confirmation, only took 6 years of speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom